It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back on with al-Qaida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 04:43 AM
link   
What do you think Bush will say next year.

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden.
It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." - G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority" - G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"These despicable acts were committed by killers whose only faith is hate, and the United States will find the killers, and they will learn the meaning of American justice." - G.W. Bush, 3/13/03

Is he planning to liberate the Saudi's from these terrorists that threaten world security.

story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20030514/ap_on_re_mi_ea/saudi_attacks&cid=540&ncid=716

[Edited on 14-5-2003 by Lexus Panther]

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
What do you mean by your last comment? Is it a "We'll go in like Iraq" thing? Or a "Are we going to deal with the terrorism in Saudi" thing?

It's the job of the president to be current with the times, as the priorities change back and forth so must he.

If next year an asteroid is going to blow half of the Earth into space, I'd by god-damn hope he would be concerned about the asteroid and not stupid Bin Laden.

Do you get that? I know it's a bit of a skewed perspective, but politically, the difference between 2001, and 2002 were that great.

PS. I don't really think Al Qaeda is back in business, this was chump change compared to what they have done before...it's more like "going out with a bang" if you ask me.

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Its a "We'll go in like Iraq" thing under the guise of helping out the Saudi's.

Why did Iraq after 10 years of sanctions and inspections suddenly become so much more important than Osama? - "we will not rest".
I'm in no way defending Saddam but he wasn't pinpointed as the mastermind behind 9/11.
Was there at any stage in the media etc. Saddam said "We declare war with America!"?
Just suddenly Iraq came to the forefront.
Don't you feel aggrieved that Osama is still out and about doing as he pleases? -"It is our number one priority"

The eight deaths were the highest American death toll in terror attacks since Sept. 11.
Did Bush know this would happen?

This war on terrorism is unfolding like a well thought out plan.

I think the hunt for WMD's in Iraq might be swept under the carpet as a new frontier opens in Saudi Arabia.

I have a cynical view which I'm entitled to, we are free aren't we?

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexus Panther
What do you think Bush will say next year.

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden.
It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." - G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority" - G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

If you don't mind i'm going to put thoses two quotes in my signature

new topics

top topics

join