It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the worse acting in film you have ever seen?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
So many to choose from so here is a couple to start off.

From Troll 2 (really try and watch it)

Oscar winner Jeremy Irons in Dungeons and Dragons the movie.

Anymore you care to share?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
attack of the killer tomatoes,so bad i dont even want to load a clip

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Critters 2

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Fair Game, with Cindy Crawford. Everything about this movie was bad, bad, bad. I know Cindy is pretty, but she can't act worth a damn. The Baldwin guy isn't too good either.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
the acting in pearl harbor wasn't even tacky it was just dumb, just a combonation of chasing amy, that part in walk the line where johnny cash tirades around in a tractor, and eranest borgnine on heroin

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Critters 2 was so bad it was hilarious!

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Paris Hilton in House Of Wax. Her acting is so bad it made me die inside.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sarahlm

Oh my my ex wife made me watch that...the one good thing was when she died, I cheered

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
the acting in pearl harbor wasn't even tacky it was just dumb, just a combonation of chasing amy, that part in walk the line where johnny cash tirades around in a tractor, and eranest borgnine on heroin

Meh, I haven't seen the film - even if the motive might make it my favorite.. The USA getting hit for about 2 hours non-stop..

Critizise my opinion all you want, I think that every bully should met a bigger bully from time to time. A loss for the world that there is only one "superpower" left!

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The paranormal activity movies, worst acting ever

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by sarahlm

Oh my my ex wife made me watch that...the one good thing was when she died, I cheered

the ex or paris?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sarahlm

I can't stand paris hilton. She is odd.

I mean one minute, I don't mind looking... the next I remember what I'm doing.. I need to shower.

It won't come off.

What sort of black magic is she made of?

Ahh well I've never seen her acting. Unless you call her entire life one big pretentious act.

Bad actors in movies tho. Last one I saw has to be arnie in .. well, lets pick one.
The 6'th day was the last one I saw. The man cannot act.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Gotta agree, she ain't pretty, looks like she got hit with a Mack truck, and her acting is even worse!!?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Anything with Kevin Costner or Van dame in it

both as bad as each other.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarahlm
Paris Hilton in House Of Wax. Her acting is so bad it made me die inside.

When I read the title, I was going to post this but I didn't remember the name of the film. Thank you for saving me all the hassle

This is what I consider one of the worst acting ever!

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Anything with Beyonce in it.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I'll have to agree on Troll 2, Critters 2, and House of Wax....ughh....

Anything with Kevin Costner

Oh, that man is just painful to watch...it's like he's medicated or something. How on Earth is this guy an A-Lister? I just don't get it....

I actually thought Jeremy Irons was one of the only GOOD things about the Dungeons & Dragons movie (and this is from a long-time player of the game). They did make some other D&D movies that are closer to the source material, and much, much better (though still cheesy Swords & Sorcery fare).

Of course, Tom Arnold in anything (except True Lies, in which it worked for him)....

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
And for some reason i thought the whole cast for the Twilight series was going to be on here.....
Lead actress in that movie, damn aweful.

Killer Tomatoes movie was awesome, just like Bruce Campbell movies Evil dead, Army of darkness just has that cheesy factor makes the movies great.... hahaha....

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrancar

Yeah, Kristen Stewart ALMOST acted in that Snow White movie though, for some scenes... But mostly, she just seems to be on screen to look like a hot mess.... Ever see her at one of her first award shows? She was bombed out of her mind...and barely was able to get on stage....

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

yeah i get what youre saying it's just i thought the acting, action shots, and overall storyline was missing jay and silent bob and a man and two robots to complete the movie. probably with jay and silent bob as pilots would have saved the movie. and also war in the 20th and 21st century was just some get rich quick schemes, margaret sanger indoctrinating hitler with the whole eugenics thing, the us cutting off japan from oil spawning pearl harbor. i mean anybody who wasn't a rockafeller at the time was on the front line. we all got screwed on that one. but yeah ben affleck matt damon not in college, cheating medical exams to become pilots, the slut from the movie arena being a nurse and she doesn't even have a decent rack. i don't get it with actresses and small racks it's just "yeah i'm rich but i still won't get a boob job haujobb but not a boob job. which reminds me when they remake ilsa she wolf of the ss they should use katrina konec or julia miles. THAT was an awesome grindhouse movie. had sex, violence, guns all three things to make any movie watchable.
edit on 21-6-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

also cannibal holocaust had terrible acting lots of evil decrepit things happen but a music video did come from it. no nobody should watch it. it's blair witch project meets scarface, meets all the boring parts of city of the living dead. also i LOVED city of the living dead it was like a lightning bolt hit the tip f my tweener
edit on 21-6-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join