It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How are YOU going to save the world from Chemtrails?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

What difference do you think that is going to make to contrails?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by juspassinthru

If you don't believe in chemtrails, I don't quite know what to make of you.

How about someone with many years experience in aviation who may actually know better than someone who hasn't? Is that beyond reason?

Your beliefs would mean that you have not spent any significant time looking at the sky.

Or that out of professional interest he actually understands what he is seeing better than someone who is just guessing and reading the internet?

The flying behaviors of these aircraft spraying this poison can be quite unique.

Except it isnt, at all. There is no sighting that cannot be matched to what a normal passenger jet, tracked online, also looks like. Its just that believers don't tend to bother checking.

Your beliefs would also mean that you are totally ignorant of the lab-confirmed aluminum and barium being concentrated in our soils in some parts the west.

While your statement shows you to be totally ignorant of the fact that all lab tests brought to this site have been shown to be flawed (and the reasons fully explained), or that aluminium is one of the most abundant elements in soil occurring naturally. If you have some other lab tests that aren't nonsense you can of course share them for discussion as genuine evidence that really is what it claims to be is all that most of us have ever asked for.

Ignorant by choice or ignorant for some other reason?

You tell me?
edit on 15-7-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moshpet
How to clean up contrails: Make the airlines use a better quality of aviation fuel.

Yes, make them use cleaner burning fuels, it's likely that simple. Do you really think they are paying for the best fuels, when they can save money by using dirtier fuels? You are fooling yourself if you think the major airlines, are buying top dollar fuel when the cheaper and dirtier fuel exists.

Corporations invariably go for cheap when they can get away with it.

M.

How does fuel quality prevent combustion producing water?

Also, If I was reliant on hundreds of finely engineered aircraft engines that cost multi-millions of dollars to replace when they are worn out, I think I would put the best quality fuel through them I could as imperfections in the fuel would accelerate that process. Reasonable, no?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

As I have said before, I commend you on doing something. Anything, for what you truly believe.
I just wish some of you believers who have some sense would join the USAF and report any chemtrailing that goes on. Get in the system and expose it. That is the only way I can see this getting mainstream unless some group grows enough of a pair to actually sample one of the trails they see as a chemtrail. (in the air, sample)

I hope that the guy doing the sample project listed on page 1 gets his funding. If all the believers gave $10 it might make a difference. Hell, it looks like even a non believer gave $10.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by juspassinthru

Not much time looking at the sky? I drive a truck, looking at the sky is about all I do. And again, I have yet to see any of these "unique" patterns people describe. I see a lot of holding patterns, I see planes having to make turns to avoid traffic, but nothing unique about those. I'm also willing to bet that I have more experience working on planes than any three chemtrail believers combined. Hell than most chemtrail believers combined.

I've also seen sources at ground level that are FAR more likely to be responsible for any increase in aluminum, barium, or any other chemical you care to name that chemtrail believers completely ignore because they're terrified of that cloud overhead.
edit on 7/15/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

If all the believers gave $10 it might make a difference. Hell, it looks like even a non believer gave $10.

In reality he should be paying anybody who watched his video $10.....

Persistent contrails are a lie...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
My "agenda" like so many others is to keep people from being afraid of a cloud in the sky, and to make people turn their brains on, instead of letting others think for them. What's your agenda?

I would raise the issue that it's hard to switch a brain on that is full of aluminum.

Nanosized aluminum being sprayed in the atmosphere, causing degenerative disease, says neurosurgeon
Sunday, July 14, 2013
by: Lance Devon

Back in the 1960's, quiet scientific dialogue began about global climate change and how it can be manipulated. What might have turned into a productive discussion of responsible protection of Earth's climate and ecosystem had eventually evolved into a mad, controlling science experiment .....

Full story:

www.naturalnews.com...

My agenda is to have a healthy environment, without metalized aerosols or other experimental crap in the air we breathe. My agenda is to have food that is fit to eat, without GMO, aspartame, neotame, HFCS or 100 other poisonous compounds. My agenda is pass a world worth having to the next generation.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Not much time looking at the sky? I drive a truck, looking at the sky is about all I do. And again, I have yet to see any of these "unique" patterns people describe. I see a lot of holding patterns, I see planes having to make turns to avoid traffic, but nothing unique about those. I'm also willing to bet that I have more experience working on planes than any three chemtrail believers combined. Hell than most chemtrail believers combined.

Maybe. Maybe not.

You're talking to a man that was born on an Air Force base, raised on Air Force bases around the would before I did my own tours. If you have not seen easily identifiable chemtrails, you're either not looking or .....

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
well lets see.....

Mysterious pilots and ground crew who remain anonymous service and fly mysterious unnamed aircraft out of mysterious unnamed airstrips that spew some mysterious poison into the atmosphere that just by coincidence is a mixture of existing earth elements and jet exhaust, happen to mysteriously act like clouds.

