It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive.[HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Initiate

Alright, for fun.

Where can I get me a pair of those glasses from the movie "They Live"

I'd like to know the purpose of the Stonehenge?

Why do so many planes/ships/people disappear around the Bermuda Triangle?

edit on 2-6-2013 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spartaocean
I have one.
Do you think this is the times for the Wars of 'Revelation', some would say World War III, and others would call it a new Cold War deeply mixed within religion. To clash against each other. Straying away from the familiar by proxy wars.

This is a continuation of my post to this member:

So, while we may be induced to destroy ourselves, it is increasingly becoming 'difficult' for us to do so, because the consciousness development of our planet is undergoing a vast vibrational change. It is a combination of energies flowing in from without (cosmic and planetary energies from higher beings attempting to stimulate mankind's emotional consciousness) as well as the fact that more and more evolved souls are steadily choosing to incarnate. Yes, every incarnation is a conscious choice by each individual. Nobody can incarnate against their will (as per natural law; all natural laws are divine, although some are more 'important' or 'all-encompassing' than others. Ask me more about this, if you will. I noticed a bit of sarcasm from another individual, who stated that he noticed some 'pattern.' Yes, the pattern is simple: I have a limited amount of characters to fit in a single response, and I tend not to enjoy spreading my posts about, as this generally slows the flow of information. I do not wish to sit here and write a book. I only expect you to ask the questions yourselves, which I will gladly answer, if I can.)

The Illuminati (what is known by you as bloodlines, for example, or 'the family', etc) are operating under the directive of the Left Hand path adepts (which we have now agreed to refer to as BMs).

BMs are immensely powerful beings, who are strictly speaking non-human. This is a deceptive statement, so I shall clarify: BMs in many cases were former humans (or human-like, depending on which planets/solar systems they attained the Dionysus rank). Some attained it in Atlantis. Others in previous eons of our World History (humans have existed on Terra for at least 21 million years!) They have consciously decided to separate their higher souls from their lower ones (the ego), in order to exercise a sovereign rule over the lower planes (Lower Mental, complete Emotional and Physical planes). They in turn receive their directive (sometimes referred to as 'inspiration') from the Cosmic Left-Hand path adepts, who are many eons more developed than the Earth-bound BMs. I may disclose their motives in another post. Also, I could expound upon this in far greater depth, for those who are interested.

Their consciousness is effectively god-like compared to yours (or mine). How and why they exist may be subject for another post (if you ask me). Once again, I am only using this method of divulging, because I cannot possibly cover all ground in a single post or as a singular response to somebody's query.

I wish this exchange between us to be organized, so that it's a simple "Question and Answer" relay.

I ask that you be mindful and considerate of this. Thank you.

Let us continue: A world war 3 is certainly desirable to these individuals (although, you might be interested to know, is not so desirable to the illuminati/blood lines). They are not aware of the entire plan. Far from it. They are more interested in Earthly rule. Earthly pursuits and world domination.

BMs (and aspiring BMs) are more interested in spiritual power (which is far more effective and long-lasting than anything Earth could provide them). So, to answer your question: A WW3 is where BMs would like us to be at, but the blood lines would prefer us to destroy ourselves more progressively and spiritually and lend ourselves to being more docile, manageable sheep. The ILLS serve the interest of the BMs without knowing their fuller place in the plan.

The revelation you speak of (the Bible?) is a largely misinterpreted telepathic vision by certain gnosticians and pseudo-gnosticians of thousands of years ago. Speaking of which, the Bible itself is an admixture of satanism/gnosticism/occultism/mock history/esoteric symbolism. I wouldn't recommend wasting much time on it, considering how muddled it is. There are gems in it, for sure, but it is best that people stay away, until one of my brothers finds the time to properly 'translate' it.

As to the religious war you mention: Yes, this has been foreseen by my brothers; albeit it being only a possible future depending on how mankind chooses. If and whether this horror scenario occurs, depends solely on you (and me). The bloodlines (and BMs) can only persuade you to do it (telepathically and otherwise). We are fast approaching the epoch, where humans (the sheeple) must take the reign into their own hands and choose to overthrow their own worthless governments, if they deem it time. So far, USA has yet to be superseded by a superior political system. How much longer are you going to play this fake democratic 'game?'

