It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I upload images to this forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Apparently I cannot make a new thread outside of the introduction forum yet. What I am wondering is how I can successfully upload an image to this website??

The two images I'm trying to upload were shot on the night of July 8th and in the morning of September 8th, in 2012.

Both images show prints that look like small, four-fingered (July 8th) and three-fingered (September 8th) "hands", except that the September 8th picture only shows one print and it's inside my house whilst the July 8th picture is outside my house on one of my balconies.

I would also like to add that these prints were very small in comparison to human hands.

Anyway, if anyone could tell me how to upload an image to this website (not link one) I will upload them as soon as possible. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ColdCurrent

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can always use the search function to look for threads that may answer your technical questions. Welcome to ATS!
edit on 10-6-2013 by windword because: Changed the Link

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Well?

Note...

Whateva gave you good advice (with pics). Read all the fine print in the left margin too. There are pic type limitations, size of file and # of pixels, info there.

This is one of the most difficult tasks you can learn on ATS, be patient and you'll get it. If you get stuck (everyone does), reply and I or others will try and help.

Simpler, you can also link to an image file in the tool bar during a reply by clicking on IMAGE, located between EX-TEXT and LINK.

It will appear like this.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Click on my signature (how to upload pictures)

Welcome to ATS

Cody

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

You may want to wait until you get your 20 posts in before you upload the pics. That way you can get flags and stars on your thread, but you will have to start a new thread... not in the introductions forum.

You can get 20 posts in fast by going here to the introductions thread and welcoming 20 new people to ATS.

Yeah, I want to see your pic. So hurry and post your 20.

edit on 6/11/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Go to ATS TOOLS above> to ATS UPLOADS and go from there. And read the rules and T & C's you agreed to by joining. There are a lot of helpful hints in there.
Welcome.

new topics

top topics

join