It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US spied on Russian President Medvedev at 2009 G20 summit – NSA leaks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by Arnie123

Please these guys are gonna give up state secrets to a one night stand?? Come on. You are watching too much television.

You sound so sure about yourself, don't be so naïve. Factor in the drink and WHOOPS!! sometimes it doesn't take much to divulge anything directly. all it takes is a WORD, an it confirms the suspicions.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

If that is the case, they have no business being in the positions they hold. This is hypothetical of course because I don't think you actually understand the concept of being a Diplomat.

Surely if all it took was one hot looking chick to woo all the state's secrets out of a representative during a one night stand. We could rule the world!!! LOL.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

If that is the case, they have no business being in the positions they hold. This is hypothetical of course because I don't think you actually understand the concept of being a Diplomat.

Surely if all it took was one hot looking chick to woo all the state's secrets out of a representative during a one night stand. We could rule the world!!! LOL.

You can't fault them for that, sh!t happens. people make mistakes. History has been littered with such deeds.
BTW, haven't you've known already? We do rule the world.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

So what you are saying is that all of our secrets have been left with some man that cannot control himself. Ha ha ha. That is funny. During a one night stand none the less.

It would be different if it was an intimate relationship developed over time, I could see that. But during a one night stand with a professional..

Ha ha ha ha

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

So what you are saying is that all of our secrets have been left with some man that cannot control himself. Ha ha ha. That is funny. During a one night stand none the less.

It would be different if it was an intimate relationship developed over time, I could see that. But during a one night stand with a professional..

Ha ha ha ha

That man IS the professional, lol.
So, in other words, it takes time for the relationship to develop before the divulging of secrets? but I thought these people were, Professionals?
ha ha ha ha

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Russia never had a smart person to create their own Computer Operating System.

Since they have to use what we made....allll their intelligence belongs to us....

Looky at how successful the UK-Germany has been in putting allll that secret spy code in allll the Linux Distributions.......Zeitgeist secretly running inside copies all keys typed and sends it to a UK-German ran server to "monitor" the world.

Most people using Linux don't even know they hard wired Zeitgeist spy software into all the Linux distros....it's all compromised.

Leaving Russia ZIP for electronic communications security. They should have KIDNAPPED code writers and did a Nazi'esque underground project to build their own operating system...then killed all the code writers when they were done.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

If U.S. Military and Intelligence officials short changed the Russians for ability the way you do there? Russia, not the US would have "won" the cold war and we'd all be speaking Russian today while celebrating their Holidays and appreciating the opportunity to do that much with what freedom they deemed we be trusted to keep.

I don't usually think much of people running down adversaries without much basis, to make the U.S. sound almost God-like in superiority. In a good many of the instances, it's actually true ...and we have destroyed ourselves as a nation in almost every way to achieve the right to say that with a straight face. NOT worth it, if anyone asked my opinion.

The Russians tho? What they haven't developed (and they aren't stupid people, just moving on very different priority tracks) they've stolen from us to maintain parity in technology as they feel they need that to be, IMO.

Super-Superior for tech fits when we talk about Somalia, or Yemen or Afghanistan. The Russians will clean our clocks and then bill us for the time it took, the first time we drop our guard from such arrogant thinking. Just my humble thinking.
edit on 17-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

reply to post by smurfy

You have got to be kidding me. You think these world leaders cruise around to these meeting with their iphones?? LOL.

Do you really think that these countries that sit around in a circle trust one another??? No, I don't think so.

edit on 16-6-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

Where did I say that? you missing the sarcasm in my reference to bullets. I already said that they would have their own capabilities, however the story clearly states that e-mails and other comms were obtained by GCHQ in real-time, The Guardian says so. That leaves two choices, either you believe The Guardian or you don't.
As for I-phones, Berlusconi never had his out of his hand

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackeySpooks spying on spooks who spy on other spooks....yawn...
Where's my coffee???
Concur. As if the Russians and other countries never spy on other nations?

edit on 17-6-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join