It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveler Revealed?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TimeTraveler1

TimeTraveler1,
Could you possibly tell us about the first time this happened to you? Any background information leading up to these experiences?
I guess I just want to hear...more!
jacygirl

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I would like to hear more as well any more threads on this subject

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyLurker

Hi LadyLurker,
I don't believe there are any other threads that TimeTraveller1 is participating in....but yes, there are other time travel threads.
I specifically want to hear what he has to say....I know others will call "troll/hoax"...but I have an open mind, lol. (Can you imagine if it DID happen to you? Geez....NO one would believe you!)
jacygirl

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

jacygirl
reply to post by LadyLurker

Hi LadyLurker,
I don't believe there are any other threads that TimeTraveller1 is participating in....but yes, there are other time travel threads.
I specifically want to hear what he has to say....I know others will call "troll/hoax"...but I have an open mind, lol. (Can you imagine if it DID happen to you? Geez....NO one would believe you!)
jacygirl

Is it just us ladies who are interested?

I subscribed to this thread just to hear what he has to say.

I too think people will call him a hoax, but it would be interesting nontheless

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

Hi grandmakdw,
I'm not sure where everyone has gone....? As soon as TimeTraveller1 posted, I got all excited, lol.
Sadly many will probably just dismiss this thread as 'hoaxy', but I would really love to hear more.
For now I guess we just keep checking back?
jacygirl

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
TT1 says he's been waiting a very long time to reveal that the photo is of him yet says that it was taken recently (last November). About a 17 year gap between current age and age he states he was when photo was taken.

I would love to believe that time travel is possible (and open to the public!) but I don't think this case is evidence of such. The hair style of the boy in the photo is not one expected for that time period but the picture looks photoshopped to me.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

whitewave
TT1 says he's been waiting a very long time to reveal that the photo is of him yet says that it was taken recently (last November). About a 17 year gap between current age and age he states he was when photo was taken.

I would love to believe that time travel is possible (and open to the public!) but I don't think this case is evidence of such. The hair style of the boy in the photo is not one expected for that time period but the picture looks photoshopped to me.

Just search "Modern man at 1941 bridge opening" It is a VERY well known photo...TT1 is full of it and just trying to make a name. Everything in that photo has been combed over and is all available at the time frame in which the photo was taken.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

Just search "Modern man at 1941 bridge opening" It is a VERY well known photo...TT1 is full of it and just trying to make a name. Everything in that photo has been combed over and is all available at the time frame in which the photo was taken.

Thanks. Will check it out.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
TimeTraveler1...Care to post more pictures of yourself?
Perhaps one from around the time of the OP's picture, if possible?

Because currently, no one is believing you and if you are who you say you are, you should have no problem proving yourself.

I have just run a little experiment ivolving the two pictures, overlayed them and what not...While, I was originally doing this to debunk the dude straight away, I've discovered that the faces actually match up quite well, I mean, the facial structure is all there so I am officially curious.

(sorry about the filming method, didn't want to download a desktop recorder program)
edit on 1692013 by Bragi because: made a video...

edit on 1692013 by Bragi because: (no reason given)

edit on 1692013 by Bragi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It is my plan to tell more....so, I am not just going to dump this on you guys and run. I have 3 theories on how this started but, the best one by far has the most witnesses but, is the most unbelievable to those who have not heard this before. I mentioned before about the family that paid for my birth certificate...well, they are very well off and one of the family members is very well known but, that's besides the point. Can or, should I mention names? I don't know myself in one way I want to keep it secret but, on the other hand I do want everyone to know. There is one person whom I could name who did something very foul to me and I should be dead but, I came back so to speak to the town and he is in such disbelief that he tells everyone I know that he killed me when in fact I was saved by someone or, something. Where I was raised everyone has some kind of clue now....well, none of you would believe this if I told you and this guy went a little bit "Mad" because of it. Anyone can check this out: I grew up in a little town in Connecticut and my name is Robert Paradise and this man Joe...now I have to back-up. This family that paid for my birth certificate(and this thing is rife with mistakes) they paid these two men to take me back out to San Fransisco to try and find my family(I can't even remember having parents) I guess you could say I was being a brat. In 1971 they robbed a boat along one of the piers my guess it was about 30k that they took off the first mate and this is in the news paper from San Fransisco(I checked) while we were in Vegas on the way back East I took the money that they stole and buried it. Basically, he did something to me and he believed that he had killed me but, I got a little help from someone or, something that I couldn't see...it was like a beam of light that I saw and they told me everything was going to be ok. I think that is when it all started...my journey through time, they were trying to show me things and told me that I was important to them...why? I still don't know...I haven't put it all together yet. There are so many twists and turns in my life that I can't say for sure but, I think it has something to do with knowing the location of this "Tesseract" some kind of power source that at one time was in the hands of Eric the Red...(a theory) and his "Mysterious" object. There are huge steps which lead to the location of this cube and it is maybe 30 feet underground in a chamber filled with water. Inside the chamber were bodies (skeletons)everywhere and it looked like one huge massacre in there and I was taken there and shown this and it has something to do with it. That is a story in itself and happened just before I went East to live with them.
The person who took me to the cube was a well known cult leader and had discovered this after a lot of research in the subject and I've only just started to find out that it may have been in the possession of Eric the Red at one time and it always finds it's way back to the same place. I had been living with a woman (not my mother) in Berkeley at the time and she had joined this cult...this is how I became involved. The name of the cult leader was L. Ron Hubbard and we had taken a boat somewhere not far from the Iceland. We went with maybe 6 other children and that I believe was the beginning of my adventures in time.
Edit: that is some pretty good work Bragi...I just watched it now.
edit on 16-9-2013 by TimeTraveler1 because: note to Bragi

