It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really Need To Post In 911 Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'm a very unusual person ,which is not necessarily a good thing ....
Hmmm....I post lots of topics other places ,but I'm too new here to feel out the general mood . I don't want to be inflammatory.

For instance,despite my background ,I now totally denounce conventional medicine. It's become a joke in the USA .

I'm very spiritual ,and am considered odd by the mainstream .

Like that .

What,given my medic history ,would you think other people might want to read ?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by Sankari
I'm curious to know who the professional 9/11 research organisations are. Can you list them please?

For instance:
  • Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth
  • Scholars for 9/11 Truth
  • Scientists for 9/11 Truth

One thing I keep finding in the membership lists: lack of relevant professional qualifications. This is particularly the case with Scholars for 911 Truth.
edit on 30/5/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Well, I read through some of your past messages and I'm not entirely sure what your areas of specialty or expertise are, exactly? I can relate to your intro messages of being overwhelmed and taken aback by the sheer size and tempo of ATS. It is quite a place to get used to at first, isn't it? Kinda like Vegas...Always 10 different things going on and the place never sleeps. lol....

I don't know what to suggest beyond just digging in and writing about what makes you feel good or you think will make others interested. Slayer69 has a number of threads along those 'this should be interesting' threads and people really respond well to it. One of my more powerful and emotional threads was never intended to be that way. It just kinda flowed and took it's own shape as it went...and believe it or not? I'd only meant a few paragraphs about the famous quote when I began.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good threads are like that...and I hope you find your groove/niche for that. They kind of write themselves when you really hit on a good one, IMO. Don't worry about the trolls... No one else does. lol....and writing good stuff will make the numbers take care of themselves.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Be careful in the 9/11 forum. Emotions there have a tendency to get overheated and members, some of long standing get banned due to T&C violations.

I pretty much stay away from the 9/11 conspiracy forum.

I'm sorry for the loss of your friends and the pain that day has caused you.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

As a 911 first responder ,I am completely disheartened to see posts in there like ,"well gee,I guess all the first responders were real people". The fact 911 happened when some of these people were 10 years old,has made it more myth than fact . Regardless of wether or not the American government orchestrated it ,to say some people who died didn't exist,is horrific to anyone who was actually there. I worked for the NYC emergency medical service for over 15 years . I know 13 people who died on 9-11 ,and then literally ,dozens who have died since,all from illness and the fallout of this one event . Carlos Lillo ,was my partner when I worked in Queens . Deborah Reeve was my partner when I worked in the Bronx ,and one of my best friends . Google them . I carry the mass cards from both of their wakes ,in my wallet . All those names are quite real .Both victims and responders ,and its a black day to say they didnt ever exist . 911 had no actors .

Not sure where you are coming from.

Who says that first responders didn't die on this site? Could you post some links to the problematic posts?

Of the two people you mentioned, one died after the 911 attacks due to cancer(caused by 911 dust.)

I don't think anybody has said that these people didn't die.

As far as I know the claims of fake victims apply to people that allegedly worked and died in the buildings on 911.

The two names you mentioned can be found on the internet. The conclusion you draw from that, or want people to draw from that, is not a valid one at all, based on the info you gave us..

If I may ask, were you Lillo's partner on 911?

And was his body recovered?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Closed pending staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join