It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveler Revealed?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

scotsdavy1
reply to post by TimeTraveler1

Jesse Ventura has not been a governor for many years so where did you get that from? I think all of this is rubbish and too many come on here saying things like that with no proof at all. None.

James George Janos[4] (born July 15, 1951), better known by his stage name, Jesse Ventura, is an American politician, actor, author, veteran, and former professional wrestler who served as the 38th Governor of Minnesota from 1999 to 2003.

edit on 10-10-2013 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I kind of know who the person is...when a president stops being a president do you stop calling him president such-and-such? Are you David Icke "scotdavy1"? if so, you had your chance...I emailed you like 6 times.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Pity that guy does not hold an iPad or Digicam, that would be proof positive that he is a time traveler, or even a pair of aviators sun glasses.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I never got any such emails from yourself so you are wrong again I'm afraid.....

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

So, are you David Icke? look for the tormail.org emails you got. I even went so far as opening a facebook account...robynr@ or ivan yakinoff for Facebook. I practically told you were to look.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Maybe if you were from the future you would know who I am........

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

TimeTraveler1

taoistguy
I find people who come out with these impossible to believe claims all have a similar sounding way of talking.
They offer little real evidence and keep people being led along as if trying to see how far they can go with it. They seem to be obsessed with a particular thing and suffering from delusion/s.

Is that your way of sweet-talking me for more info? I didn't come here on the forum to make a fool of myself by "tricking" or whatever but, to call on all of you. this had been shown to me by a friend around November or, December, a lot of things that happened in my life makes sense now. I'd like to tell you everything and I'm not here to string anyone along but, if I told you how things work you might use that info with bad intent. I tell you the one thing I really would have to tell someone with a clearance it would destroy lives basically, the way I look at it If I tell you of one thing that went bad and the result of it was someone who died now, this could be 1 person or, this could be a few people who died as a result that were actually still alive and everything you know is a lie and there lives would be affected as a result...should I tell you government secrets? because that's what it really amounts to I believe that and a little Alien conspiracy. they are all set up to take over the country with a new government right? that's what all this region 3 things is about? I spill these beans they'll be knocking I'm sure...I'll have the Russians here so fast and then what??? I need to speak with somebody like the Governor Jesse Ventura and, then?
The book came out a few years before Photoshop

OH be quiet please, you were busted on the first page and you are still trying hard. Think of the next hoax and stop wasting internet space... thanks

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Lumpy79

TimeTraveler1

taoistguy
I find people who come out with these impossible to believe claims all have a similar sounding way of talking.
They offer little real evidence and keep people being led along as if trying to see how far they can go with it. They seem to be obsessed with a particular thing and suffering from delusion/s.

Is that your way of sweet-talking me for more info? I didn't come here on the forum to make a fool of myself by "tricking" or whatever but, to call on all of you. this had been shown to me by a friend around November or, December, a lot of things that happened in my life makes sense now. I'd like to tell you everything and I'm not here to string anyone along but, if I told you how things work you might use that info with bad intent. I tell you the one thing I really would have to tell someone with a clearance it would destroy lives basically, the way I look at it If I tell you of one thing that went bad and the result of it was someone who died now, this could be 1 person or, this could be a few people who died as a result that were actually still alive and everything you know is a lie and there lives would be affected as a result...should I tell you government secrets? because that's what it really amounts to I believe that and a little Alien conspiracy. they are all set up to take over the country with a new government right? that's what all this region 3 things is about? I spill these beans they'll be knocking I'm sure...I'll have the Russians here so fast and then what??? I need to speak with somebody like the Governor Jesse Ventura and, then?
The book came out a few years before Photoshop

OH be quiet please, you were busted on the first page and you are still trying hard. Think of the next hoax and stop wasting internet space... thanks

How did I get "busted"?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I know some things about the person. I knew some things and the face and when he started with the Credo Mutwa.

edit on 10-10-2013 by TimeTraveler1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lumpy79

If you are David Icke I just sent a short message at your homepage.
Wrong guy : ) I meant scotsday1.....

edit on 10-10-2013 by TimeTraveler1 because: goof-up

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I sent you a message. If you have a good view of the sky tonight you should see the space station heading ENE...that's not an prediction...I was just giving you the heads up if you are scotdavy1
Edit: After midnight.
Edit 2: just looked it up...Thu Oct 10, 8:55 PM < 1 min 11° 11 above SSW 11 above SSW

edit on 10-10-2013 by TimeTraveler1 because: time

edit on 10-10-2013 by TimeTraveler1 because: Add info

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

How did I get "busted"?

