It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ireland - Exclusive: Tapes reveal the lies and deception that led to the bank bailout and collapse o

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The people of Ireland must be raging today.

TAPE RECORDINGS from inside doomed Anglo Irish Bank reveal for the first time how the bank's top executives lied to the Government about the true extent of losses at the institution.

This can only be described as disgusting and a crime against the people of Ireland.

The Irish citizens are up to their necks in debt over these "bailouts", some even driven to begging family members for food. Many being evicted from their homes because of these bankers and their "fun and games"

I live in Ireland and my blood is boiling listening to these criminals laughing and joking as they plan how to save their own sorry a$$es

Read the full story and listen to the recordings Link to Full Story

Wrong forum ? Posted already ? ... I did try checking ....

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Default on your mortgage/loan payments and you'll be crucified.

What will happen to these FRAUDSTERS ??

They'll be given some more money

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by All_Truth_Soon

things are no better in scotland we know your pain .

the poorest on benefits are being hammered and new cuts of £13.000.000.000 just announced 3 people who live near me are losing there homes because of sanctions by the dwp for months .

no benefits no home 5 minutes late and get stopped for a month .

have any bankers being struggling lately

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Isnt this conspiracy to defraud?
Fraud, and more other charges as well?
Whys the coppers at these guys door?
Guarding them from you thats what....Cause there will be no charges.
edit on 24-6-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Shades of Enron style corporate culture. I hope an inquiry is made and a close examination of his current dealings.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This is absolutely disgusting. I'm in the US and my blood is boiling. To me, what's most frustrating is the fact that the average citizen is thrown into prison for any type of financial crime. These guys do this stuff all the time, like its nothing. Where is Lady Justice?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by technicolor

These people are now on record, self confessed fraudsters, conspiring to commit fraud against the state of Ireland (the people), the Government of Ireland, the central bank (of Ireland), The European Central Bank, The Finacial Regulator (of Ireland). The European Union. These laughing criminals have opened up a can of worms which is only the tip of the "iceberg".

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It's been going on for over 20 years. They were sneaking in tick-to-opt-out boxes for PPI (Payment Protection Insurance) in credit card contracts back then. Millions of people have been affected and lost tens of thousands of pounds. Banks keep dragging out and refusing to repay claims.

All the banks are no longer owned locally - the major shareholders are international holding companies and other international banks that are under investigation.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
OK listen up folks and see what you all think. I hope ye were able to understand the irish accents. There is a bit of reading here before ye can come up with an answer .. but enjoy....

Look at this ...

Ango Bank Lies

They have destroyed peoples lives, they have destroyed the economy, they have given away our sovereignty.
We always knew that the "elite" were laughing at us but this is the proof.

This is a conspiracy forum, so I would love you guys to look at this situation very carefully.

On the face of it, through the eyes of MSM it looks like an insider leak, then we have the leader of Ireland saying this ...

www.irishexaminer.com...

and The Anglo-gate tapes have been in the hands of the Irish police force (Gardai) for the last four years

www.thejournal.ie...

So in 2011 in Ireland a referendum was held with two parts. (Part 1 = the red herring)

1) The Twenty-ninth Amendment is a proposal to remove the ban on reducing judicial salaries.[6] This became contentious in the context of widespread salary cuts during the 2008–2011 Irish financial crisis.

Under the Constitution a judge's salary may not be reduced during their term of office. This is intended to protect the independence of the judiciary and prevent governments from imposing pay cuts as a reprisal for judgments with which they disagree.

The amendment was passed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second part was

2) The Thirtieth Amendment is a proposal to grant full investigative powers to Oireachtas committees investigating matters of public interest.[7]

The Supreme Court of Ireland found the Oireachtas did not have an inherent power to conduct inquiries, and that it overstepped its jurisdiction when it set up the Abbeylara inquiry into the shooting of John Carthy in Abbeylara, County Longford, in 2000.

The amendment was rejected.

The reason the second part of this referendum was rejected by the people of Ireland was that between the legal lines were a lot of hidden clauses (giving up human rights) and this was the main one grant "full investigative powers", which is in effect, Martial Law (even though the Irish people didn't know it at the time )

Now that you know all of this.

Is this leak (it will be trickle fed) being done on purpose to to enrage the people of Ireland into voting YES in a referendum which will give our government powers of "martial law" (check the wording of the referendum)

Or is it a genuine leak by insiders who want to to sort things out ??

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by All_Truth_Soon

It just gets more unreal every day, doesn't it? These guys will probably never see the inside of a prison cell and that is infuriating. Subhuman scum, ruining lives and living in luxury, we need a worldwide "Bastille Day" for these crooks. Sad times we live in.

new topics

top topics

join