It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange,Snowden,Anonymous are All CIA fronts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Actually Asssange should release some leaks on Alex Jones, showing conclusively wires with cia handlers this maybe his best release yet especially if his followers are going to keep slandering Assange.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

What they really want in my opinion is to get every one pissed off enough to start a rebellion.

Then they will bring in U.N. troops and try to utilize all of those fema coffins they been saving up.

Why do you think they been working on the small arms ban?

The problem is that Americans are to stupid to realize what is going on. They hear about the Benghazi scandal and get a little pissed for a second then their smart phone rings and they forget all about it. Same with the I.R.S., E.P.A. fast and furious and the N.S.A.. I have a feeling that it is going to take a hell of a lot to wake these idiots up.

Then you have the S.C.O.T.U.S. making questionable judgments on our rights and Obamacare.

Still they sleep. Speaking of which I'm kinda tired now. Nighty night

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
What if Snowden Assange, and Anon are all CIA fake opposition?
I don't think that they would be alive if they where really openly exposing the nwo's agenda to the mainstream media. They would have killed/accidented/heart attacked/suicided that guy in 3-4 hours if that exposure was legit.

This is just more bread and circus tactics to release steam from the already high pressure national political scene.

I think this guy is a asset just like that bin Laden actor being filmed and the cia operative bin laden he was portreying to the public.Its full spectrum dominance. Play both sides and rule from the center. Watch what the other hand is doing.

Follow the money down the rabbit hole to Oz.

Exactly what I've been thinking all along.

What do I base it on? Pure intuition. They all just have that same vibe about them. Often I can sniff these things out just by the way they are presented to us by the MSM. They must have a pretty large staff of script writers working full time on this stuff or something.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Drink ya fluoride and shut the h--- up bo'wa. Got that slave?

Worship the jackboots. Love your servitude. Yeah where going to steal your tax money. What are you going to do about it?

That's right.Nothin'

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join