It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FedEx Pilot Narrowly Misses 2 Chemtrail Planes Because They Aren't on Radar?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

So, in your opinion, those are contrails in the vid? And just because contrails exist doesn't mean that chemtrails dont, eh?

Until someone can show proof they exist then no chemtrails don't exist.

That isn't an opinion it is scientific fact..

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY

Did you know one can see gliders with no transponders or electrical system at 36,000 feet..!!

Not in controlled airspace you won't - even gliders have to have transponders.

Since you say you are a pilot you should know that FedEx plane is requesting an altitude change - utterly routine.

This video has been on here multiple times before - the title is a fake, and it has been copied from an original without attribution of the author.

Here's the original:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Just one minor point... how on Earth do three aircraft of that size not show up on radar? Transponder is irrelevant, there is no way that those planes could be invisible to radar otherwise the military would be using them as strategic bombers rather than the monstrously more expensive B-2. This video is in no way proof of chemtrails, it could have been part of a completely planned operation/ stunt or something else and the audio may not even be genuinely from that flight deck.

To me, the fact that they are claimed to have not shown up on radar screams hoax.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

I agree, to claim they were invisible to radar merely shows ignorance of how radar works. Even *if* the airframes themselves were plastered with RAM, those huge exposed turbofan blades on the engines would negate it all and show up on radar like flaming beacons, this is why stealth planes have buried engines and shielded intakes.

Just another typical BS chemmie claim based on knowing nothing about what they claim, an some people have posted surprise that others can see through the lie! Well, that's their problem.
edit on 21-6-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrthumpy
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

Your eyes will also tell you that the Earth is flat.

No, our eyes tell us that the Earth is round.

We know this because we cannot see beyond the horizon, which exists as a result of the planet's curvature. We can confirm it by looking at the horizon from the window of a plane. From this height the curvature of the earth will be visible.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

Well dur, it's the aluminium they're spraying. Everyone knows that aluminium is used in chaff to block radar. That's why radar systems around the world are now inoper... Oh wait.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Not when stood on the ground though, as a small child our common sense and understanding Tells us that the earth is flat. I can still remember wondering how come Australians don't fall off when I first learned the earth was a globe. By saying "my eyes tell me all I need to know" and dismissing the wealth of valid information that is readily available those people are applying the same level of understanding that a small child has, and doing it by choice.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
reply to post by _BoneZ_

So, in your opinion, those are contrails in the vid? And just because contrails exist doesn't mean that chemtrails dont, eh?

edit on 21-6-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Sure Chemtrails "could" exist. So could unicorns. But to look at a contrail and claim it's a chemtrail for no other reason than you want it to be one would be like looking at a cow and calling it a unicorn.

If it looks like a contrail, acts like a contrail, reacts like a contrail, what do you think it is?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Please post all replies to the previously posted thread..

HERE

Closing Duplicate

Thank you

Semper

top topics

<< 1   >>

join