It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail add

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Every now and then, one finds a little inspiration. The video here
helps with great research links included.

Enjoy

edit on 24-6-2013 by fireyaguns because: Link didn't work

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Take 2

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Here's the video, your link didn't work

Other links are provided in the video's description.

For me though, the proof will come when someone flies a drone or R/C aircraft directly into the contrails to examine their contents, and see if there's in fact any chemicals in there at all (besides the usual).
edit on 24-6-2013 by Dominar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dominar
Here's the video, your link didn't work

Other links are provided in the video's description.
edit on 24-6-2013 by Dominar because: (no reason given)

Thanks kindly.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
You just have to know when you start seeing stuff like this come out in the mainstream, well they're getting ready to tell us something we're probably not going to want to hear.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Yes I agree. Actually most people are onto it now. Almost everyone I know has concerns about Chemtrails.

Only a few ats members are in denial.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Every now and then, one finds a little inspiration.

From that video I found this...

I hope these aren't who your getting inspiration from?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
*sigh*

Firstly, it's "ad".

Second of all, many people cannot view videos, therefore ATS has a rule that you're supposed to give a brief description of the video, and your thoughts and opinions of the video.

Thirdly, you have to show some sort of repeatable, scientific evidence to advertise something such as "chemtrails". There is none.

Lastly, contrails in the video have been seen criss-crossing since near the beginning of powered flight:

The more planes that are put into the air, the more criss-crossing contrails there will be. Deal with the facts and stop advertising an unprovable hoax.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

*Sigh* if you don't like it, go somewhere else.

Your welcome

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Are you sure you have that right?

Shouldn't that be "Only a few believers are in denial"?

And what exactly are these members in denial about?
edit on 24-6-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Yes I agree. Actually most people are onto it now. Almost everyone I know has concerns about Chemtrails.

I denial about what?......out of "almost everyone you know"...have you or any of them (or anyone at all actually) raised a few thousand dollars to charter a light aircraft with some basic sampling equipment and actually identified what these "chemicals" are?

Seeing as chemtrail believers are convinced that contrails are some sort of deadly conspiracy, and our skies are full of contrails.....what has nobody done a verifiable legit air sample?

I think "most people" know exactly what a contrail is.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Seeing as chemtrail believers are convinced that contrails are some sort of deadly conspiracy, and our skies are full of contrails.....what has nobody done a verifiable legit air sample?

You would think that with today's r/c planes and helicopters, at least ONE chemtrail believer would of tried to get direct samples... I'm sure someone could make one fly that high. They could even try with a balloon. I know you probably can't just fly things in the paths of airliners though, so it could be breaking the law and putting people at risk...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns

If only a few ATS members were in denial, how come these "chemtrail" threads keep dying a quick death with little to no discussion? Because most ATS members don't believe in the "chemtrail" hoax, and ignore the "chemtrail" hoax forum.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dominar

You would think that with today's r/c planes and helicopters, at least ONE chemtrail believer would of tried to get direct samples... I'm sure someone could make one fly that high. They could even try with a balloon. ...

apparently chemise aren't actually too keen on putting their money where their mouths are - it's been on here for 16 months....www.abovetopsecret.com... - but the most recent donation was 10 mths ago!

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

There is no education to be gained at those links. They are fraught with science error, both in method and interpretation. Using just the thoroughly debunked KSLA "Chemtrails have Barium" story as a guide, most of these same websites continue to ignore the errors. So either they are scientifically illiterate or are outright lying. Or both. If they can't read a simple test correctly, why should their information about anything be trusted?

Oh, right....these are the same bunch of people who can tell chemical content of something miles away using just their senses. Silly me.

No one is "spraying" anything. If they were, there would be evidence.

And the number of people who actually believe in "chemtrails"...

Q17 Do you believe that the exhaust seen in the sky behind airplanes is actually chemicals sprayed by the government for sinister reasons, or not?
5% Do ...................................................................
87% Do not .............................................................
8% Not sure ........................................................
source

Just one percent more than believe in Reptilians.

I prefer to look at this from the positive side, though. A commendable 87% remembers their grade school Earth Science!
edit on 24-6-2013 by stars15k because: removed comment as website named was not included in the OP

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Not to mention, these pilots that are "spraying" wouldn't be spraying their own friends, families, children. Every time this point is brought up, the "chemtrail" hoaxers stay silent.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Didn't you hear they all avoid taking the vaccines and fluoride that are the 2nd and 3rd parts of the "weapon"?

edit on 24-6-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
Why not just go with the many existing samples? That have already been analyzed.

Texas Chemtrail Samples
Chemtrail Ground Sample
Chemtrail Sky Samples
Chemtrails - Shocking Phoenix Air Quality
Chemtrails in Napa County
Life in the Time of Chemtrails

There is plenty of evidence but some think they are the judge, jury and executioner on the subject. No need to be dictatored to by the know it all types, check out some of the above.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
it's the same story with every chemtrail thread i have read here.
all are innundated with deniers straight from the kick-off.
you just know the suspicions are true when all these same characters
show the same perseverence in posting their denials over and over again.

chemtrailing is an all too real reality. i (and many, many others worldwide) experience
it on an almost daily basis, and have been doing so for years now.

don't let these persistent persuaders dissuade you from the truth.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

you just know the suspicions are true when all these same characters show the same perseverence in posting their denials over and over again.

How is that different from those who post their delusions over and over again?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join