It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was My Astral Body and Physical Senses Morphing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I know, catchy title, eh? But I have had bizarre experiences all throughout my life, especially at night, but this one tops them. I have been actively doing the techniques taught by Dr. Joseph Murphy and I have studied various things that relate to sacred geometry, secret societies, and trying to understand the human dilemma which is why are we alone in our quest to understand the macro from a micro perspective. As I have understood the "I am" fundamental aspect of myself, and how I can change the world it has been mind blowing. I've started using the "I am" to lose weight from 170 pounds to 150 pounds without any physical conditioning, but rather by the power of the mind.

Now, as stated, I have always had weird things happen to me. I've seen UFOs, had gut feelings come true hours afterwards, and I have seen a vortex open from the ethereal world. None of this seems as interesting as the things which happen at night to me.

At night I have heard angels sing, angels talk amongst themselves, etcetera.

But, last night, I awoke clear as day on my couch. I awoke and heard muffled voices similar to what you'd hear in the Underground (London Subway) because it was as if someone was speaking on a loud speaker but you couldn't make out what they were saying. And NO I didn't hear anyone say, "Mind the gap," so I definitely wasn't in London. And then what I heard was like the recording of the earth's vibration if some of you have listened to that, it was kinda like a hum and a shift of something very large, as if I was in a large space with moving parts and machinery. But the thing is, I was awake. I stayed awake for about five minutes and then I was like, "No, this is all on the TV, I'm going back to bed." But interestingly the only thing I listen to on the TV is Pandora radio, and it would definitely not be playing this because it was not musical, and it shuts off after a couple hours of playtime. I was just comforting myself in the face of unknown forces.

So, what's your take? Real, unreal, grey area?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightofLiberty
I know, catchy title, eh? But I have had bizarre experiences all throughout my life, especially at night,

It's called sleeping and dreaming.

and how I can change the world it has been mind blowing.

Why is being able to change the world mind blowing?

I've started using the "I am" to lose weight from 170 pounds to 150 pounds without any physical conditioning, but rather by the power of the mind.

Yes, you don't need physical conditioning to lose weight.

None of this seems as interesting as the things which happen at night to me.

Well, interesting and interesting. The unnatural things happen when dreaming, and you can't possibly experience them in this world for the same reason.

At night I have heard angels sing, angels talk amongst themselves, etcetera.

At night I've been able to fly. But it's not the slightest bit fascinating, as it's a dream.

But, last night, I awoke clear as day on my couch. I awoke and heard muffled voices similar to what you'd hear in the Underground (London Subway) because it was as if someone was speaking on a loud speaker but you couldn't make out what they were saying. And NO I didn't hear anyone say, "Mind the gap," so I definitely wasn't in London. And then what I heard was like the recording of the earth's vibration if some of you have listened to that, it was kinda like a hum and a shift of something very large, as if I was in a large space with moving parts and machinery. But the thing is, I was awake. I stayed awake for about five minutes and then I was like, "No, this is all on the TV, I'm going back to bed." But interestingly the only thing I listen to on the TV is Pandora radio, and it would definitely not be playing this because it was not musical, and it shuts off after a couple hours of playtime. I was just comforting myself in the face of unknown forces.

It sounds like a form of sleep paralysis.

So, what's your take? Real, unreal, grey area?

Dream.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

What a negative, distasteful post.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Why is it negative or distasteful?
I'm merely helping out by pointing out that it is nothing scary.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

You are condescending. You speak as if everything can be explained away rationally and you are the one with the explanation. That is arrogance. To say, "I can fly in my dreams but thats not the least bit interesting". Well, thats just your opinion, but you state it as fact. An example of arrogance. Even if the facts you stated were.correct, you were still condescending and still showed arrogance.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

You are condescending.

My apologies if you feel that way. I hope we can stick to the topic instead, though.

