It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A two picture analysis request

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Hey guys.

So on Facebook today, a friend of mine posted the following two pictures, stating how "skillful" she is at this drawing game we both like to play.

It's called Draw My Thing, where each person takes a turn to draw some random word in 60 seconds or less, all depending on if someone else in the room guesses correctly, then the timer runs out and it's the next person's turn.

Here are the two pictures she posted.

Here is one that I did in 60 seconds just for visual reference.

My question is this...

What did she really do here and how do you think she might have done it?

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I think what stands out the most for me is that once the timer runs to zero, and the word is finally revealed to everyone, the colors and drawing tools on the bottom left part of the screen immediately disappear like in my picture.

For those colors and tools to still be on the screen, after her turn is over, does that mean she's somehow combining three screens together for the two pictures she posted?

I just don't understand why or how she did this and was hoping someone could spot a few clues for me.

Thanks ahead.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Steffenfield

If you're asking how she may have drawn the pictures so fast, she probably has a Wacom stylus and input pad so she can draw like pencil and paper vs trying to draw using a mouse. I have one that's a monitor so I can draw right on the image itself, but there are several cheaper options that are just a digital mouse pad with a stylus to draw right on the pad like its a mouse only using a pen.

ETA: if you look in the chat window to the right on her drawings the round was still active for 10 more seconds when she captured her screenshots.
edit on 6/13/2013 by EViLKoNCEPTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply.

Also, if you look at the entire two chat windows, they both are exactly the same.

The pen color (black on one, brown on the other) and screen placement are in two different positions as well.

I was hoping someone could rifle these two images through some type of photo analysis program.

I've seen them done before here to discredit fake UFO pictures but forget what they used to do that.

Most kindly.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Now that I look a little closer at the pictures themselves, there's more colors used than what are available in the selection. Can you adjust the color values to make more shades? Or are you stuck with the visible selection? Looks like she may have drawn them up in Paint or similar and pasted them into the images.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I am totally confused how did someone guess the word high heels from a drawing of a tree??? and what was that alien thing on urs...what did it have to do with dots???

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EViLKoNCEPTz

Yes. There are more colors and sizes available by pressing on the arrow keys from the keyboard.

Up and down is for the size of the brush.

Left and right is for shading.

In both her pictures though, the color options are still there.

It's like she did draw these but didn't somehow.

I can button mash with feverish creativity, and have seen the best players on this site, there's no way that what she drew is capable in one minute, much less than in 4 or 5 minutes.

I'm only looking for evidence of photoshopping or something.

I'm not even sure that can be done with a digital drawing.

But yeah, same word, same chat box and comments, the pen is placed differently, and the round was over on both of them.

I just wanted to know how she is trying to trick people on Facebook, and this site has the greatest critical members in the world.

That's why I'm asking in this forum and I hope to get an answer back.

Kind regards.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u

and what was that alien thing on urs...what did it have to do with dots???

Because drawing a few dots on a white background would have been too normal.

Hey, I'm a member of this site.

new topics

top topics

join