It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Blood: Season 6

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Not kidding your Missus could be Arlenes sister hot hot hot

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Arlene is really cute in person (tiny little thing too). They kind of frump her up on the show. My wife wanted to wear her Merlotte's getup for the pic. I'm wearing a True Blood shirt. I usually have a goatee, but shaved it for another costume. This time, I'll be sure to save the shaved day for the last day there. (and after pics).

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
There were too many story lines. The story lines didn't connect. A big part of book 5 was the fight to be the pack leader of the Werewolves which seemed out of place this season since they didn't tie it into Sookie at all. If Sookie is done interacting with the Werewolves then write them out! From the plot and storyline we get to know that there will be much more wonderful and excellent in True Blood Season 6 DVD and the characters will show another perfect action in their roles.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by songletravel

That's a good point with the Weres. Seems in the show, Sookie is pretty much done with them, so why are they around (other than Sam's tie-in)....???

Seems they've eliminated any tie-ins with vampire royalty too, with all of that Authority and Lilith nonsense...

Really hard to see where they are going to go with this...but still enjoying the ride so far.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Who would have guessed it would be Eric to go all god-mode on the compound? Classic what he did to that one doctor, and with Pam's shrink....

Big mysteries left hanging...what's up with Bill now (after being drained of Lilith juice)? (my guess is he's no longer walking in the sun, but back to being a normal vamp). Where'd Eric go off to? (my guess is out to get any True Blood shipments that left the plant).

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Big mysteries left hanging...what's up with Bill now (after being drained of Lilith juice)? (my guess is he's no longer walking in the sun, but back to being a normal vamp).

When do you think it wears off because he walked out of the compound in the daylight with the rest of the vampires?

Where'd Eric go off to?

Hopefully to kill the writers.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
This series has gone downhill so much since the initial season. Jason kills the world's oldest vampire and Eric just burns up sunbathing... SERIOUSLY?! Now we have double undead zombie vampires...

When does Game of Thrones come back?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schillinger

Not soon enough. At least we have Boardwalk Empire in a few weeks.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
A lot sure changed in that 6 months....

Arlene owning the bar (guess the insurance company has lousy lawyers and pays on murder claims?)
Sam being mayor (did I imagine the episode where he went public as a shifter?)
Eric left in a huff to go nude sunbathing in Sweden? (though the gals of my house thank them for that, as they freeze-framed the hell out of that scene)
Sookie and Alcide getting it on...(saw that one coming at least).

Why the heck would Bill think Sookie needs a vampire to protect her, when even in god-mode, Sookie could blast his ass with fairy light?

Also, I thought they had largely stopped Hep-V? (and in the camp, it killed a lot quicker).

Oh well, guess we'll see.

Game of Thrones won't be back until spring.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Schillinger

Not soon enough. At least we have Boardwalk Empire in a few weeks.

Yay! I love Boardwalk Empire! It's the only show I watch that the hubs keeps his dang mouth shut for each entire episode...Woohoo!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Bah, Pam was a no-show at the convention. I did get to meet Hoyt and Tara, Eric's main gal at Fantasia, and Sam's werewolf girlfriend too, but didn't do the photo-ops with them. (there were a ton of stars at this year's convention, so I was more about meeting William Shatner, George Takei, etc.)

Tara is absolutely GORGEOUS in person.

Seems next season will be the last for the show.
Curious to see where they go with the finale's events.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Season 7 will be the last season .They announced it a couple of days ago .
I was annoyed there were only ten episodes this season

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Yeah, but it's pretty much run the course I think. Still, I'm thankful for a wrap-up season.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I believe the books series came to a close as well.
Still ,first Dexter ,now,this.....oh woes me ....

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Supposedly, the last book is the end. But, I heard she's writing some offshoots.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join