You speak as if everything can be explained away rationally

Everything rational can be explained rationally. We are fully aware that such experiences are possible. Why turn something rational to irrational by introducing unnatural things to natural phenomena?

and you are the one with the explanation. That is arrogance.

I'm sorry. Am I not allowed to have an explanation that is earthly and doesn't require anything unnatural? How is that worse than instead explaining it with something unnatural - on which you wouldn't have that much trouble with?

To say, "I can fly in my dreams but thats not the least bit interesting". Well, thats just your opinion, but you state it as fact. An example of arrogance.

No it's not. This topic had to do with a person believing that the dreams were real. However, I'm perfectly confident in the fact that the OP wouldn't find the fact that it is possible to dream about flying interesting per se.
That one can have an interesting dream for whatever reason that involves flying is another matter.

It sounds like you're grasping for very small things in order to attack me, rather than what I say. What is the purpose of this?
Also, I'm very sorry if I offended you or anyone else in saying that dreams of flying is not interesting. This is obviously not what I meant by it, though, as explained above.

Even if the facts you stated were.correct, you were still condescending and still showed arrogance.

Sorry. Hopefully you'll put as much effort into what I've said and not on me, who is quite irrelevant in the subject matter. So far I've only heard you speak about me.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

How dare you offer reasonable rational explanations. I am pretty sure his 3rd eye opened up when his 9 chakras resonated harmoniously and allowed his pineal gland to expand to its glutius maximus thus allowing him to project his inner child into the womb of the mother Earth.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Theres nothing wrong with being rational. But when you have convinced yourself that youre never irrational, youre a fool. The person that speaks as.if everything.coming out.of their.mouth is absolute is an arrogant fool. Its okay to be right, but its not.okay to adopt.the attitude that youre always right. Its okay to correct someone, but too often, people.get caught up being the one with the answers that they will feed you a line of crap that they believe and.expect you to accept.it as truth. I recognize these people when they state an opinion such as, "flying in dreams.is uninteresting", and.they state it as fact. Some people have been right a few times.in life, may have gotten a few stars and flags for.something clever they said,.and they let.it go.to their head amd believe, "if I.was right about that, im probably right about everything". And they speak with that arrogant attitude and you can even hear it in their tone.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

That is arrogance.

I would say this is as well

You speak as if everything can be explained away rationally and you are the one with the explanation.

yeah that is arrogance

To say, "I can fly in my dreams but thats not the least bit interesting". Well, thats just your opinion, but you state it as fact.

Yes it was an opinion. please show us readers how it was stated as fact.

As to the question the OP asks in the title,

From the description supplied in your Op it sounds like your dreaming and might have vivid memories or as as pointed out sleep paralysis could maybe explain.

If they were morphing, what were they morphing into? with the physical senses part morphing do you mean you would feel hot to be cold and vice versa, I am not really grasping what your saying with the morphing.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Theres nothing wrong with being rational. But when you have convinced yourself that youre never irrational, youre a fool. The person that speaks as.if everything.coming out.of their.mouth is absolute is an arrogant fool. Its okay to be right, but its not.okay to adopt.the attitude that youre always right. Its okay to correct someone, but too often, people.get caught up being the one with the answers that they will feed you a line of crap that they believe and.expect you to accept.it as truth. I recognize these people when they state an opinion such as, "flying in dreams.is uninteresting", and.they state it as fact. Some people have been right a few times.in life, may have gotten a few stars and flags for.something clever they said,.and they let.it go.to their head amd believe, "if I.was right about that, im probably right about everything". And they speak with that arrogant attitude and you can even hear it in their tone.

so instead of even attempting to be on topic you give a lecture about how correcting people is OK but not often.

Because you can hear peoples tone through words on a screen and judge their character in a similar fashion could you show us readers how what you say is stated as fact in fact is?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
For a conspiracy board there sure are a lot of rational thinkers here. You've all been a bastion of insight into the reasons I'm no longer posting anything here. Good job, ATS.

new topics

top topics

join