It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N27RA crash

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Whether blood work was done or not, there is a 12 lead EKG test, blood saturation level, and many other tests that would catch a supposed "90% blockage" that Mr Palay allegedly had at the time of his death. He can fool blood pressure with nitro pills, but not every single test. The AME can also order a stress test if he feels it necessary.

As one person commenting on one of the articles said, there is no way an AME should have been able to miss this, and award him a certificate to keep flying without first going to a cath lab and having at least more tests done if not worse.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

There are different rules for private versus commercial pilot license. Is this being accounted for in your somewhat friendly discussion? ;-)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Well the quote about the blood test came from the FAA information about the class 2 certificate requirements, so I would assume it was right. Whether it was for initial testing or follow up testing is the question.
edit on 6/6/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Zaphod58: Did you get my U2U?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I just saw out. Thanks, that'll come in handy.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I had FOIAd the USAF in June about the crash and I got a letter indicating that they can't find any records. I told them the tail number, date, and location, but I guess that wasn't good enough. Grrrr. I will follow up with an appeal.

It could be worse. They could have charged me and said they found nothing.

I was of the opinion there was nothing suspicious about this crash. I still am, but this does annoy me. I have never had a crash report not found. I mean people died, stuff broke, so of course there is paperwork on this event.
edit on 27-9-2013 by gariac because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2013 by gariac because: typos

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

gariac
I had FOIAd the USAF in June about the crash and I got a letter indicating that they can't find any records. I told them the tail number, date, and location, but I guess that wasn't good enough. Grrrr. I will follow up with an appeal.

It could be worse. They could have charged me and said they found nothing.

I was of the opinion there was nothing suspicious about this crash. I still am, but this does annoy me. I have never had a crash report not found. I mean people died, stuff broke, so of course there is paperwork on this event.
edit on 27-9-2013 by gariac because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2013 by gariac because: typos

I am not surprised. I am beginning to think they will never let any more information out.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by STANDARD

It just makes it more interesting. If it was so straightforward why did the records "go missing".

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Any updates on this gariac?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

No, I haven't got around to refiling the request. It is on the list.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
hey guys, look what i just found:

Date: Tuesday 16 March 2004
Time: 04:01
Type: Silhouette image of generic B190 model; specific model in this crash may look slightly different
Beechcraft 1900C
Operator: United States Air Force - USAF
C/n / msn: UB-37
First flight: 1985
Engines: 2 Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-65B
Crew: Fatalities: 1 / Occupants: 1
Passengers: Fatalities: 4 / Occupants: 4
Total: Fatalities: 5 / Occupants: 5
Airplane damage: Damaged beyond repair
Airplane fate: Written off (damaged beyond repair)
Location: 11 km (6.9 mls) SE of Tonopah-Test Range Airport, NV (XSD) (United States of America) show on map
Phase: Approach (APR)
Nature: Military
Departure airport: ?
Destination airport: Tonopah-Test Range Airport, NV (XSD), United States of America
Narrative:
The Air Force Materiel Command Beech 1900 crashed while on a routine support mission from a remote classified airstrip on the Nellis range to the Tonopah Test Range. It departed at 03:43 for Tonopah. After reporting the runway lights in sight, the pilot configured the airplane for the approach and initiated a circling maneuver to the right for a visual straight-in approach to runway 32. During the turn the pilot suffered a sudden cardiac death. Half way through the turn the airplane began a gradual descent until it impacted the ground. The airplane broke up and burst into flames. Investigation revealed that the pilot had violated federal policy and directives, willfully deceived flight medical examiners, suppressed significant medical information and ingested inappropriate medications for a deteriorating and dangerous health condition. The pilot had high blood pressure and failed to report it, and denied taking medications to his Federal Aviation Administration flight physical examiners.

According to the Air Force Materiel Command Accident Investigation Board report, the pilot became incapacitated during his approach to land due to sudden cardiac death.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by robyman80

I'm not sure I follow you here since that is the same report that has been on the internet since shortly after the crash.
N27RA crash

Now that the sequester and holidays are over, I will attempt once again to get the longer report that the USAF couldn't find when I FOIAd them.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

gariac
reply to post by robyman80

I'm not sure I follow you here since that is the same report that has been on the internet since shortly after the crash.
N27RA crash

Now that the sequester and holidays are over, I will attempt once again to get the longer report that the USAF couldn't find when I FOIAd them.

Thanks gariac.

I've been researching my Uncle's death since the day it happened. Many things are just out of the ordinary.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Any news Gariac? Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

STANDARD

Any news Gariac? Thanks in advance.

Nope. When I get something, I will post it.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Thanks, sorry for the trouble.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Checking in gariac. Would u mind emailing me at all?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: STANDARD

You can PM me, but I have nothing. I'm just going to refile the FOIA.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Just in case you didn't see this.

www.dreamlandresort.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   
It does stink, the whole thing reeked. As his sister, we the family were flown out to Vegas to his favorite hotel. My brother Michael had no body, after two years and a very hefty lawsuit in which my sister in law received alot of money, rumored to be enough to set us all up with houses and cars, just dropped the family like a hot potato, we recieved the declassified. It was hard enough being ignored by his widow and waiting two years to hear what supposedly happened. They said Michael fell asleep and he was sitting over the engine so his body burned up. It was a beechcraft or beechcraft KA.

My brother was a genius. I know something happened. My sister in law tried very hard to convince me he was dead - which I found suspicious.

[snipped email due to privacy]
I'll give whatever info I have. I want to get to the bottom of it. The last thing I ever told him, was I loved him, and I never said that. He was my half blood, but he and I were more alike than he and his full blood sister. Something told me to say it, intuition, I've always had a sense of clairvoyance, ESP, etc. I'm sure he did too. Formerly he was a marine at Lejeune. Never sent overseas and couldnt rank up, so got fed up and moved on, even offered 35k to stay.

The second to last thing I ever said to him , two weeks before his death was, do aliens really exist? he told me, after a pause "even if they did, i couldnt tell you".

He died soon after. supposedly., I remember when we got home from dinner and we got the phone call. My mom hit her knees. My sister took the phone angrily, expecting a prank call. Her face changed, I will never forget. Walking the school halls numb, feeling alone. Michael was special. He was a genius, something more happened, I've discussed it with other marines, and the declassified is a bunch of BS.
edit on Fri Dec 16 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join