It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP for DUMMIES

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
No, no, they'll use HAARP to sonar whales to death. A huge blast of HAARP waves will deafen all the whales and dolphins all over the world. After all, pigs is pigs, right? I mean waves is waves. All waves are the same.

I just realized that the title of the thread is pretty loaded, actually.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
A few boxes to tick:

1: The Government are liars! And if you don't believe in HAARP(and the rest) then you automatically must believe what the government tells you, therefore you need to wake up.

2: HAARP is used for every nefarious, government funded, CIA, NWO, false flag, Bildergberg(etc) act against humanity you can imagine, if you don't 'know' this then you need to wake up.

3: Chemtrails are REAL! They are used in conjunction with HAARP to basically f**k the planet and humanity on various levels, the sheeple are in denial! They really need to wake the f**k up.

4: 9/11 was an inside job! Unless you hold this theory close to your heart as the very cornerstone of your fundamental view that (A) the government are LIARS! (B) Nothing is as it seems, then guess what? YOU NEED TO WAKE UP!!!

5: False Flags are a common occurrence, everything that happens these days is a 'false flag', from a granny finding her still living dog in the wreckage of her destroyed house to the tornado that flattened it. Open your eyes sheeple, you need to wake up to this sh*t!!

6: The MSM never utter a single syllable that contains a grain of truth, everybody knows that, those that don't either need to urgently wake up or deserve what bad things will happen to them as a consequence!

7: Scientists are liars and work for the government, except when they happen to state something that supports the above theories, have you woke up yet???

8: They never landed on the moon!! Why? BECAUSE, you dummies, I told you already, the government are liars! Bart Sibrel woke me up on that one!

9: Alex Jones and Infowars are the s**t, they are in the business of waking the masses up to the truth, "blowing the lid" on you name it. They will wake your dumb ass up in 10 seconds flat, dig it daddy-o?

10: The internet is the biggest thing ever to wake people up, they can learn all kinds of stuff from watching youtube videos, it's gonna be shut down soon so hurry up, do your 'research' and wake f**king up!!!

Peace.

edit on 14-6-2013 by seabhac-rua because: spelloing erreors

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

you have forgotten one thing.....

"anyone that does not believe me is too stupid to understand simple science and/or is a paid debunker because everything on youtube is undeniable proof....right!"

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by Bedlam
No, no, they'll use HAARP to sonar whales to death. A huge blast of HAARP waves will deafen all the whales and dolphins all over the world. After all, pigs is pigs, right? I mean waves is waves. All waves are the same.

I just realized that the title of the thread is pretty loaded, actually.

only just noticed, eh?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Dear Mr/s WonderBoi

I am not entirely sure if you fully grasp the nature of discussion, especially ATS skunkworks discussions.

You are underestimating 99% of the ATS membership by believing that people will readily feed from your hand in blind acceptance of "your" truth.

To be honest, if you had started your HAARP threads, and never mentioned any "military proof documents" your discussion would have been a much more positive experience. However, the moment, the very moment that you disclose that you have "military proof" or other such claims the onus is very much on you to provide it. If you cannot, the outcome is as you have seen on your thread here. People will ask to see it before blindly following you into madness and paranoia. If you cannot provide it, you are simply another person blinded to the simple truths of this world, unable to comprehend how anything cannot be a conspiracy against you.

If you had never mentioned your "military proof" most of us would have left your thread alone, or at most said our piece and leave it at that. This is skunkworks after all, the place for threads WITHOUT proof. you changed the game into something you did not want it to be.

It is quite OK for you, however saddening it may be, to believe in whatever you want to believe. But you must understand, most other people need to see evidence, especially for something as out-there as your claims, before you will be seen as the messiah of truth.

Please take this onboard, and try to be more questioning of youtube videos and known charlatans. Use your skills of reason and logic, think things through and for goodness sake, actually take the time to read and understand what you are posting.

Keyword searches are not your friend.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by siliconpsychosis

It is when you are trying to prove HAARP is a weapon, or weather control device...

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by siliconpsychosis

It is when you are trying to prove HAARP is a weapon, or weather control device...

It also rulez when you try to confirm your suspicion that, I quote, "they use frequencies to control us".

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It's important to find out about HAARP, hopefully this is not in this forum because it's about HAARP

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
All this talk about haarp and no mention of it being down for so long they usually put up a notice of maintainence but nothing this time..

Haarp and the allegations about its use in weather modification are interesting to me...I wanted to see what haarp was measuring or reading when all the tornados broke out across the midwest usa...eespecially the record setting f5. If haarp had anything to do with weather manipulation (which I still doubt) a tornado of such epuc size would have been cool too see in a haarp data page.

I think haarp may be able to show that some weather systems are influenced by geomagnetic conditions that haarps instrumentation can detect
edit on 6/22/2013 by balanc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by balanc3

I wanted to see what haarp was measuring or reading when all the tornados broke out across the midwest usa...eespecially the record setting f5.

HAARP is not used to "measure or read," anything in the science of meteorology...

Tornado outbreaks are a regular and frequent occurrence...what has not been so regular and frequent is the hyperbolic crapola spewed on a 24/7 basis by network and cable in-your-face news...until now, that is...

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

No duh ..I was looking for a coincidental (not causal) connection between the extreme weather and a geomagnetic disturbance.

Sort of like the coincidence of haarp picking up the japan quake when haarp isnt seismic equipment either

I know haarp doesnt display weather data
edit on 7/5/2013 by balanc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Just this year, i've been noticing rainbows in the clouds. I have never seen that before. Has anyone else noticed that? Is it a common thing? Thanks.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by geist0108

Just this year, i've been noticing rainbows in the clouds. I have never seen that before. Has anyone else noticed that? Is it a common thing? Thanks.

It does happen, and here is a good explanation as to how they form....

These colorful clouds are called iridescent clouds, and the phenomenon is called cloud iridescence or irisation. The term comes from Iris, the Greek personification of the rainbow. It’s similar to the colors you might see when oil lies on the surface of a puddle of water. When you see a cloud like this, you know there are especially tiny ice crystals or water droplets in the air. Larger ice crystals produce solar or lunar halos, but tiny ice crystals or water droplets cause light to be diffracted – spread out – creating this rainbow-like effect in the clouds.

earthsky.org...

And these are not created by HAARP, chemtrails, or anything else someone wants to equate with them.

They are a natural occurrence that I myself have seen on many occasions.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by geist0108

HAARP is causing it. This lady is the proof.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by geist0108
reply to post by WonderBoi

Yes lots of people have noticed it - google "cloud iridescence" and have a look at the images

Laxpla you are a mean and evil person!!

edit on 7-7-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join