It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toastman's Tarot readings

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hi, Toastman! I'd like a reading when you get around to it. A public post is fine. I have brown eyes with green pinstripe rings in them and dark brown hair

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
@ hhcore

Hi there, i have your reading for you

You are represented by the Knight of Swords

Position 1- Queen of Swords reversed: It seems to me a woman of a deceotful an gossiping nature is causing some trouble for you.

Position 2- Page of Swords: The obstacles you face involve getting an upsetting message.

Position 3- Temperance reversed: the passing influence tells me that you had experienced an unfortunate combinatíon or competing interests.

Position 4- King of Swords: This was most likely caused by the interference of a man who is of military or civilian autjority

Position 5- 10 of Wands reversed: In your future, you might embark on an intrigue, be it for business, a hobby or a trip.

[osition 6: 10 of Cups reversed: Unfortunately, you might suffer a loss of friendship due to betrayal.

Positon 7- 3 of Pentacles reversed; Your fears about your situation tells me that you are afraid that you will be lacking in your skills.

Position 8- The Fool reversed: Be very aware of what is gping on in your environment, as there is cause for folly and thouhntless acttion around.

[osition 9- The Moon reversed: You hope that you can weather these storms that hve cpme in your situation.

Position 10- The King of Wands: The outcome pf your reading tells m that in spite of the strife you my have garned with your situation, It is best for you to find a dear friend that you can trust to help you solve ypur problems.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Was wondering the same thing where the heck did this thread go?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
aaww and you overlooked me
i feel sad now

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Do we get a refund?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I've been waiting since page 3, for my own reading......

I'd like someone to try to read my 12 yr old. Because he would be an interesting read...brown hair, hazel eyes, born with a small brown birth mark center of forehead...born 3/21/2001 at 3:33 a.m., the 3rd child, and one of 3 boys, born on the 3rd day of the week..I believe he is an old soul. His interest are beyond that of a 12 yr olds, & his reading level is that of a freshman in college. All things science interest him. Especially space.....when he started speaking, he spoke with a NY accent!!! Born & raised in jersey our whole lives! much wisdom & knowledge in this boy. Teachers have told me they feel like they need a lawyer present if they have a conversation with him. I swear, if he didnt resemble my husband, I would think they sent me home with the wrong kid!!!!
He should be a fun read for someone?????

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Would love a reading. Pisces
Hazel eyes with Blonde hair
Thanks so much
Peace FreeFalling

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Platinum blonde. Naturally brunette.

Hazel eyes.

Would appreciate any reading you give.

Public is good.

Many thanks!

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
there was never any way he was going to be able to fulfill all the requests. He must of miscalculated just how many people were going to be interested. I think he abandoned this thread due to being overwhelmed with requests lol. Would be nice at least if he said he was going to stop.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

He stopped with me, poop.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

You Broke Him!!!

I am just a few behind you but I have been thinking how it would stink to be in your spot.

Hopefully, it will turn out that his phone just gave up the ghost and he will be back soon to take care of the rest of the readings.
In the meantime, if you have an android device, there are some free tarot card apps. The one I tried is Galaxy Tarot free version. Got it off amazon.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by amarenell

Oh sounds cool. I am still giving him a chance, figure he needs abreak every once in a while realistically he just become an internet tarot card reader. Its not like were paying him.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hi all. I know ýou are all pretty upset that you think I abandoned the thread. You have a right to be peeved at me, but a bunch of stuff went out of control here at Toast Central and I got a nice summer cold I am still getting over.

So now I will scrub the gunk out of my third eye and get vack to readings asap.

thanks for keeping your already worn patience with good ol' Toast.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
one question, I finally have your tarot reading!

You are represented by the Page of Swords

Position 1- The Hangeđ Man reversed: This card tells me that you are dealing with arrogance in your affairs, possibly your nose is ripping too many clouds*

Position 2- 4 of Pentacles: The obstacles you are facing deal with clinging to your material possessions, perhaps you fear that they will be taken away.

Position 3- Page of Pentacles reversed: In your past, you may have received news that you would lose possessions or money.

Position 4- 7 of Cups reversed: The events in çard three may have been caused by having a slight success in your past and that it had difficulty at the end.

Position 5- 9 of Swords: You might be faced with desolation in the future,

Position 6- 5 of Cups reversed: But fortunately that will pass as in your near future, you will have renewed enjoyment and hopeful expectations in your matters

Position 7- 2 of Pentacles: Your fears about your situation deal with getting too much on your plate, you might get overwhelmed by multitasking.

Position 8- 4 of Swords reversed: Your environment does happen to be favorable for qualified success and renewed aactivity.

Position 9- The Fool: Your hopes reflect that you will have awareness in your matters now and in the future.

Position 10- 6 of Wands: The outcome of your reading says that success and good news are on your horizon, so watch out for an opportunity whére they can be best used.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I'm just glad my life doesn't depend on the questions I want answered. Otherwise, I'd be screwed. Sideways. With a dining implement. Most likely rusty. And bent. Definitely bent.

edit on 25-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Thanks! Much appreciated!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Haven't you finished that drink yet!!

Yes, Mr. Toast glad to have you back! Good luck!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'll play. Hazel that changes to grey with anger, emerald with high emotion (scares folks spitless, apparently), blue with happiness. Red with a respectable amount to grey.

The card that repeats in most Tarot for me is Seven of Swords

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
hoorah toastman you have lifter our spirits. Thanks for returning. take your time though, want you to be focused and healthy for these readings.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join