It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail add

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

And that action is? You aren't gong to stop a plane flying over you.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Sadly I expect it is too much to ask that the action will be to start being sensible, and follow the actual verifiable and provable evidence rather blindly believing than the scaremongering disinfo that supports the chemtrail hoax.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
The time for talk is over, those think it's not, are fooling themselves.

The time for action is now, like it or not.

And yet, I bet it isnt.

Its more likely time to dig up more unproveable nonsense on you tube and prattle on about it, while of course putting some copper piping in the garden for no discernible reason at all.

If you tried that round here the local chavs would have it away to the scrap yard quicker than you can say "pseudo-science".

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Then why are you here?

Because to me, your fighting for someone.

I'm here to deny ignorance.

I'm not tilting at windmills; my giant (i.e., ignorance) is real, and it disturbs me to see such ignorant thought in the world, such as when people fall for the chemtrail scam artists.

edit on 7/14/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Zaphod58

I don't operate on the science that was hammered into you, kid.

I operate on the science that landed a revolutionary man in jail.

I use his work to do the work needed. A skeptic child would have no place in such an arena.

You'll quite happily operate on the science that allows people from all over the world to communicate instantly from PCs and mobile devices though?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Proof, is what a ignorant kid asks for.

Experience is what a man willing to take action achieves.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

reply to post by waynos

Don't forget to use that if you're ever in court. I'm sure it'll work a treat.

Exactly, which is why I know from my own experience that you are talking nonsense and know nothing.

PS, Is typing the phrase 'a ignorant kid' irony, or did you mean to write that?
edit on 15-7-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

reply to post by waynos

I have experience (i.e., learned knowledge) of what a contrail is and how it forms, and I have the experience/knowledge of how it would be impossible for a plane to be able to carry enough chemicals to be able to spray big puffy white trails hundreds of miles across the sky.

I don't blindly "not believe" in chemtrails. Instead, it is my knowledge and experience that tells me those white trails in the sky can NOT possibly be chemtrails.

You seem to be the one who is misinterpreting his experience. You read about barium, aluminum, etc. found on the ground and illogically jump to the conclusion that it is coming from those puffy white trails made by planes.

edit on 7/15/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I have more aviation experience than any believer will ever have, and more than some that make a career out of it have. I'm not "a ignorant kid" when it comes to the subject, like every chemtrail believer ever. I don't just read crap on the internet and freak out over it, I was actually out there keeping planes flying, and dealing with them. So don't try to tell me I don't know what I'm talking about because you read some crap on the internet, or watched a video on YouTube.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

What action do you think will work with this? I am very curious.

While I don't believe in chemtrails either, I am interested in the truth. That's why I am here. And if I am wrong and the truth is chemtrails exist, then I will be a fighter to find out everything about them and why they exist. But before I put ANY effort into that cause, I NEED verifiable proof that they even exist.

Think of it this way, You are sure they are real. How? you just "feel" it. We who don't believe don't "feel" it. So in order to move forward, you need to bring something to the table. Something that has not been brought before.

Sample the trails in the air. It's been explained how to do it, it's been explained where to do it, it's even been explained how much it will cost. All that is needed is for YOU the believers to get the leaders to take action. GET THE SAMPLES!

Call Carnicorn, call everyone who you trust for information. Get them to explain why they cannot invest a little bit in the finding of facts. Verifiable facts. If you don't see this as an answer, then what do you propose?

Your chembuster is great for you, but unless everyone has one, you are only pissing on a forest fire. Use your drive to make a difference.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrthumpy
reply to post by fireyaguns

You'd think by now they would have been able to establish a link between Alzheimers and aluminium. It's been more than a century

Nanosized aluminum being sprayed in the atmosphere, causing degenerative disease, says neurosurgeon
Sunday, July 14, 2013 by: Lance Devon

(NaturalNews) Back in the 1960's, quiet scientific dialogue began about global climate change and how it can be manipulated. What might have turned into a productive discussion of responsible protection of Earth's climate and ecosystem had eventually evolved into a mad, controlling science experiment. By the 21st century, jumbo jets were being deployed to drop billions of dollars of nanosized aluminum and other particles into the skies. ....

