It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

light blue light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
A friend and I were smoking in my front yard talking earlier today.. i live in fortworth and we were sitting out on my driveway and we saw a light zoom by that was white and blue it seemed like it disintegrate because it despaired after we both looked up at it (i saw it before him) pretty sure it was a meteor or something haha..

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by EmittsrifEhtrof

Welcome to ATS Budy.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Was it headed on a ground track for carswell? just curious about that place...been here for fifty years now....I have seen enough enigmas to fill volumes...

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

im sorry i re read that and it seemed a little.. dim. but anyways i dont really know honestly, as i said sitting outside and i see that went faster then a plane but honestly not that mutch faster. but it looked like it broke apart so im not trying to scream ufo..

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmittsrifEhtrof
A friend and I were smoking in my front yard talking earlier today.. i live in fortworth and we were sitting out on my driveway and we saw a light zoom by that was white and blue it seemed like it disintegrate because it despaired after we both looked up at it (i saw it before him) pretty sure it was a meteor or something haha..

Man, I'd despair too if I suddenly disintegrated.

It must hurt!

So.. read any good books lately?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
With your arm extended straight out, and your hand in a fist...can you compare the size of the blue light in relation to your fist. Did the light appear to originate from the horizon or any part of the night sky? You said the light might have disintegrated...can you elaborate? How long did you observe the light?

It could have possibly been an alien starship in it's hi-power bluish-white phase.

Where did you guys observe the lighted object, [what part of the night sky]? Can you give me any compass bearings on the direction that the object travelled?

Thanks,

Erno

edit on 22-6-2013 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 22-6-2013 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 22-6-2013 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 22-6-2013 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EmittsrifEhtrof

thats strange op because earlier today a friend and I were smoking in my front yard talking .. i live in fortworth and we were sitting out on my driveway and we saw a light zoom by that was white and blue it seemed like it disintegrate because it despaired after we both looked up at it (i saw it before him) pretty sure it was a meteor or something haha..

edit on 22-6-2013 by SpaceCowboy21 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join