It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive.[HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joneselius
You could start by answering the one burning question we all have.

Why are you here. Who is this 'I' you speak of? Who's that?

Why do you claim to not 'stoop' to the ego level yet say things like "I'll be on for an hour a day, or maybe more if you're lucky" as though we should feel your presence is a gift and we should all hang on your words.

Why didn't you just jump straight in and answer some deep philosophical questions? Why didn't you post anything that wasn't simply emancipation of you? Why did you talk about yourself almost obsessively?

And the last thing of all. You said David Icke was 65% correct (as a Christian I'd call BS on that right away, he's about -65% right) yet you didn't mention a single reason as to why. Or fill in the other 35%........ Your post stinks. Really stinks, and you should come clean now as to not disappoint people later, it's unfair and HIGHLY egotistical. There was a post like this not too long ago, and some desperate people feel for it. Criminal really.....

Thank you for your post, Joneselius. I shall try to answer you in the manner I deem most apt:

1) Why am I here? As in, I personally? In this forum? In this cosmos? In this world? How about I answer all three for you?

a) I am in this forum to try to make up for all the evil deeds/thoughts/words I have created in the present- as well as past lives. I have much to account for, and this is my small way of trying to make up for it.

Do you deem this selfish? It is only selfish if you choose to view it from a particular perspective. From my perspective, clearing out some negative karma enables me to be a better server of life. If I suffer less, I may serve more. Suffering is a necessity in this physical world, (unless you are an incarnated avatar, although even then you may undergo 'voluntary' suffering -- a topic that I might expound upon if the question arises later), but how extensive and intensive that individual and collective suffering is, depends on that particular individual (and the individuals in that particular family, nation, collective). I, according to my divine free will, have chosen to try to mitigate my own suffering (along with the suffering of others: mutually inseparable realities) by trying to divulge as much useful information as I can.

No, I do not sell a magazine. I am not here to sell you anything. I am not here to recommend you any websites/authors/books/and other paraphernalia. I am not here to profit in any other way than spiritually (which is the only way you can ever truly 'profit').

Let me state it otherwise: Even if I became a multi-billionaire in my Earthly incarnation, what good is this? I came naked, crying, penniless into this world, and I shall die in a similar fashion. The only thing all of us take with us, is our spiritual development that we accrue in our Earth life (and lives to come).

I will not now digress onto this topic, as it's a vast one. Ask me about it, if you will, in a future post.

So, briefly responding to the wiseacres in this forum: I have nothing to gain, other than some recompense for the ills I am responsible for and debts I must pay back.

If some of you are interested: I was on a very evil path in this present life (I would classify myself as having been more evil-willed than Hitler himself, just to throw in an infamous dictator). I do not make these statements lightly. I was on a very dark path, and I have chosen to sever all connections with that path. Consider this as a small service in payment of that debt.

You may choose to accept it or reject it. But I ask sincerely from all, that you do not further clutter this thread with your inane brain-flatulence, until at the very least our time together has served the original purpose. You may play the criticaster all you wish, when I am finally gone. I'll happily send you a dunce cap and a flute for you to play your song with.

Please respect the wishes of some individuals who wish to simply "wait-and-see" and possible "learn" something, or at the very least be "entertained."

If people are here for nothing more than merely to be "entertained," it's a more noble intention than deliberately trying to hinder the smoothness of our communications.

b) I am in this cosmos for the same reason you are: to develop my consciousness until I have attained cosmic omniscience and cosmic omnipotence, so that I may proceed to allow other primordial atoms (differentiated matter) to commence and complete the same grand journey that I was kindly allowed to. Remember: the fact that you are conscious, is a far greater 'miracle' than you could ever hope to understand in this lifetime.

c) I am in this world, because I have a 'repulsive basic tendency,' just like most of you in here, which is generally a rare phenomenon in our cosmos. My (our) task will be done, when the 'repulsive' is superseded by the 'attractive' polarity. This is a long and arduous process. TBC

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Thank you OP for at the least a very interesting thread, and if even some of what you say is true (and I have no reason to believe any of it is not), thank you for your service to mankind.

I have so many questions, I will have to sit down and put them to paper.

Off the top of my head, you said be careful of the occult, new agers, doom-mongers. Well, the occult and doom-mongers I can understand, but why new agers?

What civilization built the pyramids in Bosnia? How about the pyramids in Egypt? What is their purpose?

