It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveler Revealed?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Holy s**t, it's Marty McFly!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The best place to look for time travelers and UFOs in old photos is probably:

Shorpy

They have the best selection of high-resolution vintage photos I can think of. Look in the skies. Look for out of place people and things. What else are you going to do with the time in your life?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
What's happened to the time traveller, this should be in the hoax bin....

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Agreed more trolling bull# from nutcases it's what are has become

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

RUFFREADY
That book is currently sold out (read OP) or cost $$$ used.

It is available for $30
www.abebooks.com...
$49.50
www.abebooks.com...
or $60.61
www.abebooks.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Bragi

Here is a snapshot I just took of my Boot Camp pic circa. 1985.
I'll post one more of my ID circa. 2004.

edit on 3-10-2013 by TimeTraveler1 because: Added Pic

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TimeTraveler1

I have a question then why choose to announce yourself in an existing thread why not create a new one with all your evidence and backstory

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by On the level

I did a search and this link was on top. I got no response contacting Jamie D. Grant and now he is recovering for an operation. My best to him and his family now.
If I do nothing, I'm still ok? or, can something I do change....there are so many weird things that all lead up to the same thing there is no room or, time. Why create a new thread when there is one already? that's how I looked at it. I can say after I did contact him some weird things happened. I found another book I've been trying to find for close to 30 years, nothing to do with the Cape Scott book, certainly weird the way it was found...like it was left for me. I'm not going to disrupt the flow of things by just giving too much info. Maybe something slight.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

You can surely realise that we are cynical on this site after the likes of John Tetor and other trolls and charlatans, rather than tease us with tit bits and vague statements why not get the evidence, come back and create a new thread and show us the whole picture.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

I'm scared to open a new thread, maybe. I'm scared to do anything until I have a good think about it. I will say if I wanted to go back on a world sight seeing tour/expedition that place might be one of my stops for the stones there and it's pretty close to a place I have to be at some point. One of my favorite projects that I was going to start soon has to do with the "Giants"....larger then average humans walked the earth at one time and they left us some of their tech in different areas and I know where some of it is, that's the theory behind it at least, part of my reasoning. I had some tech of my own and something I was working on post 1993 that was taken and they tried working on it, but failed. I think they called it something like the "Magnetic Mirror" effect and was worked on in Japan 94-95. I saw the paper once, but ignored it like I will finish it one day and they had no clue what I was on about. It's just that I've seen this stuff work and I've known time travel was possible at an early age, I've seen the tech work. the tech behind it all is the real deal when it comes to high-tech and it many uses. So, it looks like I continue my works and maybe open a thread in the next couple of years unless I can get some people together to start my own project.....
Edit: I think the "Magician" is part of this somehow.
Edit 2: should I try IndieGoGo?

edit on 9-10-2013 by TimeTraveler1 because: thoughts

edit on 9-10-2013 by TimeTraveler1 because: question

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

A couple questions:
1 These trips through time, do you have any memories of the trip? (more importantly what do you have with you before and after the trip?)

2 All events in time are important (regardless of what people may think), when you travel are you given instructions to do anything? If so what are you told to do and where and when were you at the time?

3 Have you seen any reoccurring faces on these trips?

No disrespect, but this could be a HOAX and I'm not disregarding that possibility. On the other hand if there is even a part of truth here we should examine it thoroughly.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Oh...my....God...Don't you people understand sarcasm? I thought this thread would have a comedic feel to it, but people are acting like his claims could be true. Gullible much?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

jburg6
Oh...my....God...Don't you people understand sarcasm? I thought this thread would have a comedic feel to it, but people are acting like his claims could be true. Gullible much?
It is fun to see who looks like who in old pictures and paintings, but now we have someone here making the claim that have been through time. The situation must be examined, even if it turns out to be a HOAX it still needs to be look at. Without examining the claims of a person claiming something how are we to tell if the claim is true or not?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

I'm still in the process of wrapping my noodle around these new events, but there is two or three "faces"(people) involved. I had a notebook once that I buried when I was a kid, I went back for it with a couple of people and one of my so-called friends took the notebook and threw it in the river besides where I buried it. This notebook had a lot of info in it and I was involved with the police at the time and a friend knew how important it was and they called a dive team in to try and find it, but they never did. If there are records for the police dive team in CT they would confirm it, somebody would remember that stupid notebook in '97. I'm not going to reveal names or anything like that here, I probably won't even tell you what I'm next now do you see the problems I would have, the problems WE would have? so far, everything seems to be locked down as far as whether events are running smoothly or, not.
For those of you that don't believe I say, don't believe. Those of you that do...and hopefully you sign the checks, BELIEVE and there's some work to do so, hurry well, at least after Feds get their jobs back and people go back to work....
Edit: this is a forum and I made a post you can decide whether it is noteworthy or, flag it...we live in a real world and things are happening everyday, but at the end of the day I know what's going on and what I'm about so, live your own life and believe that there has been someone there trying to make things right...always or, make a difference everyone.....anyone?

edit on 9-10-2013 by TimeTraveler1 because: thoughts

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jburg6

where's the sarcastic part that you speak of? you write like you wrote this by saying you expected people to believe it was meant to be sarcastic?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I find people who come out with these impossible to believe claims all have a similar sounding way of talking.
They offer little real evidence and keep people being led along as if trying to see how far they can go with it. They seem to be obsessed with a particular thing and suffering from delusion/s.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Goldcurrent
So TT1 claims that he is BOTH time traveller guys in these pics?? Really? Delusional or just trolling? These guys don't even have the same hair texture.

Obvious fake. The top photo shows 'you' amongst the original people in the pic.l Look at body positioning...it is so out of place and this person has been added in to the original pic by very good photoshop.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

taoistguy
I find people who come out with these impossible to believe claims all have a similar sounding way of talking.
They offer little real evidence and keep people being led along as if trying to see how far they can go with it. They seem to be obsessed with a particular thing and suffering from delusion/s.

Is that your way of sweet-talking me for more info? I didn't come here on the forum to make a fool of myself by "tricking" or whatever but, to call on all of you. this had been shown to me by a friend around November or, December, a lot of things that happened in my life makes sense now. I'd like to tell you everything and I'm not here to string anyone along but, if I told you how things work you might use that info with bad intent. I tell you the one thing I really would have to tell someone with a clearance it would destroy lives basically, the way I look at it If I tell you of one thing that went bad and the result of it was someone who died now, this could be 1 person or, this could be a few people who died as a result that were actually still alive and everything you know is a lie and there lives would be affected as a result...should I tell you government secrets? because that's what it really amounts to I believe that and a little Alien conspiracy. they are all set up to take over the country with a new government right? that's what all this region 3 things is about? I spill these beans they'll be knocking I'm sure...I'll have the Russians here so fast and then what??? I need to speak with somebody like the Governor Jesse Ventura and, then?
The book came out a few years before Photoshop

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Still didn't answer the question I had (though to be fair you did answer one question. Indirectly, but still answered)

Remaining questions:

1 These trips through time, do you have any memories of the trip? (more importantly what do you have with you before and after the trip?)

2 All events in time are important (regardless of what people may think), when you travel are you given instructions to do anything? If so what are you told to do and where and when were you at the time?

While it may seem silly to ask these question answering them is important in understanding.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Jesse Ventura has not been a governor for many years so where did you get that from? I think all of this is rubbish and too many come on here saying things like that with no proof at all. None.

James George Janos[4] (born July 15, 1951), better known by his stage name, Jesse Ventura, is an American politician, actor, author, veteran, and former professional wrestler who served as the 38th Governor of Minnesota from 1999 to 2003.

edit on 10-10-2013 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join