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I'm sorry but this is BS......you are virtually telling people what questions they should ask!.....you obviously have an agenda to push.

But hey-ho!...you carry on, there are plenty of people here who will buy into this clap trap

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

humans have existed on Terra for at least 21 million years!

Let me guess.....we just believe that statement blindly?......you don't have just the slightest crumb of evidence per chance? .....nothing?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

You mention Illuminati being manipulated by BM. You say you are hear to clarify that which is muddy. Then I offer you the opportunity to clarify the Hollow Earth, and what role it plays in your view of our reality.

Specifically, why do they hide from us, that being the inhabitants of the hollow, and, why did they hide from us in the first place.

And, do they play any role in manipulating our institutions, our freewill based in honest knowledge.

A non response from you will not translate to "It isn't real". It will simply mean you are not prepared to answer my questions.

You want to enlighten us? Please do.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Let me say -I think you are really funny...............

And I am impressed you actually got any responses - how much is your "newsletter".....?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by robwebbjr
Greetings and thanks.
I feel like I have been bearing the Light alone for a while now - not by myself, just alone.
I do appreciate all the protection and assistance, but I would really like to find some friends/allies that I can touch.
How would you recommend that I go about doing this if it is even practical considering my circumstances?
6:00 AM, 5/24/71, Los Angles, CA
Thanks again, and best of fortune to you.

Dear robwebbjr:

When you state that you've been "bearing the Light" do you mean that you feel a pointed pressure in your forehead that is almost continuous? Or did you mean this in the metaphorical sense? You might be interested to know that it can be a sign of both circumstances to occur some time in the near future.

I will give you some advice:

I have no clue as to your present circumstances (nor would I be permitted to try to find out), but I can say that it is a large deception, a malicious trick, that the mind plays on us, when it burdens our emotions with so-called 'helplessness' and 'loneliness.' It is another tool used to separate us (that old divide and conquer tactic).

We have an old saying here "he, who feels isolated, only isolates himself."

Isolation is an illusion. It doesn't exist. However, I will state a few important facts:

before you 'causalized' in the present eon (although not a certainty, a high probability) around 21 million years ago (i.e. transmigrated from the animal kingdom to the human kingdom, and thus began your incarnation-reincarnation cycle as a human being), you were part of an animal group soul. All animals are members of group souls.

The stage of development of an animal depends on the magnitude of the members in that group soul.

Example: A house fly is a member of a group soul of billions of flies, constituting a single soul, say the "House Fly Soul"

A certain species of fish might constitute a Group Soul consisting of millions of said species (this is how information stored in all molecular and atomic kinds is passed on generation after generation and manifests in the physical world as what scientists label 'instinct.')

Now, a certain breed of cat, say the common house cat, might be a member of a group soul consisting of thousands or just hundreds of that particular breed of cat. If the cat undergoes the requisite vibrational exchange (between humans and potentially other species) and completes its animal karmic 'record,' it culminates with a transmigration between the animal kingdom and the human kingdom, where as a human, it is isolated (truly isolated, no longer a member of a group soul) and incarnates as a barbarian (or peasant) in terms of its evolutionary development.

The separation process is unique in the human kingdom (this is perhaps one of the very few ways human beings are unique in this cosmos.) Humans in general are very unremarkable and largely forgettable creatures, in the grand scheme of things, but in this area, they command a unique position: they are the only conscious beings in the cosmos, (strictly speaking among the evolutionary paths that we follow. There are 7 evolutionary paths in the cosmos. A human one, all the way up to cosmic godhood, is just one of them, although choices diverge and occasionally converge later on. A complex topic that demands further elaboration, if any of you should ask) that are not part of a group soul.

This isolation is important, because it serves the purpose of developing individuality, a necessary prerequisite to later on joining more highly evolved group souls (a BM is by nature separatist, so it chooses not to go down that path, but maintain its individuality without progressing further into a group consciousness). Please note: even if you become a cosmic god, you never lose your individuality. Therefore, you can justly assert: the difference between good and evil, is the tendency to separate oneself from the whole. To assert one's individuality at the expense of one's innate higher purpose: to join the higher selves as an individuated being.