Are the Emerald Tablets of Thoth real?

Are there any modern day spiritual teachers who come close to the core of your order's teachings? How about Eckhart Tolle?

Thank you for your time.

edit on 2-6-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 2-6-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Self-edit
edit on 2-6-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
replyprocesseswww.abovetopsecret.com...]post by Initiate[/url]

Thank you Initiate, for your kind, inspirational, and illuminating words.
I think you pretty much nailed it.
One interesting note is that, although I spoke of bearing the Light in a metaphorical sense, some years ago I had an experience that I can only describe as feeling like being struck by lightning right between my eyebrows;
it occurred while I was sleeping and woke me up.
At first I thought I was under some form of psychic attack, but I quickly recovered and so just wrote it off as a mystery.
Anyway, I do have a technical question for you.
How may I go about mathematically quantifying and accurately measuring the subtle dimensions, e.g., Yesod, or the emotional worlds you speak of.
I would like to be able to mathematically or geometrically model, in rigorous fashion, physical objects, processes, and states in terms of such a multidimensional paradigm.
I'm posting this before reading the continuation of your initial response so I hope it does not seem disjointed.
Anyway, thanks again for all your work; blessings to you.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
ATTENTION!

The off topic posts in this thread will cease now. The topic is not who the poster is. The topic is "A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive."

This is the Grey Area forum. No evidence is required for assertions by the OP. If you don't like the thread, please find another one to participate in.

Future off topic posts will have consequences.

TheRedneck
ATS Forum Moderator

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by robwebbjr
Greetings and thanks.
I feel like I have been bearing the Light alone for a while now - not by myself, just alone.
I do appreciate all the protection and assistance, but I would really like to find some friends/allies that I can touch.
How would you recommend that I go about doing this if it is even practical considering my circumstances?
6:00 AM, 5/24/71, Los Angles, CA
Thanks again, and best of fortune to you.

Dear robwebbjr:

I just wish to complete my response to you (I replied to you once already, but the char limit didn't permit a completion).

I stated the general causes of what you are going through. Let me offer some concrete, tangible advice:

I would strongly recommend you firstly do not feel discouraged, that you are hovering on levels that are alien to many of your fellow journeymen on Earth.

The bulk of presently incarnated mankind is still at the transitional stage of the emotional eon between repulsion and attraction (in more simple terms: hovering close to the peasant stage of development, of the repulsive kind: i.e. hatred). You can be a 'noble' (attractive) peasant, or a hateful (repulsive) one. The majority of us are still repulsive.

Some, however, have managed to make contact with higher vibrational levels emanating from the emotional plane bound to Terra. This is nothing but an indication that you are a more evolved soul (I hesitate to use the word 'older,' because it is entirely possible for younger souls to be more evolved than older souls. Not everybody develops at the same pace. There are laggards and record-breakers.)

Being a more evolved soul on our planet of suffering, is a most strenuous process. Sometimes it turns to a more refined type of hatred (and egoism), as unfortunately is displayed by the elite. (I won't get into this now, unless people ask).

What I will say is: the best way to feel closeness to your fellow humans, is to train yourself to radiate 'loving understanding.'

Let me put it this way: imagine a baby, who throws everything onto the floor, kicks you in the stomach when you lift it, and screams at you randomly. Do you project hatred toward it, or do you attempt to try to understand it and demonstrate greater care and love for it? Is it the baby's fault?

(All humans undergo a quick 're-orientation' of previous levels/stages attained, until they reach their 'actual' level in their physical life, so that they may continue whence they left off in their previous incarnation. I state this, because every human, even an enlightened being, briefly re-experiences the barbarian stage of development as an infant, although individual behavior is highly variant).

Most people, I'd hope, would answer in the negative. No, it is not the baby's fault. Therefore, you shouldn't punish it or inflict disciplinary action on it. You should try to calm it down and communicate with it (even telepathically, you'd be surprised how they pick this up) via impersonal (and personal, if it is your own child) love.

This is how you handle other humans, who are less developed than you, and can seem to know no better than to project hatred upon you and your doings.

You in turn ought to project an impersonal radiance of love, without bogging yourself down in sentimentality. You do not have to 'like' somebody (their Earthly persona, a tiny fraction of their true self). Try to simply love it as a member of the human family, and recognize that he/she too will one day achieve your level, and learn to see the world the way a more evolved consciousness would.

