It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS A Freemasony Front? No wonder good posts go un-noticed.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I didn't think this thread would explode to the humerous degree that it did being moved to "Ludicrous Online Lies" ... Because I never claimed it being fact, just an observation.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

covertpanther
I beleive your final sentence in the OP - made them think twice about throwing this one in the skunk bin
Would of made it too obvious.

Why?

Ats is clearly an information watchdog. CIA and Freemason written all over it!

So you also see fit to call me, my partners, and the entire ATS staff liars also.

The level of intense rudeness is astounding.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

Originally posted by covertpanther
I beleive your final sentence in the OP - made them think twice about throwing this one in the skunk bin
Would of made it too obvious.

Every now and again imho the Mods will allow this topic to run for the newish members, to let people have a voice and also allow others to give their points against the accusations ( and for the many who just read to come to their own opinion on the OP) because hey its a conspiracy type web site so its to be expected from time to time its by far not the first and won`t be the last, then the rest end up in a bin or rant forum etc where they belong.

And when some of these people who attack a site they signed up to for free, who may eventually get banned ( and rightly so imo ) will say "SEE I KNEW IT! I MUST OF BEEN RIGHT"

If you don`t like or trust a site STOP posting or going there, simples.

But as in the OP who can only jump to wild accusations toward the owners based on their threads not getting enough attention is deserving of some amount of butt kicking.

Ats is clearly an information watchdog. CIA and Freemason written all over it!

Ummm? you`d best stay off the internet all together then, because everything you do and say is stored. Oh and you`d best stay off the phone also and only use cash, don`t see a GP they also keep records etc etc, do you also blame ATS for all of that as well?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e085c1d58a9d.jpg[/atsimg]

But I just figured it out! you posted that just so I would respond and tell you a little of what I know and believe so now I`m on your government watch list.

Well played Mr NSA CIA FBI Freemason Illuminati ATS Agent, well played.

Well played by you too sir
nice counter move; at least you sugar coated it to get all thsoe stars.

Do stars feel good for mods too?

I dont hate this site, nor do I hate the mods. I dont hate anybody really besides Santa Claus. There are many moderators on this site who are very lovely to talk to, engage with, and digest the information they bring through threads or posts.

Skyfloating and Asktheanimals, you two are of my favorites on the site

What I dislike is the shrouding and dishonesty - it couldnt be more obvious this site has government written al over it, and I 101% beleive (just my beleif so chill out) that the Freemasons infiltrated government a long time ago. Like before America was "founded" (or should I say stolen?).

George Washington, the original President was a master mason if Im not mistaken. Look at the creepy mural inside the white house with Washington and the "Angels". Clearly what America stands for today right?

The Masons have been doing it before coming, raiding, conquering the West lands. But that is not what this thread is about - the poiint is, FMs have been running the government the entire time, pulling the strings. Which makes it obvious that the CIA and NSA are just another operation of FM work

And the one site that massively "opposes" the current government system and global conspiracy, ultimately known as the "New World Order" (stamped on the dolalr bill) - is not ran by these very people?

Im not that stupid - the Masons have always controlled both sides of the coin. The 'black and whites", like a chessboard.. Always making moves, 5 steps ahead of anybody. If this website was not ran by the government, which is the Masons, it would of been shutdown along with the others. ITs the ultimate deception for those who actually have proof about the world conspiracies and try to get it out.

Whoever controls the Data-Lake, controls the main stream, as well as the sub streams that branch off from the main stream. Leaving all DATA controlled, monitored and governed.

Get all huffy and puffy and lash out at us for "calling you bald-faced liars" - it jsut makes it more obvious. Then you guys can laugh it off later when this thread gets buried in a couple days
Either way - the NWO is the Order that Will Never be (or the OWN)

Oh and btw - I know everything is monitored, I dont give a ____ who has my information. You have it, facebook has it, hotmail has it, the hospital has it, po-lice have it, my friends have it, other family members have. Just a bunch of creeps thinking your 'big stuff', 'controlling' people lol. Really no one cares who has their information, we willl live another day regardless what creeps have it

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

The level of repetitiveness by your posts is ridiculous. "Overlord" - LOL! A lord of what? Man to man your not so much a lord, i garuntee that. But behind that pretty little desktop, you can be whoever you want others to perceive you as.

Why is Jesus yelling? He mad too?

eta - go ahead and "bann" me if thats what makes oyu feel better. I'm not here for site owners or Mods - I have opinions and free speech - you know the position you hold, owning a conscpiracy site which "opposes today's government and global elite". And to some, that position can be suspicous, can you blame us? You now the tyoes of minds on this site.

The truth is S.O-L, I appreacite this site for what it stands for, not stands behind. Their are alot of great minds here, and that is thanks to you and your teams creation. That I appreaciate and am grateful for.

Its just honesty - even if oyu guys admited you were CIA/NSA - you wouldnt loose much members. The informatin is still here is the database, for all to find. But as the OP and others stated; its when threads and posts suspiciously get deleted, bumped or throw in random forums ("bins").

