It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to become Pope - ( the Most UnGodly process Ever)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Ye know you might be right... He actually doesn't use the typical G-d thing... maybe hes not jewish....

IF hes not that's my assumption... my bad, but it doesn't change what I said

I don't see anything wrong with Adjensens replies...

Why do you ask?

I do however have a slight issue with you!

I can't seem to figure out why you're not on my friends list...

I'll fix that...

edit on 7-6-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
video was nice actually. i like it when i learn something and boy those priests are educated eh!
any preists post here?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Attention~~~~~~~

Please post about the topic and not each other.
You are responsible for your own posts.

Also, this thread is not about pedophilia....please discuss the OP and video........

There will be consequences for those continuing to derail the thread.....

• Don't Respond to Obvious Trollery, Just Alert It
  • What is a troll?
  • Trolling, And What To Do About It

• posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:47 PM
    link   

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:02 PM
    link   
    reply to post by guidetube

Yeah, the video was stellar. You might like this other about The Vatican he does.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:03 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Akragon

Dear Akragon,

In order to protect myself from charges that this is an off-topic post, I'd like to suggest that people interested in the selection of a Pope, read some of the novels from Malachi Martin. He is (Was? I don't know if he's still with us.) a Vatican insider and a close confidant to two Popes. His books are filled with intrigue and plots, and you'll find insider bits of information that are fascinating. Things like the hollow pillar in the church which contains a staircase leading to a small room which can be used for security purposes. While novels, they are so filled with factual details that it's not difficult to identify the actual people he's writing about

I don't know which is the best to recommend, but take a glance at Vatican, Windswept House, and Conclave. If I recall, Windswept House deals a lot with corruption in the Church, and a secret group dedicated to it's destruction. The corruption in that book was largely financial, although other types are brought in. It's interesting that Pope Francis seems to be setting out on the path Martin called for years ago.

##sniped##
    Thank you very much. I respect your opinion, and I do see this as an honor.

With respect,
    Charles1952

##snipped##:
    edit on 7-6-2013 by charles1952 because: spelling

edit on Fri Jun 7 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Please see my note above, off topic materrial, with references to another member, removed

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:01 AM
    link   
    reply to post by charles1952

Malachi Martin passed away some time ago, unfortunately. He was a brilliant man. Unfortunately, there's a case to be made that there was a reason he left Rome and it wasn't quite his choice. I don't want to spread gossip, but you might want to look into his background deeply if you are interested in trying to separate what is fact and what is fiction in his stories.

That being said, moral failures don't detract from his genius and Windswept House was a great book. And Hostage to the Devil was terrifying.

Eric

top topics

<< 1   >>

join