What do you mean exactly by "protection and assistance?" Do you mean that higher beings are protecting/assisting you? Have you personally experienced this?

In regards to 'friends'/'allies' that you can touch. Every human can be touched. The person (say an old, grumpy man) you meet at the grocery store and smile at. The beggar on the street can have his life changed, by you simply sitting down and talking to him and inquiring about his life. I have done it before many times (with murderers/drug deals/addicts, etc.) Have you done this before?

Remember, most humans (no matter how primitive they are), just wish to be listened to sometimes; have their points of view acknowledged or at the very least heard. This may seem like unglamorous and unremarkable work, but we lightbringers do that very thing all the time. It is our duty.

You cannot fight all 'wars' on the battle field. Sometimes the 'battle field' is in your own suburbs/towns/villages. The battle for the hearts and minds of humanity starts with you planting powerful, positive seeds in your fellow man in the street and in your family and immediate circle of friends. This is part of your spiritual development (irrespective of whether or not it seems adventurous and glamorous to you or I).

Finally, by doing this, you will meet the higher souls you are seeking. They are 'everywhere;' not merely on the emotional/mental/etc planes.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Ok then, I will participate.

OP: would you care to enlighten us by unifying the fields of physics? Explain gravity please.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Initiate - I would like to know to the answer to this question that has puzzled me for many decades.

If an electric train is going 40 miles an hour into a 40 mile an hour wind - which way does the smoke go??

I look forward to your advise in this matter.

Joe

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Why do you claim to not 'stoop' to the ego level yet say things like "I'll be on for an hour a day, or maybe more if you're lucky" as though we should feel your presence is a gift and we should all hang on your words.

Why didn't you just jump straight in and answer some deep philosophical questions? Why didn't you post anything that wasn't simply emancipation of you? Why did you talk about yourself almost obsessively?

And the last thing of all. You said David Icke was 65% correct (as a Christian I'd call BS on that right away, he's about -65% right) yet you didn't mention a single reason as to why. Or fill in the other 35%........ Your post stinks. Really stinks, and you should come clean now as to not disappoint people later, it's unfair and HIGHLY egotistical. There was a post like this not too long ago, and some desperate people feel for it. Criminal really.....

The following is a continuation (and completion) of the post made by Joneselius:

Continuing point 1) c) I stated that consciousness development on Earth is a long and arduous process. Indeed it is. One of the fundamental lies of Christianity (a deliberate lie, for reasons that are quite complex and involves some serious exposition of the true history of the Bible, which I won't get into unless asked) is that Christ came to shed his blood and absolve us from sin, as we are sinful beings from birth.

The fundamental tenet is, that we may not achieve perfection, or sinlessness via our ordinary human capacities, and thus must rely on a divine being (e.g. Christ) to die for us (or sacrifice himself) and thus bridge the gap between us lowly 'mortals' (we are all immortal) and God. Only then, it is claimed, will we attain heaven.

Well, beside the fact that the Bible is littered with insane contradictions, this was another deliberate injection by aspirants to BMhood, to monopolize the 'business of grace' in the Judeo-Christian sects (there are many hundreds of sects in the Christian religion).

Ask yourself this: If the Bible were one and true, why are there over a thousand different Christian sects, most of them mutually incompatible and contradictory to each other? If the Bible is the one true word of God, why all this separation of churches?

Smell something fishy here? I thought so. The Bible is another division-mongering weapon used by both BMs and their servants, the ILLS. It's one of many ways to control/enslave the consciousness of mankind.

You can look at it as another tool in their toolkit. And their toolkit is vast.

Apparently, you can be a criminal in this world, but if you recant on your deathbed and feel 'genuine' regret, you will be saved and transported into heaven.

The only purpose this serves, is to falsely absolve humanity from responsibility, so that they may continue cultivating their hateful characteristics (surprise surprise, all religions are festered with hatred. They excuse themselves by saying: well, I am not perfect. Only god is perfect, so I may continue in my imperfect ways and receive my salvation as forgiveness is given to all, who ask for it).

Ask yourself: why were you even born, if all you're meant to do is live a Christian (or Muslim/Jewish/whatever) life in good faith, follow the codes of your sect, so that you may enjoy eternity in the Almighty's presence?

Seem a bit cheap and simple-minded to you? That's because it is. And all it serves is to stifle consciousness development.

It's to prevent you from taking responsibility chiefly into your own hands and taking the first steps to consciously evolving your emotional and mental envelopes, until you have reached the stage of transmigration from the human kingdom.

