It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video, Same Tired Stories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I have found some debunking pages on YouTube, and was told to debunk this. I got as far as 27:00, with 9 posts, then stopped because it's the same old crap, presented the same old way.

Mostly.

This guy thinks that the crossing of "chemtrails" is to mark a point in space for weather modeling. Within minutes of this explanation, he shows a time-lapse of "chemtrails", including a "star" of about 5 or 6 contrails crossing...moving away from the camera. Apparently the people using these as markers do not know about the freaking wind?!!!

He is a doctoral researcher, ..."looking at domestic electrical loads" and claims to have spent 1500 hours in researching geo-engineering and "chemtrails."

Apparently none of those hours included learning about the atmosphere or aviation.

It was presented to an audience "80 strong."

Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I think this is a great thread to bring together may examples of chemtrail video that all fall into het same basket as the heading - here's another "new" one that is anything but - check out the opening still - how long has it been known that that "HAZMAT" sign is a photoshop by a chemmie, and yet it still features??

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The first few minutes of that video crack me up. A 90 year old woman attributes her ill health to chemtrails.

She is friggin 90 YEARS OLD!

Ignorance displayed.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Here is David Lim with his evidence. It is just mind-numbing! From 20 minutes onwards he puts out two appeals. Yes you guessed it 'paid disinfo agents' must cease their activities.

edit on 9/6/2013 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo
Yes you guessed it 'paid disinfo agents' must cease their activities.

Or to translate, please do not use common sense when discussing this topic.
Science has no place here.

join