It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS A Freemasony Front? No wonder good posts go un-noticed.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I do think ATS will have been infiltrated but not by the masons as such but by those who seek to control and limit. Particularly as moderators they have the power to delete and close threads so if I was telling my employees to go sort out a site, I would want them to become moderators with power over as many forums as possible.

There is definitely an old-boy network or some-such.

As an example I recently commented on a thread in the science forum where the topic was on a well-known lunar crater. A couple of times, reference was made to anomalies in this crater and even the OP made some fairly general comments on those anomalies too. Then when I asked if anyone was going to comment specifically on what they thought these things were, I get accused of personal attacks and going off-topic and then when I reply, explaining that the question was a general one , my post is deleted. Anyone who knows me on here will know that I dont make personal attacks. Asking the mod for an explanation did not get a reply.

So, trying not to be defensive and paranoid, it has coloured my thinking slightly.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

What better way to control information flow than to create one of the most popular alternative news forum?

Well.. the proof lies within the forum.

Majority of enlightening information is tossed in to skunk works,

While they may not control what material people post, they do however, control what get's to the top and what doesn't.

I've seen so many people ridiculed and scoffed at because of what they post, and it's always by the same posters.

We are very limited as to what we can talk about.

I'm just bored as hell this evening and was wondering if you would elaborate on why you think that ATS is a front for Freemasonry?

You seem to have a pretty dim view of Freemasons, do you think that they are the prime agency of control in the world? It seems that way from reading your post. It seems as though you are using 'Freemasonry' as a generalization, sort of like the way people use the word 'Illuminati' these days.

What is it about ATS that you find most Freemasonic?

Thanks in advance,

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
(edit) haha! Wow, that didn't take long for the site owners and the mods to jump in.

Ever notice how most of the decent posters that actually have some decent information get banned?

Take ProtoplasmicTraveler for example.

Also, there is overwhelming evidence of ATS being linked to the DoD and NSA.

I'll provide the link to the website after this website, this image speaks for itself.

Ok I had to re edit this, apparently this URL doesn't work, so I'll link the thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And to the people wondering, "well, that's probably just because posters linking back and forth from ATS to NSA". Then why isn't Wiki next to ATS then with that logic?

Furthermore, here's the breakdown on ATS from a site called sh@t hits the fan 411. Funny thing is, ATS censors this site from U2 messages and posts.

So I cannot link this site or the forum because it will be censored.

So, if you want to go down the rabbit hole, search this into google:

linking ATS to the department of defense

It's the first result, the site is called again, sh@t hits the fan 411 (I'll try to edit this if this get's censored for some reason)

Well anyway, like you said OP, what's an awesome way to discredit and spread disinformation among the ranks of "conspiracy theorists?" Hire shills and censor the crap out of everything. The amount of censorship on this forum is really funny, and I'm surprised people just go along with it.

Well anyway thanks for the thread, it will most likely be closed with a mod linking you to one of the site owners threads trying to convince people this site is not CO-INTEL.

Furthermore, if the site was no COINTEL, why are the mods and site owners trying so hard to hide this idea? They make threads about it, and they come into these types of threads, make jokes, usually ban posters and close threads.

Truth does not fear investigation.

Funny how people on this site apparently question everything expect for the validity of their own forum. They even take offense to it pretty strongly.
edit on 21-6-2013 by Skjord because: links broken....

edit on 21-6-2013 by Skjord because: Link!

edit on 21-6-2013 by Skjord because: LOL

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Completely off topic, but I don't think it's a big issue in this thread:

I liked your old avatar better.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Skjord

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I have been on this site for a year, and if some one was to ask me what is the average member like here I would say they are very attuned with main stream ideas, with a sugar coated icing layer of conspiracy ideas on top.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

My point exactly LOL.

Seriously, if you are who you say you are, why are you making such an effort to blow it out of proportion completely? If you guys are honest people, why make all the effort in trying to convince everyone?

All of this doesn't make any sense. Where is the debunking of the sh@t hits the fan I linked? Where is the debunking of the internet map and ATS being right next to NSA?

All I see is constant linkage to the same 200 flag thread that proves absolutely nothing.

Not trying to be rude or combative, I just want to know why mods/site owners can not debunk what I posted above (sh@t hits the fan link 411 and the internet map) instead, all we get is the same link the to thread that we've all seen a thousand times.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Skjord
My point exactly LOL.

Your points sucks.

You are calling me, my partners, and my entire ATS staff bald-faced liars.
That's an intentional, direct, and malicious insult on our integrity and years of hard work.

Yes. I take it that way.

why make all the effort in trying to convince everyone?

And if we said nothing, you'd claim our silence is evidence you must be on to the truth. Pure idiocy from those who choose to believe those who spread malicious lies about us.

Where is the debunking of the sh@t hits the fan I linked?

Your search didn't work, but I already posted it above... it's here.

Where is the debunking of the internet map and ATS being right next to NSA?

Where is your own effort at research? Oh, right, you're too lazy to think and would rather parrot the lies of other people and create a fashionable bash-ATS thread. Got it.

Do your own research on Google and search this: "site:abovetopsecret.com linkto:nsa.gov"
11,000+ mentions of nsa.gov within our 4 million+ pages of content. I suppose that's why... since the Internet map looks for semantic linkages (as has been mentioned, but again, you're too lazy to read/research).
Jerk.

Not trying to be rude or combative,

Bull. You're exceptionally rude.

