It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Blood: Season 6

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Starts this Sunday! 6/16.

Some weird new evil Bill....tensions between vamps and humans.....Sarah Newlin is coming back!....

Since they've gone completely off script from the books, even those of us who've read them all have NO idea what to expect. I'm not so sure it's a great thing yet, but I'm willing to go along for the ride.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Hooray my fave Redheaded Vampire back on the screen

Games of thrones ended True Blood back
Yipeeee !!!

I would let her bite me anytime

edit on 12-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

hate it! but i love it.... cant wait,,,man that is good entertainment,

its a good drinking game, drink everytime you hear -- ssssssssooookiee,,

edit on 12-6-2013 by solve because: sssssookieeeeeee

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
LOL hadn't they gone off script a while ago? I do like the series, both book and TV. Although I usually have to wait for the season to come out on DVD so hubby and I can watch together.

And for the record, I thought the "Last Sookie" Book sucked! It was so rushed. I think she just wanted to be done writing it.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I LOVE TRUE BLOOD been watching since it first started but missed all of last years
so miserable without this show so my hubby decided to get HBO again yeah!!!!!! Now I can catch up on the last season and enjoy season 6 ..... Can't wait

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by starlitestarbrite

You know what, I have broken my foot camping and Iam soooo bored and you have given me a great idea
re watch last season ...cheers.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Starts this Sunday! 6/16.

Unlike Game of Thrones, I think I'll save all these episodes up and watch them all in one hit, at the end.
One hour, one week at a time, is too slow.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

True Blood, Game of Thrones and Boardwalk Empire are the only reasons I keep HBO. I've had the season premiere of True Blood marked on my calender since it was announced, and have a reminder set on every television in the house so they will automatically all turn to True Blood when it comes on!

I'm looking forward to finding out about this vampire that Sookie was "promised" to and what sort of role he will play in this whole "Vampire Bill, evil god" scenario, and of course I can't wait to see if they show Erik naked again this season....Woohoo!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

So Eric knocks on your door and offers you eternal life... would you?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by littled16

So Eric knocks on your door and offers you eternal life... would you?

I would do anything that sexy mofo asked me to do! Mr. Littled16 has already been warned that Alexander Skarsgard is on my "list"!

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by starlitestarbrite
I LOVE TRUE BLOOD been watching since it first started but missed all of last years
so miserable without this show so my hubby decided to get HBO again yeah!!!!!! Now I can catch up on the last season and enjoy season 6 ..... Can't wait

you obviously have a computer. you don't need HBO, it's called Torrents. Get with the program.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Yep, Jessica could turn me any time too..... She's even a nerdy fangirl in real life, if you've ever seen her interviews, which just makes her even hotter.

And for the record, I thought the "Last Sookie" Book sucked! It was so rushed. I think she just wanted to be done writing it.

Can't disagree with you there. It definitely was not up to her usual par.

Yes, last season pretty much went completely off the books too, so curious to see where it all goes.

edit on 12-6-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

you obviously have a computer. you don't need HBO, it's called Torrents. Get with the program.

The poster ended with "can't wait"....so why wait for torrents? Or the hassle of finding a decent one, not to mention the T&C vs. discussing illegal activity...
If everyone used torrents, there'd be NO True Blood to watch, because there wouldn't be revenue to support it. You should be thanking them for paying for the service, so criminals can watch it for free.....vs. encouraging the activity.
edit on 12-6-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Watching season 5 again as I type (on dvd) and forgot about Pam, I think it is her voice, tell you what you can have jessica I will have Pam lol

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Still watching season 5 again and Pam is great best quote ever "You don't know me very well my mad face and happy face are the same " lol

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Here's to hoping they go further with that whole Tara/Pam relationship....or even the Pam/Jessica one they played with for a bit....

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Awe Poor Mr.Boy Monkey I can surely make you feel better I have a stash of 'V'
I am quite sure it will make your pain go bye bye ... and if you like I would do a little sippy with ya'
just so you won't be alone ..........
))

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Mr. Littled16 has already been warned that Alexander Skarsgard is on my "list"!

Yep, he's on Mrs. Gazrok's list too. She knows that Jessica is on mine.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Nice debut to the season!

I used to be a big Eric fan, but I'm not so onboard with this kinder, softer Eric... At least Alcide is picking it up though huh? When his alpha chick tells the other gal..."Where are you going?"
Nice!

Billith is still an unknown. Seems we have whiny Bill back, but with a touch of madness... Something tells me Sam's love isn't dead, but guess we'll see.

Did anybody see the pre-show? Arlene, Pam, Jessica, and Tara looked damn good. Sookie? Well, never really had a thing for her. Arlene is frumped in the show, but in the pre-show (and in real life), she's really gorgeous. (teeny tiny thing though).

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
At least Alcide is picking it up though huh?

I wanna be Pack Master.

Did anybody see the pre-show? Arlene, Pam, Jessica, and Tara looked damn good. Sookie? Well, never really had a thing for her. Arlene is frumped in the show, but in the pre-show (and in real life), she's really gorgeous.

I always hought Anna Paquin was attractive but she looses out to Deborah Ann Woll (Jessica) and her character's red hair.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join