It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible, want to start your weekend with a wow factor and a smile ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hi guys

I did a search and was surprised not to find this already posted, if I missed it please remove this thread.

I wasn't sure where to put this as there is no heroes forum, people seemed correct, but please move it to anther forum if appropriate.

In China a young child fell from the fifth storey of a block of apartments, milling around in an alley were some delivery men who happened to notice there may be a danger and seemed to get ready just in case.

She fell and they caught her causing just a graze to her face.

Here is a report on it

A group of men in China were in the right place at the right time to catch a falling toddler as she tumbled from a fifth-story window. Surveillance footage aired on Chinese state television CCTV showed the 2-and-a-half-year-old girl plummeting toward the ground and several deliverymen rushing to catch her

It goes on to explain

The girl’s parents had reportedly left her home alone while she was napping, and she woke up and climbed onto the window sill. She sustained only a graze to her face, but one of her rescuers hurt his neck and another injured his arm.

Here's the video

Link to one of many sources

Be inspired and have an awesome weekend my friends

Cody

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Dear cody599,

F&S. I had read about it; but, didn't think to post it and I don't believe anyone else did.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Wow, she's a very lucky girl! I'm glad she is ok though

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Wow I hope each one of those dudes get a big chocolate medal for doing that, I hope the girl is ok.
Well done chaps

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The goodness of the human heart

I hope the guy who looks as if he broke his arm came out allright too?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Yeah I was surprised it didn't come up the search, apparently she is none the worse for her ordeal, and I'd happily give those guys big chocolate medals Monkeynuts and a big wet kiss (on the cheek of course, I wouldn't want certain of my friends here on ATS getting over exited)

Cody

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

The article says this Rod

She sustained only a graze to her face, but one of her rescuers hurt his neck and another injured his arm.

and check your email by the way

Cody

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I am working all day today and tomorrow. On call after hours and during the night as well.

Didn't think this would put a smile on my face. I was wrong.

Amazing.

S&F

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
reply to post by Rodinus

The article says this Rod

She sustained only a graze to her face, but one of her rescuers hurt his neck and another injured his arm.

and check your email by the way

Cody

I saw that in the article too, but just couldn't help wondering when i saw that poor bloke dancing around!

Won't be able to check my mails until tomorrow, anything to worry about? (Pm me).

Have to go and pick car up from garage

Kindest respects

Rod

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Thank goodness those men happened to be in the right place at the right time lest instead of a happy ending we would read a tragic one, so kudos to them!

On the flip side....what sort of idiot parents leave a 2 1/2 year old child alone by herself? Especially in a 5th floor apartment with the window open? Someone needs to slap the snot out of both of them!

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

So this is what parenting looks like in China...nice. I'm glad it falls to the local deliverymen to make sure your children are safe.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
That's a great story.

but that video lmao. Does no one see what happens?
She slips through all their hands and still hits the ground.

It's still a heartwarming story and video.
edit on 22-6-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

The parents need to be made to catch a falling fake child for every man out there saving theirs.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity VoidWalker & Ghost375

With all due respect
This thread is about how incredible we are as a race when we come together,and how possible tragedy can be turned around out of the goodness of our spirit.

But mainly about one little girl that will live and share her wonderment at the world with those around her, probably never knowing how many hearts she touched.

If it made you smile she touched you too my friend

Cody

edit on 22/6/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
How wonderfully lucky of her that they were all looking.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
From the MSM...

The controversial sport of "Baby-Catching" (as shown in this video--warning: graphic)
has taken China by storm. Once an underground sport, "Baby-Catching has moved into the
mainstream, and has become popular with old and young alike (except for the babies---who have,
said they don't like it at all.)

A point system has been established and competition is high with regular street people vying for
to coveted title of "Best Baby Catcher".

One such "catcher", who wished to remain anonymous, asserted that for a brief period of time he was
in the lead in points until he dropped his third baby (a points deduction) and his rival from
across the street had stepped into first place with 27 successful catches and only two drops.

It has not been officially reported how the points can be used but one source said they are
redeemable for bus tokens and sushi

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Phew... takes your breath away for sure... Lucky there were people there to break her fall...

I was going to post something about china and girls...
but since the topic is "starting your weekend with a smile"... I won't...

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
A great deal of Luck!
luck that they are all thier.
luck that they look't up and could see whats going to happen.

the chiled is eather the next christ.
or shes the anti-christ.
eather way its a mirical.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by rival
From the MSM...

The controversial sport of "Baby-Catching" (as shown in this video--warning: graphic)
has taken China by storm. Once an underground sport, "Baby-Catching has moved into the
mainstream, and has become popular with old and young alike (except for the babies---who have,
said they don't like it at all.)

A point system has been established and competition is high with regular street people vying for
to coveted title of "Best Baby Catcher".

One such "catcher", who wished to remain anonymous, asserted that for a brief period of time he was
in the lead in points until he dropped his third baby (a points deduction) and his rival from
across the street had stepped into first place with 27 successful catches and only two drops.

It has not been officially reported how the points can be used but one source said they are
redeemable for bus tokens and sushi

Source ?
Cody

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

"The daughter of former New York Yankees manager Joe Torre is getting props from her dad for catching a baby boy who had tumbled off a second-floor fire escape in Brooklyn. (June 20)"

top topics

join