It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are chemtrails a shill for big tobacco??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Here's something a bit different - someone suggesting you should smoke to protect yourself from chemtrails!!

Apparently sucking in tar and nicotine from a known criminal conspiracy will protect you from chemicals being sprayed up at 30,000 feet of altitude!!

This looks like he sort of "marketing" that tobacco used to do in the 50's and 60's - about how smoking was good for you!!!!

So is it that the chemtrail myth is now subverted by big tobacco.....or was it started by them in the first place??

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
i remember back in the 90's when i use to listen to right wing whacko am radio, reports of chemtrails over tampa fl.
about how they did some study and found that people where getting sick, and that they were non smokers, smokers weren't.

there were so many talk shows back then, i'm not sure about the the hosts, i know it was right before all the talk about y2k and i think his name was Jeff Baker and he moved down to south amercia some where. and started broadcasting on short wave.
edit on 21-6-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
HOLY SMOKES!!!!!

Finally something new from the "chemtrail" conspiracy. Although I have to admit I saw this last week on FB. There is just so much wrong with that 2 minutes it's comedic. Yeah, a carcinogen and a poison trap the unknown bad stuff. Then you just cough it up and swallow it. Makes smoking all the more attractive. "Chemtrails" continue dumbing down the masses.

What I most love about this is the claim that the mission to stop smoking and "chemtrails" happened at the same time. Uh....I think it was closer to 20 years between the two. But the statement is made and agreed upon, which is pretty much standard practice among believers....as long as they are on the same side, details aren't important.

I'm wondering how long before "chemtrail" believing smokers begin claiming they are improving the health of us all with second-hand smoke. That is sure to come.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well I can't say I agree about the cigarette claims, but I did go to a dinner party a while ago and somebody suggested that the chemtrails are actually pesticides sponsored by some BIG gmo-based food company.

Her theory was
If you kill all the Bees, then all the crops will fail....except !

A second part to her theory was to explain how

"They Who Cannot Be Named"

are also working on a GM-Bee. A bee who has been GM'd to resist certain pesticides but also be totally dependant upon GM crops for their ongoing survival.

Hey here's a far-out thought, if I combine your theory with my friends theory, then maybe they are getting the bees addicted to nicotine, thus protecting them from chemtrails and ensuring they don't stray too far away from the target crop lest they need to go back to the hive for a smoke break.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

can we decide who they are really " shilling " for ???? - the latest thread indicates that chemtrail proponents are pawns of " big vinegar "

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

can we decide who they are really " shilling " for ????

Obamacare...

That would be a good way to expose this interestingly ridiculous thing called chemtrails.

new topics

top topics

join