Another cunning device to halt evolution.

The truth of the matter is: yes, it will take us a long time to achieve perfection and the road is difficult, but there are no easy tickets into 'salvation' in the netherworlds. Yes, there are blissful, beautiful, heavenly worlds to behold when we die (part of the discarnate period is intended for us to rest and process our previous life and have them work themselves out in their respective emotional and mental planes). We are not here to amuse ourselves childishly in games of religion, economic disparity and other separative measures artificially placed on us in no small part because of our compliance and acceptance of them as chains upholding our slavery.

2) I am going to answer the question in regards to my so-called 'contradiction' about the ego issue. I stated that this isn't about egos, all the while stating that "if you're lucky, I'll be here longer than an hour." I didn't mean this at all in a condescending tone, and I apologize if this appeared that way. Perhaps the more appropriate word is 'fortunate.' It would be fortunate for both of us, let's say. TBC

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeP2247

Perhaps that electric smoke question was a little too tough Initiate, so maybe you can answer my other burning question tonight, before that 60 minute buzzer goes off - and that is this - will the Ravens repeat as world champs this season or will the Steelers retake that thrown.

Humbly

Joe

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Beside the usual "One must figure it out for themselves", what can one do to spiritually ascend/grow?
Are there two paths (negative and positive) that lead to the same thing?
Is incarnate gender related to spiritual progress/ a path?
Why is the goal of the illuminati/bloodlines to control humanity and slow/halt spiritual evolution?

Thank you for your time and love.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

3) Ask me a "deep, philosophical question," and I shall endeavor to answer it. I am not here to ask the questions myself. I am here to answer. That, if you will, is my humble contract in this forum (the contract I made by starting this thread). I consider myself obliged to answer every single question asked, that doesn't violate the 3 main requisites I clearly expressed:

i) I won't respond to blatant, deliberate stupidity/clowning about

ii) I won't respond to ad hominem attacks

iii) I won't re-iterate an already answered question, although I may well expand on it, if the need (and demand) arises.

4) "Why didn't you post anything that wasn't simply emancipation of you?" I am sorry, friend, but I do not comprehend this question.

5) "Why did you talk about yourself almost obsessively?"
This is a demonstrably false accusation disguised as a question. Thus, it is an ad hominem, and will be ignored.

6) In regards David Icke: You are a Christian. My condolences to you. Which sect have you chosen to follow and surrender your mind to?

Have you not been warned that the mind and heart are sacred possessions, the keys to which should be firmly entrenched in the owner's hands? Giving your keys out to foreign influences has never yielded useful results throughout the entirety of human history. Perhaps the ineptitude and content-free character of your post illustrates this well.

I have stated expressly from the beginning, that we are here on a journey together of discovery, and that I may venture to guess that certain answers will allow the more discerning reader on ATS to ascertain the truth(s) for him or herself. I am here to provide those answers, but I never suggested that my answers are holy relics to be worshiped and followed.

They are here to provoke- and encourage- and ennoble- and develop the reader. It is entirely up to that reader, however, how much of the information he wishes to accept. Healthy skepticism (as opposed to blind fanatical rejection) is always encouraged.

Anybody who states otherwise, is misleading you.

Unfortunately, nothing concretely can be stated about Icke, because you didn't ask me a coherent question about him. You mainly provided empty assertoric invective, which unfortunately, all too apparently indicates that you have yet a very long way to go, ere you reach enlightenment. Let's talk again in a million years, friend.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Thank you for tanking the time to answer this post,

Do you know if there is a cure for Autism that might be available? I seem to ask this on posts that deal with Illuminati or new age healing or obscure medical treatments. I really don't care about politics and government affairs, they can have all that mess. I just would like someone out there to say yes you can heal your son with this or that. So I ask you if you might know of something that might aid me in my purpose in life. I can give my opinion on why he turning autistic but you can ask if you really want to know. Any true credible information would be greatly appreciated, if you have any. I know most likely do not, but hey its OK, you are trying to get another message out.

Morpheus.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
You outted yourself as fake...

2) I have studied the so-called revelations (two of them) hitherto posted online by self-proclaimed Illuminati insiders (the godlikeproductions thread as well as the 'Hidden Hand' thread posted on ATS in 2008).

That makes zero sense...if you know what they know, then you wouldn't study their threads...

FAKE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join