It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati? Minor leaguers. Bilderbergers? Children. Meet the Real Masters of the World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Hey Charles, Welcome to the light, keep digging keep exploring deny ignorance

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Look at this years Bilderberg meeting for example. I think that this was a sham because the 'list' had very few of the people i expected. To me it looked like the usual suspects, this isn't how secret societies work. It'll take a lot to unmask the real leaders.
This Forbes meeting just sounds like the same.
And no Satan isn't pulling the strings.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

Dear EA006,

Ahh, you're spoilin' all my fun there pahdner.

Seriously, though, I wonder how much higher it can go than these guys? I would think they could bring any developed country to a stop in thirty days or fewer.

And, maybe, they don't have to be secret anymore. Our dear president is now fairly open with his moves.

"When you can't be stopped, it doesn't matter if they know you're coming."

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I agree. Obama seems to hold all the cards. Still don't think he's the real CIC

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

Dear EA006,

The frustrating part for me in all ot these "Ruling Circles" is that, ultimately, no one knows who they are, or has any evidence that a particular person is part of the group.

There are so many individuals named as part of this elite, that they couldn't possibly be the decision makers, there'd have to be an elite elite. As I say it gets frustrating and I don't see any reason to accept one theory over another.

I thought I had something with this Forum, but maybe not.

With respect,
charles1952

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

How sure are you that the Rothschilds have not just dictated that task to a subordinate ?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

I'm still going with the homosexual black pope of the jesuits - nicholaus ?.

I'm really busy reading about the coming ww3, due to muppetman obozo. A low stooge of these people.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

There's always an evil genius in charge.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I am suspecting you are talking about the Antichrist . In the book of Daniel chapter 11 verse 37 explains that HE shall not regard the God of his fathers or the desire of women ,. The statement "God of his fathers " is believed to be stating that he will be a JEW . The Protocols of Zion is the guidance that the Zionist Jews use to bring about the NWO . Protocol # 24 deals with their King which will be by default the Antichrist .

Now I do not know this black homo pope if he is Jewish , maybe he is the one .

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

You're implying that the pope is homosexual? What leads you to believe this?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by EA006

Dear EA006,

You may very well be right, but I wonder about a couple of things.

I've heard so much about the Bilderbergers that I can even spell their name correctly. I had never heard of the Forbes Global Forum until now.

Second, who orders these guys around? As weird as it sounds, I'd accept Satan, but who else has got that kind of muscle?

With respect,
Charles1952

Who allows the deception?
Our Creator.
These groups are the deceived doing the deceiving. They are the men of reknown in our world and the builders of the last tower and city.
Christ was given ALL power and authority. In which case, it is He that sends and allows the delusion.
They have no power that has not been granted to them. Tragically, they neither believe or understand this.
Hooks in jaws comes to mind.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by EA006

Dear EA006,

The frustrating part for me in all ot these "Ruling Circles" is that, ultimately, no one knows who they are, or has any evidence that a particular person is part of the group.

There are so many individuals named as part of this elite, that they couldn't possibly be the decision makers, there'd have to be an elite elite. As I say it gets frustrating and I don't see any reason to accept one theory over another.

I thought I had something with this Forum, but maybe not.

With respect,
charles1952

But you do have part of it. How are corporations run? Departments, divisions, focus groups, employees etc.- it's the same structure in the world. At its core is the man of lawlessness, the spirit of disobedience that sits in the temple of God declaring itself to be God. Thinking that it is God, it moves to define what constitutes life, it moves to define the end of our lives, it moves to genetically modify because it cannot create life, it moves to rid the role of male and female because they are created, it moves to establish a new reality through word and thought....This is the height of rebellion against Our Creator.
You have given us one of those departments and divisions, one that many are not familiar with and one that highlights just who it is that controls our politicians.... and countries.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Who is this guy?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join