Full story at:

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by juspassinthru

OK -- this article "says" that jumbo jets have been deployed to drop nanosized aluminum, but are they really doing so? Where are these planes? Can you show me a plane that is doing this? Can you show me the tests the stuff being "spayed" from these planes that shows me that nanosized aluminum is really being sprayed.

Anyone can say anything. I can say on a website or blog that chemtrails are flying unicorm pee. That doesn't make it true.

Please show me some facts that corroborates the information in this link (i.e., that jumbo jets are spaying aluminum nanoparticles). The information I have about the characteristics of regular vapor contrails comes from measurable and verifiable scientific facts.

edit on 7/15/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

So says the one without any....

So I take it you are one that just takes action with no proof?

You do understand that most action isn't taken until proof is found that is the reason for said actions to be taken?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by juspassinthru

www.naturalnews.com...

From your link I saw this...

According to neurosurgeon Russell L. Blaylock, degenerative disease, especially neurological disorders like Alzheimer's are growing at an alarming rate, due in major part to the mass spraying of nanosized aluminum into the atmosphere.

Yet according to this....

On the whole, scientists can say only that it is still uncertain whether exposure to aluminum plays a role in Alzheimer's disease.

www.webmd.com...

You do understand that aluminum is all around you everyday?

In fact your having contact with aluminum on a daily basis, say like the soil in your yard, antiperspirants, foil and so on as there are too many to name.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

How long before Monsanto working on aluminium resistant crops is parachuted into this conversation like a big steaming turd of ignorance?

It's been a while so it must be due soon

edit on 15-7-2013 by waynos because: While, not whore

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

How long before Monsanto working on aluminium resistant crops is parachuted into this conversation like a big steaming turd of ignorance?

That is strange it hasn't been regurgitated lately...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Well, just to answer you, sir, is because I don't want to be a robot.

It's not just samples, it's more of results.

Morgellon's Syndrome is just basically people's body rejecting elements that can change a biological being into a electronic, a.k.a human into a Borg.

Chemtrails is more of a subtle way of turning people into robots.Nano-particulates, the near-impervious ones and the ones that can replicate itself, making it cheap to make and easy to spread.

But here's the thing, if the theory of chemtrails are true and we are going to be turned into robots, then why in the world are they spraying themselves? Because they want it, they want trans-humanism.

ok, those that don't want to know about it, less believe in it, i'd say, "
OK, you can become the robot! You can scale walls, lift 2 tons with ease, run 60 mph over 1 hour, live a long time, modify your body to your hearts content, jump higher than you ever thought of, and a myriad of physical things." The only con is, you sacrifice your will.

Now, one person that is a real speaker, is Maxwell Igan. Influential man, I would say, but 6 people here don't care about him, more like hate him.

Thank you for reading the post.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Morgellon's Syndrome is just basically people's body rejecting elements that can change a biological being into a electronic, a.k.a human into a Borg.

A Star Trek fan I see....

Well that certainly explains this....

Chemtrails is more of a subtle way of turning people into robots.Nano-particulates, the near-impervious ones and the ones that can replicate itself, making it cheap to make and easy to spread.

for imagination..

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

reply to post by network dude

Well, just to answer you, sir, is because I don't want to be a robot.

It's not just samples, it's more of results.

Really?? so how much evidence is there to support this rather surprising claim - what ARE the results??

Again - what results?

Has anyone ever actually found one of these "self replicating" "near impervious" nano-particles??

But here's the thing, if the theory of chemtrails are true and we are going to be turned into robots, then why in the world are they spraying themselves? Because they want it, they want trans-humanism.

If the theory is true, and we are slowly being turned into robots, then it is evidently taking so long that it will not be achieved in our lifetimes - since so far, AFAIK, the amount of transformation that has taken place is exactly 0 (zero).

Now, one person that is a real speaker, is Maxwell Igan. Influential man, I would say, but 6 people here don't care about him, more like hate him.

Never heard of him.

but having just looked him up it seems he is not significantly any different from Art Bell or Alex Jones - he is someone that espouses "the truth" that only he knows and makes money out of those gullible enough to believe him.

that makes him despicable IMO

sorry about that.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

certainly explains who you are, a fake, a charlatan. What image are you try to uphold man?

Your more willing to believe your own government like a dependent child than someone who did the work.

No, no, no, I got that wrong. More like someone willing to repeat the past.

Dude, your screwed.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join