It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next enron happening soon from Reinhardt’s Journal and Nephila Capital catastrophe reinsurance co

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
So I am a frequent visitor of the website enterprisecorruption.com and all of the sudden the website is down...its been down for at least the past 4 days. Here is the page now www.enterprisecorruption.com.... It is a guy named Reinhardt and he correctly predicted the stock market crash in 2008 to the T. Anyway he always has good stuff on his site and now suddenly its gone. It wont even show up when I google it anymore. But I was able to find some forums where people were talking about him and found his new site here enronnext101.wordpress.com.... He had been a part of one of the forum pages here www.godlikeproductions.com... and here www.godlikeproductions.com... saying they are about to do an Enron and these companies should be watched closely. Blackstone, Apollo, Carlyle And KKR. They are somehow tied in with the company Nephila Capital who is an $8 billion firm that focuses on reinsurance opportunities tied to catastrophes like hurricanes and earthquakes.

In its latest move to bolster its asset management arm, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts has found an unusual partner: a hedge fund seeking to invest in natural disasters.

The investment firm said on Wednesday that it had taken a 24.9 percent stake in Nephila Capital, an $8 billion firm that focuses on reinsurance opportunities tied to catastrophes like hurricanes and earthquakes. (The investment is being made by the firm itself, rather than through any of its private equity funds.)

Long known as a private equity powerhouse, K.K.R. has steadily built up other businesses that diversify its operations, moves arising in part from the firm’s transformation into a publicly traded company.The investment in Nephila is the latest expansion by K.K.R.’s asset management business, which has grown in recent years through moves like a deal to buy Prisma Capital Partners, a fund of hedge funds.

But Nephila may be one of the division’s most unusual partners yet. The nearly 10-year-old firm, a spinoff from the Willis Group, makes money by taking on the risk of natural disasters from insurers. The bet is that by spreading out its investments across an array of catastrophes — a hurricane hitting the northeastern United States, an earthquake roiling Japan — will offer enough diversification to limit risk from any one incident.

dealbook.nytimes.com... k-r-takes-25-stake-in-firm-that-invests-in-natural-disasters/
Nephila capitals website features a spider with a quote "Why are we named Nephila?
According to Bermuda folklore, the silk spider Nephila clavipes is known for its ability to predict bad weather. It is called the “hurricane spider” since it spins its strong, golden web close to the ground when a hurricane is approaching and high up in the shrubs and trees when the weather is nice. The Nephila spider is also sometimes called the “Golden silk orb-weaver”. I thought this was intereting, especially with all of our more severe weather and weather modification.
I am hoping others can help connect links between all these companies and the Enron coming up soon.
edit on 6/13/2013 by concerned190 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/14/2013 by concerned190 because: added to title

edit on 6/14/2013 by concerned190 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/14/2013 by concerned190 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
this website talks about Nephila Capital
intellihub.com...

The catastrophe reinsurance market involves more money than the weather derivatives market… how much more? While the Weather Risk Management Association recently pegged the value of the global weather derivatives market at about $12B, industry player Nephila Capital’s website states, “The amount of notional exposure that trades in the catastrophe reinsurance market each year is approximately $200B.” Now we’re talking about your ‘disaster capitalism’ industry!

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
here is a sight talking about weather modification and its ties to both the Carlyle group and blackstone
www.greatdreams.com...

Today, weather engineering is also part of the Pentagon’s military arsenal and is at the command of America’s public enemy Nr. 1, the shadow government.

Basically, the U.S.A. lost the cold war - contrary to all newspaper allegations - against the Soviet Union because of scalar weapons and weather controlling technology. This is one of the key reasons for the multi-trillion dollar Pentagon black budget and secret arms program, namely to catch up in the scalar arms race. The main part of this technology was developed for the Pentagon by Israel and its ultra-secret scalar weapons program and is the reason why the U.S.A. has basically lost its sovereignty to a clique of internationalist scalar terrorists with hyper-tech abilities (such as also demonstrated in the „plane“ deceptions on 9-11-1).

Much fine print would need to be added here to explain the exact meaning of the terms „Israel“ and „Pentagon“ in the foregoing context. The terms are not identical with the alleged constitutional governments of Israel and the U.S.A. Essentially, the body of people involved is one and the same. It has close ties with the international central banking cabal (Bank of England, Vatican/Jesuits, Federal Reserve Bank/Alan Greenspan, AIG/Starr International/Maurice Greenberg, Citibank/David Rockefeller, Carlyle Group, Blackstone Group/Henry Kissinger/Maurice Greenberg/Pete Petersen, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, World Bank, Zionist Neocon cabal, et al., also with alleged Rothschild banking interests involved from the European side). Politically, there is a tight control group with its center being, purportedly, the four: Kissinger, Bush Sr., Hillary Clinton, William Rockefeller-Clinton. In brief, the Bush-Rockefeller Crime Syndicate (if Bill’s family name „Clinton“ is corrected, according to the alleged fatherhood [Winthrop Rockefeller, former Arkansas governor and some say Clinton look-alike], into „Rockefeller“). Many details are omitted here due to time and space restrictions.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This guy works for KKR and also sits on the board for Nephila

William Sonneborn (San Francisco) joined KKR in 2008 and is head of KKR Asset Management and CEO of KKR Financial Holdings LLC. He is a member of the ultimate general partner of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. He is a member of the Credit, Mezzanine, Special Situations and Special Situations Investment Committees and KKR Asset Management Portfolio Management Committee. He also sits on the board on Nephila, a Bermuda-based hedge fund focused on catastrophe and weather risk. Prior to joining KKR, he was with The TCW Group, Inc. most recently as President and Chief Operating Officer and CEO of The TCW Funds, Inc. and a member of the executive committee of Société Generale Asset Management, S.A. Previously, he worked at Goldman, Sachs & Co

www.kkr.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Nice catch, OP. Way out of my league to fathom, but I'll be watching this one.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hummmmmmm are we lookin at manufactured catstrophe of some "Natural cause" do ya think?
A sort of weather false flag?
Or perhaps a welch on hurricane Sandy?
What?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by concerned190

This is a fantastic find! I thought I had read all of the nastiest illumanati crap out there ! Cheers for you for bring this place out. I'm making sure I can find this again.

There's soooo many disasters that you know the elites made money on, knowing they were going to happen.

And totally screwed the regular people.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I was thinking along these lines. I'm trying to tie all these companies to weather modification companies and Nephilia Capitol. I have only made one connection so far and that's KKR &co.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I am sure enough in my OWN mind that BP,Haliburton,deliberately planned the Gulf oildisaster.
there is evidence of this disaster corporatism in other events as well.....
I seem to remember huge amounts of FEMA house trailers rotting away while hurricane victims were evacuated to other states etc.....There is NEVER a disaster they dont manipulate to make money and change paradimes .
Ill, be looking too......
This is how we are enslaved, not by totalitarian goverment, but by impovrishment.

edit on 14-6-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
according to reinhardt, watch blackstone.

BLACKSTONE IS THE NEXT ENRON

ONLY THIS TIME WE KNOW WELL IN ADVANCE OF THE COLLAPSE AND HOW IT WILL TRANSPIRE.. BEFORE THE COLLAPSE (APPROXIMATELY 12-23 MONTHS FROM NOW).

he says that "Enrons Are About Foreign Policy And The Building Of Foreign Nations.. PERIOD!"

enronnext101.wordpress.com...

top topics

join