It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Gourmet Vegan Cooking With Pics! :-)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Air0x

Almost always; it cannot be used to make fried eggs, obviously.

If you'd rather use something else, there is a list and some tips here that can help. I realise it's PETA's site, and some people may object to that, but the page I linked is quite good. This page is also quite good.

Good luck in your Vegan journey. ^_^

oddpenguin

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I went to your profile to message you about closing my thread; and found out you are a Vegan too! How lovely AshleyD!

Everything looks so yummy! I have converted to veganism/vegetarianism (the latter is an excuse so I can sneak in some chocolate or chips rarely
) a few months ago. I quit eating meat cold turkey (pun intended), and had NO idea what I was doing.

I started with an colon cleanse, eating nothing but raw greens for 2 straight weeks! I ate some nuts and bananas on the side every now and then, but mostly just raw-greens - breakfast, lunch, and dinner! What a cleanse that was.. I lost 15 pounds within those 2 weeks.

I realizes that meat eaters - the meat doesnt always get digested completely, much of it is leaves traces in the intestinal system. You would be surprised how much food you dont even digest or convert to energy or fat! It just sits there are waste in your organs!

After the cleanse I started eating oatmeal, beans, rice, lentils, nuts.. To get protien and carbs. When I found almond milk I fell in love! Coconut milk is very good too, I enjoy the sweetness. For a couple months straigh I ate vegetarian pitas! This is when I fell in love again, with falafel!

I make falafel all the time now, one of my favorite dinners is falafel-tacos with raw-organic veggies! I will look over this thread again to get more ideas. I just skimmed over very fast.. Thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Bump due to extreme awesomeness. (and great recipes)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

It reminds me that I miss Ashley.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Me too.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join