It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toastman's Tarot readings

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcutler12888
Oh, my goodness. I still have about thirty people ahead of me in line.

Psssh that is nothing! I have 59 ahead of me
I check everyday when Toasty replies to this thread to see where I stand.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hollie

Originally posted by jcutler12888
Oh, my goodness. I still have about thirty people ahead of me in line.

Psssh that is nothing! I have 59 ahead of me
I check everyday when Toasty replies to this thread to see where I stand.

You're right...thankfully, I got here relatively early!

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
hi again...I have done some thinking, and well I think I might have bitten off more than I can chew with these readings, but I'm still soldiering on like a good psychic would.

You ask, I say please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery- that's my motto

Anyways...

@ TheGospelofLuke

You are represented by the Knight of Swords.

Position 1- The Fool reversed: In your current condition, you have been very foolish. You may have been prone to thoughtless action of late and now you are (hopefully) regretting it.

Position 2- 4 of Swords: The obstacles you face deal with finding change for the better, You want to escape your current situation, but are having difficulties on how to go about changing it.

Position 3- 4 of Cups reversed: Your past tells me that you have woken up from a period of contentment and wanted to start new goals and ambitions.

Position 4- 2 of Cups reversed: This may have been brought on by a broken relationship or business deal.

Position 5- 7 of Pentacles: In the future, it is wise to take a pause during growth, do not get way ahead of yourself as it might turn bad.

Position 6- Ace of Wands reversed: There is also a possibility that you will have a false start in your enterprises, so take great caution against making unwise choices that can lead to this.

Position 7- 6 of Wands reversed: You fears focus on a delay in your rewards, perhaps by a successful enemy.

Position 8- Knight of Pentacles reversed: The environment you are in tells me that there is stagnation and dullness.

Position 9- Queen of Wands reversed: You hope not to encounter a woman of a revengeful and unfaithful nature, as she could bring upon ruin to your goals.

Position 10- The Hanged Man reversed: The outcome of your reading tells me that you will be taken by arrogance and have a preoccupation with your ego in your matters. Fortunately, you can better yourself by finding the time to meditate upon your situation...going back to card 2 for the attempt at solitude...and see how you can banish these selfish feelings and be more open to those wanting to help you achieve your goals.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

Well when you get to mine just send it to my inbox. I don't feel like scrolling through all the pages to find it.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

I will switch that over for you.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
@ mipher

You are represented by the Page of Wands

Position 1- 8 of Cups: You have abandoned a present situation, perhaps it was too stressful and now you want to change up your routine.

Position 2- The Chariot: The obstacles ahead of you deal with controlling your mind over your emotions. A mind too influenced by emotion can become distorted, so this is important to work out.

Position 3- The High Priestess: In the recent past, there has been hidden influences on your matters that may have led to the decision of abandonment.

Position 4- 6 of Swords: This was probably aided by difficulties fading away or by deciding to go on a journey.

Position 5- King of Wands reversed: The future brings a man of fair complexion, but who is intolerant, prejudiced and ill-natured. He might want to start trouble, so prepare yourself.

Position 6- Ace of Cups: Love and joy will bloom for you as well, perhaps you will be entering a new relationship.

Position 7- Judgement: The fears you have deal with spiritual awakening and whether you are prepared for such transition.

Position 8- 2 of Wands: Fortunately, your environment is right for finding success in business, so choose your business deals wisely.

Position 9- 3 of Wands: You hope that help will be offered in your matters, maybe ending up a partnership if there is a strong trust between.

Position 10- 10 of Cups: You need time and patience to settle your affairs, but after, you will have a good family life. It's also good to rekindle your relationship with family members you hold dear to your heart.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Thanks Toastman for the reading. I am still trying to figure out where all this fits in. HUGS Mipher.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
@kathael

You are represented by the Page of Wands

Position 1- 4 of Pentacles reversed: Of your current situation, you are having setbacks in material ambitions. Possibly by being too coveted of your money or material possessions.

Position 2- The Star: The obstacles in your way have to do with gaining health, hope and inspiration. These will help you live a more creative life, and gaining them might pose a challenge to you.

Position 3- 5 of Swords reversed: The passing influence tells me that you had a loss or defeat that lead to sorrow and or weakness

Position 4- 4 of Wands reversed: It could have been affected by a feeling of not being complete, not filled with your peace and prosperity that you wanted more.

Position 5- Death reversed: I see stagnation and disaster, but fortunately it shall be temporary.

Position 6- Temperance reversed: There will also be competing interests and unfortunate combinations in the future as well, so keep on your toes for that.

Position 7- 5 of Cups: You fear that you will be given to regret, or rejection of pleasure because of your actions pertaining to solving your matters.

Position 8- 9 of Swords reversed: Your environment is one of patience and unselfishness. It is wise to meditate.

Position 9- 6 of Pentacles: Your hopes focus on donating to charity and that your gifts are justly given.

Position 10- 3 of Pentacles: You will have great skill in the arts and/or sciences if you put your creative mind to it.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Toastman, thank you so very much. You are spot on with your reading. I will U2U sometime - I am deeply grateful and touched by your accuracy.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh
I know a lot of these have been done, but I need the practice with my cards and where else to ask than ATS?

All I need is Hair color and eye color to choose your Court card (I do Keltic Cross), and a specification whether you want your reading in a reply or in a U2U message

Thanks much!

I would like a reading plese..

Brown hair, brown eyes. U2U please.
thank you!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I humbly request a reading, if it is not to inconvenient.

Brown hair, hazel/green eyes.

Thank you in advance.
edit on 7-7-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hi Toastman- Brown hair blue eyes....Wondering about my love life. Thanks in advance!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If you're not too overrun with all the others, I would be interested in hearing wehat it has to say.

Was blond with dark blue eyes when I was younger, now(early 20's) it's changed to brown with hazel eyes.
Thanks!

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I'm just bumping this thread.
Second line is needed.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Only a handful more until you finally get to me...
Woohoo!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Tell me about it! I cannot wait.

Please Mr. Toastman give us our tarot reading!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
hey all...

sorry for abandoni the thread again. I had a family emergency and technology breaking on me for the time being.

but never the less, i have readings ready, but I believe I'm going to just U2U them and just save the thread for requests.

I should have a few out tonight

regards, Toast

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Sorry to hear about your family emergency. I hope everyone is well.
I don't mind getting an U2U. I am just thankful to get a reading at any time
& people have other obligations so I totally understand mate.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Good to see you back again Toastman. Sorry to hear about the family emergency. Such things are the perturbations that remind us to look with 3-D x 360 degree vision - if only we can remember that all the time.

I think we all understand that threads like this can become somewhat overwhelming so are pleased that you are still willing to continue.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh
hey all...

sorry for abandoni the thread again. I had a family emergency and technology breaking on me for the time being.

but never the less, i have readings ready, but I believe I'm going to just U2U them and just save the thread for requests.

I should have a few out tonight

regards, Toast

Hi Toastman. If you get to my sons reading in the future, please just put your results in the thread for me, as I cannot retrieve my u2's with my ipad, and I would so hate to miss your reading...thank you...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join