It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood says "too Gay?"

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by colbe

Yep. You have me mixed up with someone else. By the way, challenging conventional religious doctrine isn't the same as mocking.

And, I won't be posting anything that promotes Catholicism. Also, your scare tactics don't work on me.

I can't find the thread I am thinking of but this one is yours:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You actually said "enjoy." The dialogue in the video mocks Our Lord, having Him say things He would
never, ever say.

I was fallen away most of my life, you can experience a conversion, I did.

God bless you, love,

colbe

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

LOL

I forgot about that thread. Those are funny videos that parody Rick Perry's presidential campaign ad. They were all the rage back then.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

LOL

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
When 'the rubber hits the road'...Hollywood is about making money...critique from a bigoted, agenda-driven, myopic busy-body...that should really be concentrating on the horrendous and shameful acts perpetrated by supposed men o' god, is THE most distasteful and contemptible form of diversion...any who agree have SERIOUS questions to ask of themselves...absolutely shameful...

Å99

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

LOL

I forgot about that thread. Those are funny videos that parody Rick Perry's presidential campaign ad. They were all the rage back then.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

LOL

Where is the first video in your thread, the one with Jesus in cartoon, superimposed on the screen?
The one I was talking about...

I went Eucharistic Adoration for awhile last evening, I went their with intentions for you.

love,

colbe

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Colbe, you are free to post that video. I didn't post it here, because this thread is about the "gay", and not about the hypocrites manipulating the public to believe that their godliness should get them votes.

These videos make fun of Rick Perry's attack on the gay community and are relevant to this thread, while the other is not.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Colbe, have you overlooked my question?

no T no shade, i just would like to hear your opinion on it

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Colbe, you are free to post that video. I didn't post it here, because this thread is about the "gay", and not about the hypocrites manipulating the public to believe that their godliness should get them votes.

These videos make fun of Rick Perry's attack on the gay community and are relevant to this thread, while the other is not.

I brought up the FIRST video in your thread and your reply didn't include it. It is obvious, you didn't post it and put up the other two videos because the cartoon of Our Lord has Him saying disgusting things. Proof, your disdain for the faith. Why? You never give the reason. This thread has turned to sodomites and their fans attacking the New Covenant ministerial priesthood and you joined in, not funny.

I love you sister, you were in my prayers at Adoration.

colbe

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

You should take a look in the mirror. You have posted plenty of citations that have placed disgusting words in Jesus' mouth.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

You should take a look in the mirror. You have posted plenty of citations that have placed disgusting words in Jesus' mouth.

Hmmm, down to one sentence that doesn't make any sense. Our Lord has never ever said anything "disgusting", what exactly did I say He said? Shall I post your mocking cartoon video of Our Lord asking Rick Perry sick questions? Is it a Youtube? Go check the first video in windword's thread ~ Jesus, and Other, Respond to Rick Perry.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

windword, human respect is worthless, our fallen nature but Jesus love is forever true. You can talk to Him, speak to Him in prayer.

love,

colbe

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Why do you spend so much time arguing with me, when you have a question pending from Darth? Go ahead and explain to him how Jesus won't take him to heaven unless he changes his behavior and does certain things. Don't forget to provide the scripture from the Bible where Jesus himself backs up what your saying.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Why do you spend so much time arguing with me, when you have a question pending from Darth? Go ahead and explain to him how Jesus won't take him to heaven unless he changes his behavior and does certain things. Don't forget to provide the scripture from the Bible where Jesus himself backs up what your saying.

I've talked to Darth, pages full. I keep hoping for you. We disagree with each other right now but not forever.

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join