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

That's the joy of having you own opinion...you don't have to believe but, you should. The photo that I inserted into the Cape Scott pic was taken last year...I was 45....the Cape Scott incident happened after I was age 27....the second photo I posted of me in the mirror was taken last month.
Photoshop wasn't out in '74.

edit on 16-9-2013 by TimeTraveler1 because: photoshop info

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Hey TimeTraveller1, thank you for coming back.
I don't care what anyone says, I am enthralled with this entire story.
I would love to know more....you seem pretty open about details. (So Scientology has a part to play in all this?)
Please continue to share as much as you are comfortable with.
tks,
jacygirl

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Why havn't you taken your story to the International News Media? You would be a world sensation. Instead you post your story on an Internet Site.
For this reason alone i say you are telling porky pies.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

alldaylong

Why havn't you taken your story to the International News Media? You would be a world sensation. Instead you post your story on an Internet Site.

Really? Would you really go to the news if something like this was actually happening to you? I sure wouldn't! Nobody would believe it. (as apparently no one here believes it)
I have an open mind, and believe that anything is possible. I also believe that there are all kinds of things happening in this world...that we don't know about....that are mind-blowing.
Sooo....can't we just see where this goes?
jacygirl

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Do you have any proof without a shadow of doubt that you lived well into the past as you said you did? Anything that is hard but not impossible to check up on? Like who your friends were if they are still alive and what they only know about you and no one else does, that kind of thing?
How do you survive if you are suddenly put in a place without money because if you went that far back, your money today would be no good. Where did you live, how did you feed and clothe yourself?
Anyone can come on here and say they lived in the past but proof is what is needed, not a few photos that are similar to you.....

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

jacygirl

alldaylong

Really? Would you really go to the news if something like this was actually happening to you? I sure wouldn't! Nobody would believe it. (as apparently no one here believes it)
I have an open mind, and believe that anything is possible. I also believe that there are all kinds of things happening in this world...that we don't know about....that are mind-blowing.
Sooo....can't we just see where this goes?
jacygirl

Yes i would take it to the News Media if this was happening to me. Why?
Because he says he wants answers to what has been happening to him. The News Media have the resources to help him find the answers.
Is he going to get the answers he seeks on ATS? Of course he won't. That's why i say BS. And i bet you any money you wish i will be proved correct.
Just one other point. The other photograph he produced was the one at the new bridge being opened. That photograph was doing the rounds on ATS a year or so again. We have all seen it previously. So why couldn't he produce a completely new photograph of himself "Some were in time" that has never been seen before?
Think about it.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

This isn't just any "internet site" and this would be the first step I would think...it's only been about 3 months since this video was shown to me and it took me that long to work up the courage to say anything. I have shown 2 other people...one says it's pretty cool, the other won't really talk to me now and up until the Cape Scott video I had no proof that any of this has happened. I have this guy Joe who tells everyone he killed me but, until now that was all I had....some guy telling people he killed me. this is the first photo evidence so, I think this is the best way to start. Who would I go to? Who would listen? will I get locked away? will I be murdered? these are questions I've been asking myself these past few months...this way seemed best by far. It's been an uphill battle just to get to this point. You tell me who should I go to? CNN? NBC? I'm sure soon enough this will happen...what do I say? Oh, CNN I might have been to Cape Scott in the early 1900's? or, wherever I've been and whatever I've seen. I get weird looks from my old friends that Joe has told he killed me.
This is just the beginning.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

alldaylong, just so you know, I'm NOT trying to argue with you! You are most likely right, however I do wish that this story was true.
I'm not saying that I believe (or disbelieve) at this point. I just want more information, lol.

I watch a lot of science fiction, and always think 'what if?' when certain scenarios are played. One of those is time travel. I'm also really interested in Roswell, and the supposed transcripts that many claim to be fiction. At the end of the day....we just really don't know, do we?
jacygirl

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

jacygirl

alldaylong, just so you know, I'm NOT trying to argue with you! You are most likely right, however I do wish that this story was true.
I'm not saying that I believe (or disbelieve) at this point. I just want more information, lol.

I watch a lot of science fiction, and always think 'what if?' when certain scenarios are played. One of those is time travel. I'm also really interested in Roswell, and the supposed transcripts that many claim to be fiction. At the end of the day....we just really don't know, do we?
jacygirl

Likewise i am not in anyway trying to provoke an argument with yourself, just pointing out a few realities.
As for my opinion on this so called "Time Traveler" i would sum it up by the following:-

Attention Seeking Personality Disorder.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I noticed another thing in the first photo. Guy has broad shoulders yet the photo he took of himself doesn't show him to have the same. They don't get smaller by age by any means as I have had broad shoulders all my life and I'm in my late 50s now, so no, I don't believe him at all.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join