It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO History 2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by misschareesee

I hope I'm not in flagrant violation of some dreaded copywright commandment. Knowing me, though, I probably am.

Chill mate, you ain't and quit with the fear, it doesn't help your cause, if you want the truth then you have to be fully committed to the cause without doubt

edit on 6-6-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Thanks, Zcustos, you da man! You are encouraging.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Back in the 1990's I was snailmail corresponding with various very ace ufo researchers. I had gotten all sorts of peculiar material shared to me. One of them, is this here.
I hope it's not a no no. But knowing me, it probably IS.

It's some document about bidders for manufacturers of the satellites they seek to procure.

The second pic shows the conversations to that regard.

And the third pic, ***OMG*** (What is.......that???)

edit on 6-6-2013 by misschareesee because: z

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Someone's FOIA Request,

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
"Unknown Track"

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Does anyone like this, or no?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by misschareesee
Does anyone like this, or no?

Its difficult to say as the photographs are not an ideal way to present what you have , if you could scan the documents then we could read them as they were meant to be read but as it is we just have part snapshots , that's not a criticism more an observation

It's also worth bearing in mind that UFO can mean anything especially in space where there are many unidentified objects both man made and natural .... if they were to say flying disk then I would
but the use of the term UFO should be treated with caution when reading official documents .

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
Oh. I see. Well that explains everything....

No. It. Doesn't.

Go play with your clitoris.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Are you having trouble posting pictures? Seems like they're all gone when I look at your thread. Did you delete them?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_welch

Are you having trouble posting pictures? Seems like they're all gone when I look at your thread. Did you delete them?

Her posts are hard to follow cause shes keeps deleting pics and retracting statements.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

I hope I'm not in flagrant violation of some dreaded copywright commandment. Knowing me, though, I probably am.

Chill mate, you ain't and quit with the fear, it doesn't help your cause, if you want the truth then you have to be fully committed to the cause without doubt

edit on 6-6-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

She doesnt have a "case", like a legal thing here. She is sharing and from a non civilian inside position, with a lot of interesting aspects to the case.

So pleased she's come forward.

It's like being in the dark ages to have people still on the level of denial that its ufo's they're tracking.

There are far more pressing questions.

What kind of fuel do they use?

And do we have the same hidden, or lower level versions of that emerging or given to us?

Are some of them working with the para military here?

Are there sides?

Who's a friend?

Do they operate under fascism or are they free?

Really important socio and economic questions that relate to our planet.
edit on 16-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'm going to share an actual communication that is also like a soul stone I keep reaching in me, what is the prime directive? I said, to help everyone. "to free this planet!". Someone wrote to me over this, they sound like the reset negatives who want to save nature not humans. I think anyone thinks like that should go to their bedroom, grab a pillow and thump themselves over the head with it, because its all about Love and progression. The wrong group running this planet and harming for the wrong reasons. Again that thing about sides.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I bet they have detected a great number of unidentified objects from deep space, if they have detected these things on radar such as hell they would detected them coming into our atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

misschareesee
"Unknown Track"

Yes that is a unknown because I cannot tell what it is

top topics

<< 1   >>

join