It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No one has mentioned this group

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SeaBass

actually its the third behind the nuclear codes and then the coke recipe get your facts straight, and i am a sigma chi and i know for a fact that our ritual will never be found and its pointless to search

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
ZAX to Lambda Chi Alpha means: Zeugma Adelphotetos Christianikes, or Bond of Chirstian Brotherhood

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SeaBass

All fraternity rituals are kept secret. Sigma Chi is not the only fraternity that has kept there rituals secret, all fraternities have done so, many of these rituals are life changing, or gives more meaning to life, its not like a secret way to take over the way. Oh...not all of the fraternities are a way to be funneled into the masons, but some are.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
go to __._ to see all fraternity rituals

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dtdfever1

I am interested in purchasing sigma chi's ritual. What do you want?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bigred1000

I'm interested in Sigma Chi Ritual. Do you have?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by spgaul
sigma chi are a bunch of ninnies who were too soft for deke, upset about the class poet position.

ITB,

Brother Beta

[Mod Edit: Offensive content removed - Jak]

[edit on 1/5/06 by JAK]

I think it is funny that your fraternity is still talking about this. Does it still make you guys mad that Runkle ripped his badge off and slammed it on the table. ha. You just know you lost 5 brothers because you wanted them to conform to what you said to do.

In Hoc

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by InHoc1855
I think it is funny that your fraternity is still talking about this.
Considering he wrote that post 4 years ago, and hasn't logged into ATS in the last 3 years, I guess the joke's on you.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I've also tried to look of the meaning of the secret mottos in greek and I can't figure out what they MEAN and no one could explain that either..

Um, that's in the Ritual. I've seen some truly awful PIT, but for someone not to know what the mottoes mean is inexcusable.

And the rituals talking about Jesus talks about him like he was a regular leader among the rest of the great leaders.. not God in the flesh.

Flatly untrue. Check the White Rose Ceremony.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
gimme a break these lads dont look nothing like masons. so please do me a favor and run into traffic.

www1.pacific.edu...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by fianna

Actually, some of them are. Well, maybe not in that photo, but myself and every name on my petition.

People with an axe to grind will twist this however they like, but Sigma Chi has conditioned me for the Masonic life the way nothing else could have. I was able not only to master my own part in EA and FC proficiency practice but help my fellow candidates along because of the way Ritual participation had honed my rote memorization skills, and when I get raised in a couple of weeks, I'll have a wealth of knowledge on organizational operations to bring to the Craft.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join