You come to my house, and call me a liar in collusion with the "enemy" in front of all my guests. That's as rude as it gets.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

clairvoyantrose
Majority of enlightening information is tossed in to skunk works

Um... that's just about exactly with the "Skunk Works" forum is for. So what's your point?

I do often wonder, why are some threads totally removed because of some peoples comments? Can't the comments be removed instead of the whole thread? is this off topic?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Sometimes that would mean placing the warning graphics in more than half of the thread's posts. At that point, it's not salvageable.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Can you answer concisely if the freemasons and illuminati are one and the same. Im trying to understand here what concerns you about free masonery?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Skjord

Greetings.

What other conspiracy board can you, within reason, post what you and a few others have posted and not had it removed and/or had yourself banned?

I'd like to see you accuse your (seemingly beloved) sht 411 board the same way you are here.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
No!

The reason good posts (and threads) go unnoticed is because of Threads like these, ATS gets cluttered up with some of the nonsense that members post and as a result the "good posts" get lost in the junk.

This thread, and even my very post are ironically part of the problem

Not the Freemasons!
edit on 21-6-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

And this is posted by someone with the moniker, "I am the Super Shill"

edit on 22-6-2013 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
And this place gets weirderer and weirderer.... :

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Its owned by DHS and NSA supposedly. Masons probably work within the vicinity of both but I would not go around saying its a freemasonry front. There was someone once saying they did some research about ATS that led him/her to believe that it is what a lot of people think it to be. A Psy-Op program.

Things are very fishy about this site and where and how it "really" came to be. I honestly believe these questions need be answered and researched very thoroughly. Im very sure most will agree that its reasonable and logical to ask this type of question; Or any question for the matter.

Who has any right to say that people are not allowed to ask these type of questions. The OP is on to something just like many others.

I've been looking and researching this same question only to come back saying to myself...There is more to this than what is being said. The fingerprints are everywhere. Look around and you'll find it.

IF and only IF we really want to know..We must research together instead of just talking about what you or I may think might be happening. I think it's very ignorant to push everyone's views aside but your own. See everything for what they truly are.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

D3AD537
I honestly believe these questions need be answered and researched very thoroughly. Im very sure most will agree that its reasonable and logical to ask this type of question;

So you are also assuming myself, my partners, and all of the ATS staff are liars also?

You come here and presume to say, without any evidence at all, I am a liar.

You come here and say, this thing I and my partners and our staff have built through sweat tears and passion, is nothing but a farce and a lie?

Seriously?

Pathetic.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

ATS is not a Freemasonry front lol, I can't even imagine what a Freemasonry front is. What are they fronting...or hiding?

Everyone knows about the Freemasons, even little kids. Why would they need to front? It would be like Al Capone driving an ice cream truck as a front. Everyone knows it's him.

I'm not a Freemason so I can't judge about what they are all about but there are some obvious things that stand out in plain sight that no one ever talks about.

Like for example we Know about them to start. So either the Freemasons are really, really bad a hiding their identity or they want you to know about them. My guess, they want you to know about them.

So why would they want you to know about them? Especially on ATS?

Well first lets think about this....what kind of knowledge/mystery brotherhood would want you to know about them? WHY?

And if the Freemasons exist could there be other similar groups out there that we have no flying idea about?

So why would one fraternity want you to know about them while others choose to remain in the non existent realm? (unless you think freemasonry is the only one and you know of them because your just that smart)

What if knowledge was forbidden, especially for people who were not brought up through the right.......guidance? Would this possibly explain why a brotherhood or school or fraternity that holds true, powerful knowledge (I'm talking the kind of knowledge that could eliminate all life on earth.....*again* along with all traces of any civilization with the exception of STONE), would that be a good reason to hide and have no one know about you are your knowledge? I does to me.

So again why do we know about Freemasons? I'm going to take a wild crack here and guess that Freemasons are the rebels with a cause. These guys are breaken the rules, or at the very least riding the line trying to give humanity a bit more than they supposedly deserve. Hiding the good stuff but giving you more than you'd normally get when it comes to knowledge.

Despite the conspiracies sounding these two people i'd have to say that Freemasonry is like the Da Vinci and Mozart of the knowledge/mtsyery groups.

As for ATS.....dude....haha...really.....one of the biggest conspiracy sites on the net.....really? Do I have to say it?

EVERYONE IS HERE, EVERYONE! You name it, it's here NSA, CIA, FBI, The Masons, Aliens, jehovah witness, cop and the robbers, just everyone dude.

Masons front bwahahhaha.

The Rat.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Oh this site is completely cointel, I can prove it in true ATS fashion. I have a prominent friend ( no need to say his name ) who knows this guy whose name I can't repeat who works for the US government ( I can't say which dept. or they'll track me down ) who told my friend, and I quote "Oh Yea, ATS is like, totally a psyop"

There you go, definitive proof!

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
rofl, more like people are gullible and hate reading boring # so they prefer the sensationalist nonsense.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I think it is very insulting to the entire community to insinuate that this forum is controlled by people who want to "hide" the truth. The vast majority of people on this forum are sensible, logical, reasonable people who want to see evidence presented when a thread is discussing some subject. Fail to provide evidence = Fail thread. Its that simple!

What truths-that-have-been-hidden are you talking about?

Threads get closed, edited or removed for various reasons, mostly due to rule breaking but sometimes because the content is so far out there and improvable that there is no discussion to be made without the whole thing descending into chaos.

The freemasons are not evil truth hiders and neither were the illuminati - quite the opposite in fact!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join