Lol.. I couldnt care less if you were FM or Barack Obama, I'll still enjoy this site weekly no matter what

edit on 23-6-2013 by covertpanther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

So you appreciate what we've worked hard to build, and enjoy using and taking from it, but have the gall to call us "bald faced liars" because your paranoia and/or ignorance can't fathom that we are exactly what we say we are?!

Really, that is just absolutely the most bifurcated thought process I've seen typed up in many, many years.

S...

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by covertpanther

So you appreciate what we've worked hard to build, and enjoy using and taking from it, but have the gall to call us "bald faced liars" because your paranoia and/or ignorance can't fathom that we are exactly what we say we are?!

Really, that is just absolutely the most bifurcated thought process I've seen typed up in many, many years.

S...

Welcome to business / social media. Especially since you are dealing with the conspiracy community of course the "the OP is an agent" is going to show up now and then.
edit on 23-6-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

The level of repetitiveness by your posts is ridiculous. "Overlord" - LOL! A lord of what? Man to man your not so much a lord, i garuntee that. But behind that pretty little desktop, you can be whoever you want others to perceive you as.

The level of repetitvness is because those who are implying and slandering dont seem to understand that this thread, regardless on how rediculous it is, is still up for all of ATS to see and contribute in. For a bunch of so called "freemasons", who rule with an iron grip, you would have thought this thread would have been S-canned for the sheer stupidity of the name calling and ignorance.

Honestly, why are you here other then to ridicule?

Meh............

edit on 23-6-2013 by sonnny1 because: typo

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

No really I opposed the star and flag system when introduced, but I am someone who reads here almost everyday and have done for about ten years and I do star posts that I either agree with or learned something from more often than not.

I dont hate this site, nor do I hate the mods. I dont hate anybody really besides Santa Claus. There are many moderators on this site who are very lovely to talk to, engage with, and digest the information they bring through threads or posts.

That's good to know, from this post of yours we share much in common.

What I dislike is the shrouding and dishonesty - it couldnt be more obvious this site has government written al over it, and I 101% beleive (just my beleif so chill out) that the Freemasons infiltrated government a long time ago. Like before America was "founded" (or should I say stolen?).

The Freemasons didn`t need to infiltrate government if they were in it from the onset. Now its a different story when the Illuminati could/did/has infiltrated Freemasonry and thus into government. What better place to hide for a secret society within a society with secrets. (just my belief also)

But as far as ATS is concerned Its very easy to judge a book by its cover and I hope you stick around ( though slinging off toward SO won`t get you far with that) to find out for yourself instead of voicing unsubstantiated accusations toward the site. I`ve seen a lot in what they stand for and against and provide, they have my respect as people and for their professionalism.

I`ll leave it here as I`ve already said I agree with much of your post, I`ll give you a star for what I agree with, though only think its deserving of half a star , so I will expect change.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Yea you guys keep repeating yourself. I get the point Springer and SOL.

I'm not calling you liars - I dont think anyone has said the word liars and directed at you - except you guys? Creating tension and distance between your members is your goal here as well? Should we not be respected as indivduals as we must respect your amazingly long list of rules?

It doesnt make sense to keep switching from one Mod/Site Owner to the next to respond for eachother. When your questioned as men and women cyberally - who pull the guilt trip card - "we make this site for FREE for you people, and you call us LIARS?!" .. Like seriously?

How old are you gents? I'm sure oyur wiser then this

Why do you guys keep logging my profile out and my password doesnt work? I have had to request a new password multiple times, and log in multiple times, without logging out in the first place? Kind of weird.

@ the members still reading through the replies - it would seem that this thread has become a front to draw attention away from NSA - Russ Tice

Which is why the Site Owners have ordered their mods to desperately reply here and make members like myself and OP seem like bad folks who oppose them, when we dont

The Original Poster of the thread I linked was banned in no time, with no warning. So Springer and SOL - if you are not involved with the "enemy" (as most members here would perceive them as) - why are some forums like US political Madness and 9/11 so closely and strictly watched over? Why are people getting banned for no reasons other then sharing "alternative news information" and conspiracies?

If you REALLY arent involved with the enemy; if they dont own both sides of the coin - Promise all the Ats members in your next reply - in a fashion simular to this - "I promise to our fellow members, we are not involved or in any close relations with the government agencies" .. That would deffinately shut me up - instead of calling everybody liars and pulling guilt trips - and banning people

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

No really I opposed the star and flag system when introduced, but I am someone who reads here almost everyday and have done for about ten years and I do star posts that I either agree with or learned something from more often than not.

That's good to know, from this post of yours we share much in common.

The Freemasons didn`t need to infiltrate government if they were in it from the onset. Now its a different story when the Illuminati could/did/has infiltrated Freemasonry and thus into government. What better place to hide for a secret society within a society with secrets. (just my belief also)

But as far as ATS is concerned Its very easy to judge a book by its cover and I hope you stick around ( though slinging off toward SO won`t get you far with that) to find out for yourself instead of voicing unsubstantiated accusations toward the site. I`ve seen a lot in what they stand for and against and provide, they have my respect as people and for their professionalism.

I`ll leave it here as I`ve already said I agree with much of your post, I`ll give you a star for what I agree with, though only think its deserving of half a star , so I will expect change.

