It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveler Revealed?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

that's the thing now we will probably never know who the guy
being blocked was or looked like, im thinking asian what about you?
edit on 20-6-2013 by Tlexlapoca because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Did you watch the video the OP posted? It shows you the book.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Think it's rubbish.... But... BUT... The only thing that is weird about this picture is how the 2 men on both sides are staring at him as if he is "Out of place".... Other than that he kinda looks like... Kevin Bacon.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

It doesn't show what's so special about the book though.

Just because he looks out of place doesn't mean he's a time traveler.

If that's the ONLY thing they're going off of then I will have to say they're grasping at straws. T-shirts were around long before this picture was taken.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

There you go! Finally somebody gets it!! Good job!

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Wait.... there were two "time traveler" / "cell phone" videos?

The one that I recall seeing was pretty freaky, and I still think it's pretty freaky-- and I don't accept most of the potential explanations I've heard.

Small transistor radio held up to the ear? Maybe. But IDK if they made them quite that small back then, and it doesn't necessarily explain the talking. I guess it could be a sing-along... but at this point it really does feel like "reaching" for an explanation (not that "time traveler on cell phone" isn't "reaching"
)

As for this one-- sure the guy does look a bit out of place. But IDK if that screams "time traveler."

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
"The Top Information Post": web site is still down. They must be getting slammed. When its up again folks can read about it topinfopost.com...

It was up and running good this morning

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I don't think we'll ever get photographic evidence, form the past, of a time traveler. Think about it. Time travelers are going to have advanced technology, hence time travel. Supposing it's even a possibility, but that's a nother thread I'm sure. But, supposing it is. They would have historical accuracy. Time Travelers would take great care to stay out of pictures, and if they were caught, I doubt we'd catch any anachronisms. So much caution would be taken, we would never know.
edit on 20-6-2013 by TobinHatcher because: Font thingies again

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Legendary photo bomb!! 2.21 gigawatts
That dude is epic!
Think about it they had to stay frozen in place forever posing for pictures back then. They had to sit there all "What tha fu..." But couldn't move or they would mess up the newfangled picture-maker! Some dude 1000 years from now finds an old family photo with a date & place skribbled on the back. I would test my machine too...
We can all relax... It appears that hippies are still around in the future! America!
edit on 21-6-2013 by wastedown because: To add words

edit on 21-6-2013 by wastedown because: Added to many words

edit on 21-6-2013 by wastedown because: I might be getting dumber by the min

edit on 21-6-2013 by wastedown because: Im going for the most edits ever to a meaningless post on ATS!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Pretty strange pic, it looks like a guy I know. Doubt it's a time traveler though, his clothes aren't that weird.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
He kinda looks like a sufer dude. Reminds me of the guy that comes on TV on the the TMZ show. The blonde guy.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tlexlapoca

who is the man behind him? thats a bigger mystery now will never know because he purposely hid his face