This may be difficult for some to comprehend.

However, when one reaches higher levels of development (cultural, humanistic, etc), one tends to feel this isolation more markedly. If this very experience depresses you (as you seem to suggest), then I have good news for you: You are beginning to yearn for that, which you lost, when you were an animal (note: backward migration, aka metempsychosis, is a natural impossibility. Re-incarnation as an animal, once you have passed to higher kingdoms, is a fiction propagated by deceivers and self-deceived spiritualists. Remember this.)

So, while I can assuredly tell you that you are not alone, (I am here, with you), it is part of being a healthy and good human, to seek the company of other evolved souls, in order to finally fulfil your evolutionary purpose at this stage of your cosmic career.

Let me continue in my subsequent post (chars have run out)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
I would reiterate that this is all bogus.
What you have here is another poster (possibly the same poster who was behind the Hidden Hand, Joan the Blind, ET Man accounts) who has concocted a back story and is nudging the conversation along to fall in line with the premise of the pre scripted story.

The thread is precisely the same as the threads of the above mebtioned users' threads. Someone may ask, why do you care?
Very simple. We are to deny ignorance. There are impressionable minds on these boards and I am here to tell you now that those people HAVE been taken advantage of by this CULTIST when they were here in the past.

Also, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the OP even has satellite characters that he she will use to push the narrative along.

The more we rational people give even humorous audience to this nonsense, the more those gullible folks will buy into it.

This person is a cultist. And I rarely make outright allegations on this site, but I am doing just that right now. In my opinion this entire thread borders on criminal behavior.

Calm down. There are many potentially worse threads than this on ATS in terms of messing with people's minds, threads on WWIII, pandemics, zombies, NWO, the rapture, economic collapse etc just to name a few off the top of my head.

Many people are on ATS to read threads EXACTLY like this. Most people understand you have to use your own discernment on here, and if your discernment is poor you can be taken in by anything, and your warning about this thread won't help someone with poor discernment.

What scares me, is someone posting on a thread like this, practically begging us NOT to read it, when it is on a highly appropriate website, in a higly appropriate forum, with this at the top of every page:

The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven

and it kind of scares me because if anything or much of what was said in this thread was true, you would expect it to be attempted to be heavily debunked by disinfo agents, which we all know exist on the web and are surely present at ATS.

And thanks to the OP for at the very least providing very interesting and entertaining reading, and possibly crucial insights for mankind.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

How about the fact he has come on here and is telling people what questions they should ask?.....do you think he might be doing that because he's already got his scripted answers ready?

That can easily be tested by assuming such and then asking questions that he/she has not "told" you to ask, and using your discernment with an objective point of view to see if hes "got scripted answers" or not.

Again I dont know if the person is for real or not... but you and jay are simply acting from a place of assumed knowledge. Neither of you know who this person is. You are *guessing*, and assuming the guess to be true.

Thisll be my last response for the time being to those who are essentially trolling this thread and are trying to sway people away from making up their own mind. I find what this person is saying interesting. Im certain the individual noted your objections, and new readers will see your opinion clearly stated.

You can move on now if you dont like the content of the thread. No need to get spammy about it in an attempt to derail it

edit on 6/2/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

How about the fact he has come on here and is telling people what questions they should ask?.....do you think he might be doing that because he's already got his scripted answers ready?

Yes, and he said also feel free to ask anything related to the subject, and said he is ONLY telling people what questions to ask as ATS does not allow him the room to elaborate on certain topics within the confines of the post character limit.

I'm MORE worried about posters coming on here and TELLING the membership what threads they SHOULDN'T be reading.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus

Thisll be my last response for the time being to those who are essentially trolling this thread and are trying to sway people away from making up their own mind. I find what this person is saying interesting. Im certain the individual noted your objections, and new readers will see your opinion clearly stated.

You can move on now if you dont like the content of the thread. No need to get spammy about it in an attempt to derail it

Yes, I agree, disbelievers comments are noted, do not become broken records that are off-topic according to ATS's T&C's.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join