It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden: WTF on Al gore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Joe Biden: Supreme Court was wrong; Al Gore was elected president of the United States
SOURCE

“This man was elected president of the United States of America,” Biden said according to the pool report. “No, no, no. He was elected president of the United States of America. But for the good of the nation, when the bad decision in my view was made, he did the right thing for the nation.”

“I can’t think of very many who would put his country first like that, at a really, really, really difficult time,” he said. “There’s an awful lot of folks Al and I both know who have run for president and still haven’t gotten over it.”

“Al, you set an example for this country that is going to live as long as recorded history, about the man who won by a decision that I think constitutional scholars now and in the future will conclude was an ill fated decision,” Biden said. “The way you stepped up, it was amazing.”

THIS IS YOUR FLIPPIN FLIPPIN WHAT THE FLIP FLIP, SON OF A ...FLIP.

This is a PATRIOT.

A man who won the election, and those people knew it did nothing about it knowing the SUPREME COURT was WRONG but, in the greater good of the nation let BUSH be President so GORE could spread LIES and make millions/win an Oscar for global warming.

His hair plugs have rooted in his brain.

Here is your scarecrow.... If I only had a brain.....

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
They are really grasping to turn people out here against each other and away from themselves. For God's Sake it's been 13 years since that happened and the Super Court decision isn't Biden's to question. His isn't personal opinion any more than Obama can ever give a truly personal opinion in his position as the President.

However, of all the things I can think about to kick people in the butt and get the fires started up again for fierce, vicious partisan fighting? This about tops the list for a topic to throw into the public domain and watch the show to follow.

The use of this tactic, as tired, old and worn through as it is shows me they aren't just worried. They're scared and pulling EVERY last tool out of their toolbox to try and get the public looking anywhere else.

This is when we move into dangerous times, I think. When desperation reaches high levels at THAT level of power, options after this fails get....physically dangerous. If not for other nations in new wars, then here at home for manufactured unrest. We're in bad times, folks.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

I thought that was a given. Are there people who still think Bush really won that election?!

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

from the course of the last 12 years, undoubtedly the answer is yes.

Bush did not win the election, and was president for 8 years.

Obama is not a legal USA citizen and he wins two elections.

Either the people truly do not know about this or do not care.

Yes we Can get away with murder, lying, corruption and tyranny, legally. BY the laws we have passed, thanks to the American people who voted and put these criminals into power.

Yes we Can have a President who is not a Legal American citizen and get away with it.

They are trying and were successful for awhile, Obama is not American Obama is not American, and unless more and more people get involved they will be successful in destroying America

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

In going over past threads to see how things turned out, I came over this and couldn't help but marvel at how transparent they've become to predict. I wrote this before any hint of the "official declaration" of Syria having used Chemical Weapons to justify full on military aid to the rebels hit the wires. I had no idea my words would prove prescient in less than 24 hours from writing them.

I hope to God they aren't prescient on the second part as well. Syria won't deflect enough to matter unless Americans are there. Domestic unrest on the other hand? Errrr... Well, I guess he's got two BIG aces he can drop on the table as his final Hail Mary passes. He can legalize something which shall not be named ...to get people too zoned out to care anymore, let alone be outright pissed off and want to do something. (I've been watching for that for quite some time now..and THAT will be the reason. Not anything others hope it will be, IMO) ...or... he can get another major protest movement going to crush and really get people pissed.

Or of course, he can simply see to it that, perhaps, a few hundred to a few thousand guns fall onto the streets of some major cities to MS-13 and the like. The self cleaning oven would reliably clean itself. Only a question of time after that....and DHS can then react how they've been training to react to riots or unrest. Slash, Burn and Bag everyone in sight.

edit on 14-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The level of difficulty decreases when you study your opponent to understand how they operate so that you are able to predict with a certain degree of certainty what they will do.

This is another IRAQ WMD case and this Time the public needs verifiable truth. Not Just France says so we say. Not just soil samples, Show us the receipts for the weapons sold to the rebels, all nations, the possibility of the rebels using chemical weapons is greater than ASSAD using them. He would know that on an international scale, the world would condemn him and invade.

This has all the potential in escalading into WW3, if the public support it.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Just more proof the White House is inhabited by morons...and an illegal alien!

top topics

join