It was me.....I'm BUSTED!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I've been waiting a very long time for something like this to show up. I am the "Time Traveler" in the picture. The picture on the left was taken recently. I am now 46 and I was about 27 - 30 when this happened. This kind of thing has been going on all my life, I had little control over this. This occurred sometime after my first divorce when I decided to investigate why someone has been sending me back and forth through time first, sometime during the late 1800's, then 1914, 1963, 1971 and recently for the Cape Scott photo op. For the nay Sayer's I say...anyone that knows me will tell you that this is me so, flush it right now. I'm not going to tell you who my friends are, they will come out soon enough. I have absolutely no control over this, this is a madman's idea of a joke towards me. I have no time machine myself, all I know is that someone is doing this to me. I believe I have been back much further then the 1800's and possibly sometime before the death of Christ, it's quite possible that is the time period that I came from. I do not know who my real parents are and the birth certificate I have now was paid for by a family that found me or, I found them and begged for them to take me in as I had done several times before with other families. All I can say about that is: I went from 1963 to 1971 to a spot somewhere in San Fransisco where there was somebody waiting for me....as he was told where I was going to be and I think it has something to do with me knowing the location of a cube or, "tesseract" that was left here on Earth by the Nephilim. After my divorce, I decided to investigate for myself what was going on and I went to a place that some of you may know but, I am not going to mention here. I stuck my nose in too far and I was sent to Cape Scott for punishment just moments before that picture was taken. I did the only thing I could do after that and I started walking towards home. I made it to a Saloon somewhere where, I got into a fight for the way I was dressed. I was dragged outside and thrown out back of the Saloon into God knows what was in that muck and that's where an actual time traveler stepped in and helped me get back. There is a small hand full of people that know about this and if you ask me is time travel possible? well...YES!!!, Would I time travel if I had the means for myself? NO!!! Not even to go back and win the lottery or, not even go back to witness certain events. I'd say that I've been back and forth more then ten times and I still have trouble wrapping my head around it. Someone has been manipulating me for some reason that i have yet to find out. I'm fairly certain that it has something to do with the Tesseract and my knowing where it is.
I have this theory that I'm a child now and at some point in the following months I will be kidnapped so, I will wait and see what happens next. My hopes are that after I post this this person or, people responsible will act in one way or another to my post and if it's this cube they want then, they should just come up and ask me where it is and I will gladly trade them for it...I'm not asking for much...it's real easy...you know where I am.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TimeTraveler1

Hello TimeTraveler1,
You have officially piqued my interest and freaked me out...simultaneously!

(I am participating in a short story contest here right now, based on the topic 'time travel'.)

I'm sure you're about to be 'shot down in flames' on this thread....but not from me.
Care to share more?
jacygirl

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Is it a possibility that this is just some good photoshopping?

I agree the kid looks out of place, so much so it almost screams PHOTO SHOP.

Just my two cents.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I would love to see a picture of you date stamped today..you know, as proof you are the guy in the picture. You cannot post you are him without providing proof that you are him and expect anyone to buy it. If you can do this..>I will forever apologize for doubting you.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I hope one from last month is ok with you...it will have to do. I'm only half worried about being recognized. All I have to say is.... that "Magician" who posted the video in the first place didn't just walk into a bookstore and pull a book off the shelf, he knew what he was looking for. The picture I am posting now would be close to 20 years past the Cape Scott photo and the insert from the original post was from last November. I'll tell you when I investigated I went to this place...I'll call it "The Hole" the place is underground and I didn't think I would find anything except resistance but, I found an entrance into the underground facility that wasn't really guarded that well from the outside. I went there at night and it was kind of like a mound with a doorway in the middle of nowhere and my heart was pounding out of my chest but, I hid behind and waited. I didn't have to wait long and two armed guards came out and I sneaked in while they were shooting the breeze and next thing I know, I'm walking home hundreds of miles and over 100 yrs. in the past.

Edit: This is not the only "Time Travlel" Photo that I am in...there is one more that I have found and I'll have to search for that one again.
edit on 15-9-2013 by TimeTraveler1 because: Add info

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

thank you there are definite similarities.. now I am kind of freaked out...

Issuing public apology now..

I AM SORRY FOR DOUBTING YOU.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
i do not know the details of the photo of skinny white dude but for a guy with shorts he is milk white does he get out much if you look at the complexion of the people around him .

maybe employed as a stocker in a warm job but this photo freaked me out as i know somebody the double of him a friend of mine 20 years ago and the same unkept hair .

but the shorts of his mirror the man and boy next to him but that guy is very very white have they no sun in the future

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

There's no need to apologize...here is the other photo I was talking about...this was shown to me by a close friend not too long ago and if this is me which I'm fairly certain it is would have been earlier then the Cape Scott photo op (age 19-20)and pretty certain was at a race. the only difference was that the Cape Scott incident was very disorientating and the last time this happened to me it took several days to recover. first, I had to figure out why it was so dark outside then, I had to get my bearings straight time and location....I couldn't really see that well.

Photo was at an opening for a new bridge.....

edit on 15-9-2013 by TimeTraveler1 because: New info

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join