Sounds legit...

I think I have done my part to save the world from Chemtrails just by typing that.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

One question: Where are the witnesses? An operation of such magnitude, involving such huge logistics, involving thousands upon thousands of people, that has supposedly being going on for roughly the past 14/15 years, there should be witnesses, whistle-blowers, and lots of em. I'm not talking about some attention seeking airforce girl either.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I have seen every type of trail identified as a chemtrail and a bunch that weren't, and not one had ever appeared as anything but a contrail. But of course, I must be stupid, ignorant or paid for not buying into them.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Out makes SO much more sense that they're spraying something UN massive quantities, that among others the airlines are involved in, rather than naturally occurring (you know, aluminum being one of the more abundant elements occurring naturally), or coming from factories on the ground

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

Mysterious pilots and ground crew who remain anonymous service and fly mysterious unnamed aircraft out of mysterious unnamed airstrips that spew some mysterious poison into the atmosphere that just by coincidence is a mixture of existing earth elements and jet exhaust, happen to mysteriously act like clouds.

Well, nothing says you actually have to use common sense on a daily basis....

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

I'm not talking about some attention seeking airforce girl either.

Ah yes, the chemtrail whistleblower that isn't blowing the whistle on chemtrails...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
By going into the airforce bases as a collective and B*ch slapping those brainwashed robots who sit in their expensive aircraft spraying chemicals over our plants, water, poeple, and future generations..

Yea we def should B-slapp 'em all

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

You need to think again about who is brainwashed.

When people can be hoodwinked into believing something is real, when even a basic grasp of science shows, at the very least, that the notion being presented is extremely far fetched and when they can be persuaded to choose to simply overlook the inconvenient, mundane, everyday and PROVEN reason the skies look like they do, I would say that is a very obvious excersise in brainwashing.

To convince you all that you are also super alert, enlightened and knowing individuals to boot is just the icing on the cake.

Carnicom, Rense, Jones at all must feel so proud

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

By going into the airforce bases as a collective and B*ch slapping those brainwashed robots who sit in their expensive aircraft spraying chemicals over our plants, water, poeple, and future generations..

That might work except for a few little things....

They have guns...and federal prison isn't the funnest place on earth to spend time.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

What are YOU going to do about it? Make another thread on ATS or some other more chemtrial friendly site?

There is ONLY one thing you can do. Stop flying and campaign to stop everyone else from flying.

And then campaign to get those selfish people who continue to fly, despite the consequences this has for our skies (and climate change) to fly at lower altitudes (which uses more fuel and costs more and, er, probably contributes in other ways even more towards climate change). Or invent new engines. Which is probably the best and most feasible solution.

Edit: oh, and if you are really, really concerned, stop driving cars as well. They fill the atmosphere with even more toxic fumes than aircraft .....

(for the record: I have not flown since 1981 and do not drive at all)
edit on 15-7-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

New and more efficient engines are being invented all the time. Even now Boeing and Airbus aret aking orders for their next generation models of the A320 and 737 families which are to be powered by the latest tech GTF (Geared Turbo Fan) engines. These are called the A320neo and 737MAX to distinguish them from the previous models.

The thing here is that because these engines are designed to use less fuel in order to produce a greater or equal amount of thrust, more of the power has to be drawn from the ambient air, which in turn means more water, which means thicker contrails. On the plus side, the exhaust is mostly air, from which the contrails condense out.

It is for example why the 737-200 produced fewer, and much smaller, trails from its JT8D engines than the current equivalent 737-700 does from its CFM-56's.

Set against the fewer trails, the 737-200 was much noisier and the jet efflux was mainly made up of jet exhaust byproducts and pollutants plus the air drawn through for combustion.

With the CFM 56 however, the exhaust is five parts air to one part combustion exhaust (5:1 Bypass Ratio). On the PW1000GTF as selected for the next gen A320 (the current version of which also uses the aforementioned CFM-56) This bypass ratio is increased to 12:1.

So modern engines are far cleaner than previous jets, but this is also why they produce more trails. Given that you cant have your cake and eat it, as the saying goes, I am happier that jet planes made the switch
edit on 15-7-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moshpet
How to clean up contrails: Make the airlines use a better quality of aviation fuel.

Yes, make them use cleaner burning fuels, it's likely that simple.

no - "fuel quality" is completely irrelevant. All aviation jet fuels already have to meet a standard depending on what type they aer. Jet A1 that is used by most commercial airliners has to meet Def Std 91-91 - of which ther are many places you can get a copy around the 'net

Burning any hydrocarbon makes water.

Do you really think they are paying for the best fuels, when they can save money by using dirtier fuels? You are fooling yourself if you think the major airlines, are buying top dollar fuel when the cheaper and dirtier fuel exists.

And what cheaper and dirtier fuel do you think exists?

edit on 15-7-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join