Well, other than the story is totally outrageous without any proof, i see you posted a screen cap in your first post. Now, i notice ALOT of editting and media playing programmes on your desktop. So i ask you this:

Are people convinced you are a time traveller is distress OR someone who is using programs to make believe?

I mean come on, IF time travel were even possible and IF someone is being bounded about time by a nefarious enemy. Would they even have a PC and fill the desktop with crap? or would they be a bit busy trying to... you know, get help?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Lumpy79

How did I get "busted"?

Well, other than the story is totally outrageous without any proof, i see you posted a screen cap in your first post. Now, i notice ALOT of editting and media playing programmes on your desktop. So i ask you this:

Are people convinced you are a time traveller is distress OR someone who is using programs to make believe?

I mean come on, IF time travel were even possible and IF someone is being bounded about time by a nefarious enemy. Would they even have a PC and fill the desktop with crap? or would they be a bit busy trying to... you know, get help?

That media was actually someone else that was going to debunk the photos...I know I've been posting a lot the past few days...I've had some down time from work so, it might seem like hard work to actually read all the posts for some people...6 pages is a lot to read through.
Edit: who is this nefarious enemy you speak of? I'm just waiting it out until one of these guys The Former Governor Jesse Ventura or, whoever writes the checks. i guess it's pretty amusing for some who are stuck to they're seats now as well.
edit on 10-10-2013 by TimeTraveler1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I can't remember if you answered this: When you travel in time, is there just "one" time stream? Or many? (like in that cool past TV show, "Sliders") It seems its like H.G. Wells, The time machine, when you travel. Right?

Edit to change Jules Vern to H.G. Wells ! ha!
edit on 10-10-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

If I were to give you idea say like, a bubble of electricity sort of...just say you're underwater and air starts to form around you into a ball and slowly eating up the water(displacing it somewhere)...your still in place but, now you're in a bubble of water and the air finally takes over you and you can't breath for a moment and it's like a big electrical clap around your whole body and then, lights back on, disorientation and possibly vomiting....Sort of feels like that.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I meant H G Wells!! The Time Machine. lol!! Always mix those two up!! (I'll edit that) Ok! Thanks for that answer!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I think TT1 is full of s#!* and just seeking information on the photo. Anyone that has truly inspected the photo would notice a few things: 1- he is the only person in the photo wearing a t-shirt. 2-his hair style is obviously out of place. 3- If you look at his upper arm you can see that there is a gun or recording device on his arm.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RUFFREADY
Looks like the guy was added to the picture. Look at how everyone is spread out in the photo. This guy seems to crowd his area.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Originally posted by RUFFREADY

It's been too long since we've had a time traveler mystery to unravel. The most recent case was the mystery of the 1938 Time Traveling Cell Phone.

I still recon it wasn't a cellphone but a small hand-held transistor radio. Those little things were often held up to the ear.
Not that I believe this whole time travel photo proof thing but just fyi Transistors we're invented in the late thirties by Third Reich scientists (or were recovered from the Roswell crash if you believe Philip J. Corso) so it could not have been a transistor radio.
edit on 8-6-2016 by 191stMIDET because: Typo

edit on 8-6-2016 by 191stMIDET because: Typo

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
They threw rocks at me until I got someone to tell me the way out of town. My initials are carved in a tree there. This is true. This happened in 1987 and we went to what looked like a boys school in Montauk and we waited there until he (my handler)got a sign and we drove into some kind of installation which was mostly underground. All I really remember is being asked where I would like to go on vacation and I told them on the outskirts of western Canada...and it's not just time travel, it's teavel through space most importantly, you saw this in the Philadelphia experiment. Tesla and Einstein made it possible and probably with alien tech. I can prove some weird things have happened with the right people...I can prove this. So, this is a callout to whomever owns this site now after Simon. I can show you some crazy sh*t and I can travel.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RUFFREADY
I can't remember if you answered this: When you travel in time, is there just "one" time stream? Or many? (like in that cool past TV show, "Sliders") It seems its like H.G. Wells, The time machine, when you travel. Right?

Time is personal. You only have one timeline, which is the one you personally experience. There are no objective timelines. That's why if you go back in time and kill your own grandfather it doesn't affect you at all, because you're still in your own personal timeline. You'll still exist. However, if you return to your present, then you may not exist to other people, but in your own timeline you will. You'll just have a lot of explaining to do.

Funny how you never see those kinds of time travelers on YouTube videos. Travelers who have returned to their present and found themselves never to have existed except from their own point of view.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join