It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FedEx Pilot Narrowly Misses 2 Chemtrail Planes Because They Aren't on Radar?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I won't say yay or nay but I will post it for discussion.

My personal thoughts on Chemtrails?

Hell Yes!

If people can believe all the crap being done to us through our food, medicines, water etc...and yet can't see the chemtrail issue as even plausible...that one stumps me the most.

Anyhoo...

I noticed the difference in color of the trails to be curious as well.

Not an expert but the vid caught my attention. Why so many jets in the same space? At nearly the same levels?

Peace

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Nay sayers in 5...4...3...2...1...

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Up close and personal with what we are told doesn't happen. I can often times see the color differences right down here on the ground.

You are correct in the fact that there isn't much of a leap from GMO, fluoride, and thimerasol, to chemtrails.

Just waiting for the usual suspects to come along and wow us with their aeronautical, meteorlogical prowess.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Its the systematic elimination of the bulk of the human population of this planet .

We'll make great pets!

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

This was posted a few times in the past.

The short of it is the title is disingenuous, the video just shows 2 commercial aircraft passing within legal separation in an established air corridor.

Notice the conspicuous lack of collision avoidance warnings in the cockpit audio?

Cue logical fallacies, paranoid ramblings and uneducated misinformation in 3...2...1...

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13

Maybe through the manipulation of weather. Causing drought, floods, pollution of water and soil. The perfect weapon, given that it is in the right hands.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
If people can believe all the crap being done to us through our food, medicines, water etc...and yet can't see the chemtrail issue as even plausible...that one stumps me the most.

What stumps me is how people can keep peddling the "chemtrail" hoax, keep professing "chemtrail" planes this, and "chemtrail" lines across the sky that, but provide no proof.

Show some repeatable scientific evidence that these trails are deliberate chemical trails designed to deliberately harm us (and the pilot's families), or let's stop advertising the "chemtrail" hoax. It's just that simple.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

I'm no expert, but that separation doesn't seem safe. And from what I was reading, the collision warnings didnt sound because the passing aircraft were not showing up on radar, or were using some sort of spiffy AirForce tech, or had their transponders turned off.

How exactly is the title disingenuous? Where has this been discussed before? Links please.

Thanks, just trying to figure this out.

edit on 20-6-2013 by Heliophant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Where's the dancing chicken? He gonna do a jiggy-jig!

I don't profess to know what they is spraying, but they is. Starred & flagged. Killer footage.

edit on 20-6-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Dayum!

I still think they're terraforming the planet for the new owners. Add a bit of barium, aluminum and magnesium to the atmosphere, up the CO2 levels, irradiate and acidify the oceans, (don't forget the plastic shards for the polyethylene-eating whatzits) and a new ice age here, new drought there, invigorating windstorms of all kinds, kill off those annoying honey bees... all ready, almost.

I'm guessing they'll be Reptilians with a side order of Republicans.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by jude11

What stumps me is how people can keep peddling the "chemtrail" hoax, keep professing "chemtrail" planes this, and "chemtrail" lines across the sky that, but provide no proof.

Show some repeatable scientific evidence that these trails are deliberate chemical trails designed to deliberately harm us (and the pilot's families), or let's stop advertising the "chemtrail" hoax. It's just that simple.

i don't need any repeatable scientific evidence to convince me.
my eyes do the job nicely.
you either live in an area that isn't being sprayed, or you need your eyes tested.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopsyTurvyOne
i don't need any repeatable scientific evidence to convince me.
my eyes do the job nicely.

Your eyes are seeing typical, everyday contrails that have been seen in the skies for almost a century of powered flight.

The following graphic shows the increase in the air traffic network from 1989 to 2004:

The more planes that are put into the air, the more contrails you're going to see. An increase in air traffic and contrails doesn't mean "something is up", or that pilots are spraying some sort of fictitious chemical onto their friends and families.

You are free to make up whatever you like to explain what you think you're seeing, but that doesn't mean it's based on real facts and science.

Originally posted by TopsyTurvyOne
you either live in an area that isn't being sprayed, or you need your eyes tested.

My eyes can see the contrails just fine. My education gives me the knowledge of how contrails are formed, when they can and cannot form, and whether they persist or not. Because of that education, and because of science, I also can know for certain that there's no "spraying" going on.

Good luck leading a fearful life every time you go outside and see a contrail and think you're being "sprayed".

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

Your eyes will also tell you that the Earth is flat.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
Add a bit of barium, aluminum and magnesium to the atmosphere

All of those elements occur naturally in nature. Barium is in the air, water, soil, and some foods. Barium is used in many industries. Read the first two posts in the following thread for a little more information about barium:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

So, in your opinion, those are contrails in the vid? And just because contrails exist doesn't mean that chemtrails dont, eh?

edit on 21-6-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Yep, I'm a pilot... If center can't see em for traffic notices....they probably are invisible....the third traffic was illegal FL (flight level)....that supports the video being genuine.where's my vector , victor? those opposing aircraft were cargo and must not have been squawking.

Did you know one can see gliders with no transponders or electrical system at 36,000 feet..!!
edit on 21-6-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13

Its the systematic elimination of the bulk of the human population of this planet .

We'll make great pets!

When will we start to see the outcomes though? I mean this has been going on for decades now... right?

And we're still getting larger.. Billions of us. Billions.

Either they didn't really think it through properly, we're really resistant to the toxic chemtrails being sprayed over us daily, OR we are .. not.. being... killed.. off.. with... chemtrails.

I dunno.. you'd think the evil illuminati with all their rothschilds wealth, could come up with a better plan than this millennia long plan to wipe out the population..

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
Dayum!

I still think they're terraforming the planet for the new owners. Add a bit of barium, aluminum and magnesium to the atmosphere, up the CO2 levels, irradiate and acidify the oceans, (don't forget the plastic shards for the polyethylene-eating whatzits) and a new ice age here, new drought there, invigorating windstorms of all kinds, kill off those annoying honey bees... all ready, almost.

I'm guessing they'll be Reptilians with a side order of Republicans.

Rest assured that anything we do to this planet, the planet will simply shake off and give us a big fat raspberry.

Short of nuking it, and even then it will simply grow back with mutants and 3 eyed zombie pterodactyl budgerigars, we will not have any last impact on the planet once we're gone from it.

All we do is make a mess. Any aliens that want the place will not have to ask us to change it for them. "we flew countless light years to arrive here with our interstellar space ships and life support systems capable of lasting thousands of years in deep space. Mind if you just add some slow acting pollutants to the atmos for our pleasure, ta."

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13

If that's the case then it's apparently evidently failing miserably

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

And you want to know what stumps me is the fact that people see a TankerEnemy video and actually believes it is true...

Tanker Enemy strikes again....

And BTW it has been debunked here for you also....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join