It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here you go: the planting of why it will come from high above

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
m.popsci.com...
Yhea. Bacteria above 30,000 feet. With E coli !!!

Next time you're sick (and got weird clouds above) it will be from a natural cause: NASA told you so.

Oh! And just remember: " scientists could even fight climate change by engineering the bacteria"...

Now, you know.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Freaky. Who woulda thought there could be that much life up there?

Earth’s upper atmosphere—below freezing, nearly without oxygen, flooded by UV radiation—is no place to live. But last winter, scientists from the Georgia Institute of Technology discovered that billions of bacteria actually thrive up there. Expecting only a smattering of microorganisms, the researchers flew six miles above Earth’s surface in a NASA jet plane. There, they pumped outside air through a filter to collect particles. Back on the ground, they tallied the organisms, and the count was staggering: 20 percent of what they had assumed to be just dust or other particles was alive. Earth, it seems, is surrounded by a bubble of bacteria.

They speculate on what its doing up there but fear it could also be transmitting diseases across the planet.

Scientists don’t yet know what the bacteria are doing up there, but they may be essential to how the atmosphere functions, says Kostas Konstantinidis, an environmental microbiologist on the Georgia Tech team. For example, they could be responsible for recycling nutrients in the atmosphere, like they do on Earth. And similar to other particles, they could influence weather patterns by helping clouds form. However, they also may be transmitting diseases from one side of the globe to the other. The researchers found E. coli in their samples (which they think hurricanes lifted from cities), and they plan to investigate whether plagues are raining down on us. If we can find out more about the role of bacteria in the atmosphere, says Ann Womack, a microbial ecologist at the University of Oregon, scientists could even fight climate change by engineering the bacteria to break down greenhouse gases into other, less harmful compounds.

Popsci

I guess if they did want to spray bacteria up there, now they know it can survive and thrive in the upper atmosphere. The only problem would be controlling where it goes to once its up there so that might discourage some from trying it (unless they had already vaccinated themselves).

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Awesome. I personally believe life can thrive in any conditions possible. Look at extremophiles in the seas living in intense heat. The deeper we dig the more diverse and amazing we will see life is.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lovizall

AHHHH...
could it be that's the reason why the CT denialists are lately "challenging"
those "Insane" people, who refuse to disbelieve the evidence of their senses
regarding the "sane" geo-engineering efforts going on up in the aire, to commit
federal level criminal offenses, by hiring some pilot to assist them in flying up behind aeroplanes and proceed to Sniff
the "exhaust"?

misdirection.

behold the CT denialists, as they descend from the clouds
and upon the OP!

but pay me no heed as I Am quite "Insane",
though Very On Topic

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
This is an excellent reason why geo engineering is not yet happening on a large scale, despite what some think. Far too much is unknown about the potential consequences of large scale GE operations as this report shows. There is much still to learn about the Eco sphere and so attempting to engineer what is not fully understood would be folly.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

What does the OP have to do with chemtrails? You are the first to mention them, but you do say you're insane

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by lovizall

Yhea. Bacteria above 30,000 feet. With E coli !!!

E coli at 30,000 ft you say....

At temperatures of -18°C (0°F) E. coli begins to die. Storing food at this temperature for a week will reduce the population to about 10 to 30 percent original levels. After two weeks at this temperature, survivability drops to about 1 percent. However, the infection can reassert itself at higher temperatures, and freezing should not be viewed as a method of sterilization.

www.ehow.com...

And what is the temperature at 30000 ft.?

So E coli begins to die at -18 degrees and the temp at 30000 ft. is an average -47 degrees below zero, so what do you think the survivability rate is at that temp?

Pretty good guess to say very slim if at all.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

AHHHH...

In one simple word NO.

You see before someone can challenge something there needs to something to challenge which in the case of chemtrails there is nothing to challenge as there is no evidence of them existing except on the internet, and some peoples mind..

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

What does the OP have to do with chemtrails? You are the first to mention them, but you do say you're insane

CT=Conspiracy Theory, does it not?

it is you who are the first to mention them, but you do say you're "intelligent"

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

AHHHH...

In one simple word NO.

You see before someone can challenge something there needs to something to challenge which in the case of chemtrails there is nothing to challenge as there is no evidence of them existing except on the internet, and some peoples mind..

absence of "evidence" is not evidence of absence

especially when the bar keeps being raised

edit on 22-6-2013 by TheMagus because: added edit & comment

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

especially when the bar keeps being raised

Who keeps raising the bar?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Chemmies do.

As each reason why chemtrails are real is shown to be drivel they have to invent a new one - and some of them are real doozies.....

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

My mistake, I read CT deniers as meaning Chemtrail theory, I have not come across anyone being called Conspiracy Deniers before.

I challenge you to find one single post where I said I was intelligent

new topics

top topics

join