It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How are YOU going to save the world from Chemtrails?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I have seen the argument for years. "I know it's a chemtrail because I can see it!"
Fine, you are sure "they" are spraying you. Forget that you don't know who "they" are, forget that you don't know "what" "they" are spraying on you. Forget that you have no earthly idea "why" "they are spraying you.

What are YOU going to do about it? Make another thread on ATS or some other more chemtrial friendly site?

The world is full of watchers and whiners. Is there anyone in the chemtrail group that has even the tiniest pair?

It's plain pitiful to watch this day in, and day out, only to have a bunch of crybaby threads to show for the effort.

The fate of humanity is in your hands.............

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
People are going to continue to talk about it because they want to know what the heck is going on and these threads will continue to pop up until someone gives us a valid answer.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

There have been valid answers given dozens of times, but they're ignored because it doesn't fit with the thinking of people that believe in chemtrails, or the people pushing chemtrails.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
This subject is a hard one to be fair. I know we have the capability to do what people are claiming, e.g spray us with chemicals that are bad for us & our planet. But then I try point out that the scale that people claim, is just impossible. I see at least 20/30 contrails/chemtrails a day depending on the weather and they are from what I can see, commercial airliners.

Now either there is secret organization copying the print on airliners, storing them somewhere in a secret place - like super massive secret places because these planes are over 220 ft wide and 240ft in length and to do the amount of 'chemtrails' I see, there has to be at least over 20+ planes, and thats just in my area - let alone my country, or the whole world.

So to answer you question How are YOU going to save the world from Chemtrails?

I'm going to say, think logically, do the calculations and ask your self again if it is even possible to do it to the extent you think they are doing.
edit on 21-6-2013 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
personally....ive been making orgonite and cloud busters

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl
personally....ive been making orgonite and cloud busters

Good for you. I am glad you are doing something, anything other than just talking.

I don't believe in chemtrails, but I am sincerely glad you are acting on what you believe in.

It's my belief that if more people were to get active in trying to find the real truth in all this, they would do one of two things:

1. find that they were wrong and there is not a global conspiracy to spray the populace with chemicals from 30,000 feet.

or

2. They would find the evidence that has been missing and bring their cause to the fore front of the news. With all the whistle blowers gaining popularity these days, there may never be a better time to get the media to listen. Just make sure you have the goods, or you will be laughed off the air.
edit on 21-6-2013 by network dude because: bad spelr

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
People are going to continue to talk about it because they want to know what the heck is going on and these threads will continue to pop up until someone gives us a valid answer.

is that really how it works?

You wait for someone else to bring you what you want?

Don't be that guy.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Not true, the valid answer has been posted a myriad number of times but it isn't what the promoters want to see. Nevertheless it continues to be posted because the truth is always worth repeating and this is my method of defending against chemtrails
edit on 21-6-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It reminds me of how in old times, people would believe that during a solar eclipse, a great dragon would swallow the sun, and only if they scared it off with chants, fireworks and other noises, they would get it back. I can only imagine trying to explain how a solar eclipse happens to those ancient peoples. This is what chemtrailers remind me of.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Well apparently this guy is trying to get a project going to create a craft that would go up and sniff out those "chemtrails"

H.A.R.C. / High Altitude Reconnaissance Capsule

H.A.R.C. Is a High Altitude Reconnaissance Capsule that provides answers to the highly debated Chemtrail issue.

A lack of hard data and uncooperative officials, leave us with no answer to the question of what exactly is the material we see in the sky that forms the long line clouds above us.

This project is a non bias examination of samples taken directly from the clouds high above us.

I don't see that much of a following, since there has only been 7 small donations in the past 17 months

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Jovian sylphs

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

OH, slyphs are my favorite part of "chemtrails."

I had to explain them on another forum, thought long and hard and came up with "chemtrail eating cloud fairies." Is that what you are talking about? How are they helping from Jupiter? How do they get here? When do they leave?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

OH, slyphs are my favorite part of "chemtrails."

I had to explain them on another forum, thought long and hard and came up with "chemtrail eating cloud fairies." Is that what you are talking about? How are they helping from Jupiter? How do they get here? When do they leave?

just adding less deep input stars15k
realistically I am not sure if the chem/contrail phenomena is harm or help the atmosphere.. And so just added the cloud fairy as you all them
as a potential rinse assistance for the dirty forms of pollution in the air.. And if there was truth perhaps w/ sylphs then perhaps they would just attract to the pollution and exit when gone.. or ride a comet

take care my friend

edit on 6/28/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Chemtrail activists that I know do pretty much the same thing that religious street preachers do...stand on the sidewalk and proselytize, hoping to gain a few converts, and damning anybody who doesn't agree with their views.

One guy I know was very active in this manner until he lost his driving license for driving whilst drunk, of course it wasn't his fault....it's the "police state" we live in.

How about this woman: www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

I wonder if she posts here?

Judging by the comments, I don't think the chemtrail conspiracy is quite taking off like some here seem to think.

Sadly, she is about the same level of sane that most who push this agenda are. (5 beers short of a 6 pack)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dominar

My hat's off to this guy. He is stepping up and trying to find the truth. It's sad that the chemtrail clowns would rather whine about them than try to find the truth. I base that off of the lack of donations and lack of interest in being active in general.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

How about this woman: www.liveleak.com...

Even the first person she asks about chemtrails says no not chemtrails....

Too funny...

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I love liveleak, am a registered member, and believe that I learn more from the comments than from the actual posts.

And you bring crap to the table, they hand it back to you, in your hat, after you have been thoroughly and mercilessly roasted to a crisp. They are ruthless in their scorn. It's my kind of place.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Dude, I built a chembuster, and it works, no matter what people say, it works.

Just a simple google search will tell.

Good for you. I am glad you are doing something, anything other than just talking.

I don't believe in chemtrails, but I am sincerely glad you are acting on what you believe in.

It's my belief that if more people were to get active in trying to find the real truth in all this, they would do one of two things:

1. find that they were wrong and there is not a global conspiracy to spray the populace with chemicals from 30,000 feet.

or

2. They would find the evidence that has been missing and bring their cause to the fore front of the news. With all the whistle blowers gaining popularity these days, there may never be a better time to get the media to listen. Just make sure you have the goods, or you will be laughed off the air.

Dude, that person forgot to tell everyone here what it does, really. It HALTS chemical reactions in the sky.

A contrail disapates in less than 10 minutes. A Chemtrail spreads like a fan. Link.
edit on 11-7-2013 by FreedomCommander because: Incomplete

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
If people unite, then I suggest: meditation, visualization, using ham radios and tesla coils and rebars for satellite dishes for sending out frequency, like reverse sine, to purify everything. Also, organite.

In addition with more waking up, asking directly from the government for release of the real technology, knowing fully well this is false science we're under, and some real solutions deployed for both the chemtrails and for Fukushima and the BP disaster along with others.

Obviously it takes more than one person though.
edit on 11-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join