I appreciate the way you replied my friend, with a bit of comedy to top it off

I didnt feel I was "slinging off toward SO" .. He took the effort to say I was calling him and the "team" liars - when I didnt come close to that. Its just an open opinion I have about this site and how it has come to be over the year - which makes it seem obvious to me, the government agencies have got their hands on Springer and SO's creation.

Its not a crime to state such a thing? The government agencies have infiltrated much bigger sites like Facebook and Google. They are orchastrating a flase war in Iraq - to say they have taken their share in this site isnt as bad as the owners and Mods are trying to make it seem.

I have already expressed my appreciation and gratitude to the owners for this site. However they take it, is up to them. My appreciation stands in my heart - but as I said, honesty is all I truly care about. And as I said - I dont give a rats ___ who has my information, because I already know the governmental creeps have it, they have millions of peoples. Because they have nothing better to do in their lives but make a mess of everyone elses

With all that said aside - Skeptic Overlord, I apologize if I came off "slinging" or whatnot. If my opinion is too bold for you guys to handle, delete my posts, rather bann me. But ultimately its your choice

Take care gps, Springer, and SO

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Enough...

This thread has been moved where it belongs (read the description of this forum). We can handle honest criticism and that's been proven over the past ten years, ten fold, we don't have to tolerate utter fantasy and low rent lies from the paranoid/insane or envious however.

If you hate ATS go somewhere else, if you're intelligent enough to get the concept please enjoy and take what you can use or will help you.

ETA:

Ludicrous Online Lies: All threads in this forum are based on utter falsehoods that require you to ignore reality, proof and logic. These topics require the use of smoke and mirrors because they have no basis in fact and should be viewed as the essence of ignorance.

edit on 6-22-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

OH MY GOD, YOU ARE SO MEAN!

SPRINGER: MEANEST BASTARD ALIVE!

see people, this is what the OP was talking about....suppression....this is the abuse inherent in the system....don't let it happen..

of course, i jest....though....i honestly hafta wonder just a LITTLE....why not debate the OP, instead of just tossing his thread in the proverbial bin?

i'm not sure how much stock i put in the illuminati/freemason thing....i'm honestly more concerned with this place having been infiltrated by elements of at least the U.S. intelligence community, than i am with it having been infiltrated by secret societies that may or may not exist...

maybe i'm not seeing the full picture, but i prefer to follow the evidence, and the op really hasn't presented any compelling evidence to substantiate his clam, make his case, or even stimulate questions...

this place HAS changed, no doubt about it...look at my registration date..i've been here a while...

now whether this change is the result of infiltration, or simply an evolution of the community, or maybe some combination of the two, with a dash of something else, i honestly don't know....what i do know, is it ain't the same around here....it's getting a little too corporate around here..

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

this place HAS changed, no doubt about it...look at my registration date..i've been here a while...

now whether this change is the result of infiltration, or simply an evolution of the community, or maybe some combination of the two, with a dash of something else, i honestly don't know....what i do know, is it ain't the same around here....it's getting a little too corporate around here..

Well, you've got me beat by a few months...

Sure it's changed. I remember how ATS looked back in '04 too, but there were threads like this then too. In fact, over the following 9 years, these accusations popped up with a regularity that would make any politician envious.

You know... say it often and loudly enough and, eventually, people will start believing it.

Personally speaking, though, I am not a Mason, never have been and don't care to become one. Nor to I serve the 'Alphabet Companies', religious organizations or Monsanto. I dislike most politicians with a passion and care only for the preservation of humankind and whatever is left of our natural environment, which makes me a very concerned individual indeed (if you understand that dichotomy).

So, in the context of this topic and its accusations towards the staff I've come to know quite well, does it not make you wonder why the ATS PTB would ask me to help in moderating this site?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
fool me once...
shame on you
fool me for 9 years..
cain't get fooled aginnnn

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Everyone knows ATS is ran by inter-dimensional entities that feed off your internet soul dur.

Ha.. everyone knows I ruin ATS, so all of ...

Wait, OP said RUN

oops, nm - carry on.

Oo

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psych3d3licPsych3

Righteoo man, sick of talking about it myself.. I guess I always have bluelight

Riighht, and you can post anything you like on bluelight that you desire, without any moderation whatsoever, huh.

I think the mods there would, no, DO, disagree with that thinking... being a member there myself..

Swim would agree.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Solaric

Your reply is grammatically confusing.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
have staff member GAOTU post here now..

..that'd be the icing on the cake

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Your OP is self-defeating and proved your theory wrong. Would you care to re-work it?

Parenthetically, my first reply stands firm due to the fact that you worded your OP inappropriately. You don't get out of it by using the word "observation". I "observe" the sun everyday and consequently draw some pretty stark conclusions for my version of reality due to this observation. I do not however, form the opinion based on my observations that the sun is a benevolent god.

In Humanity,
Daniel

edit on 23-6-2013 by Philodemus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Opinion and observation are not synonymous.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I didn't say that man, just meant I will always have bluelight to talk about substances haha Sorry if I came across wrong
Bluelight, Erowid and ATS are probably my most visited websites haha

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join