It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really Need To Post In 911 Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
As a 911 first responder ,I am completely disheartened to see posts in there like ,"well gee,I guess all the first responders were real people".

The fact 911 happened when some of these people were 10 years old,has made it more myth than fact .
Regardless of wether or not the American government orchestrated it ,to say some people who died didn't exist,is horrific to anyone who was actually there.
I worked for the NYC emergency medical service for over 15 years . I know 13 people who died on 9-11 ,and then literally ,dozens who have died since,all from illness and the fallout of this one event .
Carlos Lillo ,was my partner when I worked in Queens . Deborah Reeve was my partner when I worked in the Bronx ,and one of my best friends .
Google them . I carry the mass cards from both of their wakes ,in my wallet .

All those names are quite real .Both victims and responders ,and its a black day to say they didnt ever exist .
911 had no actors .

Is there any way to speed up this WAT process ,as it seems wrong to penalize new people ,for what people who came before ,did in there .

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

I really look forward to hearing your contributions into the 9/11 forum when you have access. I'd forgotten that was access limited? Anyone recall what the post total is for it?

Like you, a man who I've come to call a friend over the years was an emergency responder on 9/11. In his case, he was an NYPD Detective nearing retirement for years when it happened. I once was among the more 'energetic' truther folks until he'd had enough of the wild stuff one night and went off like an atom bomb. I never knew how deeply he felt about it, but then, it's like war vets. He never talked about a fraction of what he let flow that night. The guys who lived it and worked it, lived a nightmare. To be sure......

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
its like 10 or 12 wats points.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Unfortunately, it is necessary.
I do understand your feelings on the subject, but the forum got completely out of hand, and was no longer in keeping with the traditions and standards of ATS.

But you must understand that this is an anonymous internet forum. It would be wonderful if the owners could take everyone at their word and trust that they would conduct themselves as reasonable human beings. Sadly that is not the case.

So the current system is the most fair and balanced way to allow that forum to stay open. It was closed for quite a while.

Hopefully you can understand and bear with the site policies.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
There is a group of people over at another forum who sit around and make up these hoaxes. There is no legitimate, professional 9/11 researcher that entertains any of the hoaxes like:
  • No planes hit the towers.
  • The planes were CGI.
  • The victims were fake.
  • Secret energy weapons destroyed the WTC.
  • Pods on planes.

Just to name a few. And they do actually sit around and create some of these hoaxes to discredit the 9/11 truth movement. None of the professional 9/11 research organizations entertain any of the hoaxes/disinformation listed above. And almost everyone here already knows the above are hoaxes and disinformation.

You may have been reading some older threads regarding your concerns, but most of those hoaxers have been banned and/or haven't posted here in quite some time. They are one of the many reasons for tightening up security in the 9/11 forum. It keeps people from registering new accounts to go into the 9/11 forum and troll/attack others that disagree with them.

As far as posting in other peoples' threads in the 9/11 forum, your Watts score has to be at least 1.0 and have been a member here for 2 days. To post a thread your Watts score has to be a 10 and have been here for at least 30 days. You can read more about that and why in this thread HERE.

On a final note, no matter what side of the 9/11 fence one resides on, the first responders are the heroes of 9/11, and will never be forgotten. Thank you for your service and selflessness. You are one of America's heroes.

edit on 29-5-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: sp

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
its like 10 or 12 wats points.

1-wat point to reply, 10! to make a new thread. I have no idea how you actually earn them, but i see mine are going up when i reply. Do i get any for stars or flags?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Thank you all for your replies. This topic is just very ...near and dear to my heart .
I am not into whining about this. I find some of the endless hoopla about all of it,tedious.
Buildings mosques next door,blah blah ,but I cannot abide denying the victims .

911 affected us all in NYC ,and because of my profession ,and the profession of some of my friends ,its affected some of us ,far worse .
I used to have PTSD ,from just ky job in general ,but its mostly gone now . Some things set me off,but I've worked most occur out .
I do have to be diligent about health issues .

So many of my coworkers have died from cancer ,I cannot tell you .

At one point,I was going to a funeral every two months. I had to....divorce myself from some of it .
I get notifications on facebook when someone my my old stations ,pass....and its heart breaking .
Most of them are younger than I am .

No,there's one thread in there ,about where are the bodies ,and as we know,most were literally vaporized from the fires ,impact of floors piling one on top of the other .
One commenter actually said ,"well I hope all the first responders were real" ,as if there's a question about it .

I do believe some things are false flags ,but my best friend worked in a building next to tower 2 ,and she and a bunch of people huddled in a revolving door of a bank ,next door .
She camethisclosetodying . She was one of those white dust covered people you saw photos of....
To say all of that wasn't real ....

And I do think time is part of the issue . It's like a myth to kids who were barely teenaged when it occured.

I will go in as soon as I can ,this just ,weighs on me.....

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I really don't discuss the conspiracy aspect of it much . I am not without doubts about who set it all up .
It's common knowledge that a huge group of Muslims,mostly women ,went to the site the night before,and prayed .
People knew ,and someone paid for it ....so ...
I find I am weepy on the anniversary ,and I get upset ...so ...I might have to take my time responding to some things ....

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
There is a group of people over at another forum who sit around and make up these hoaxes. There is no legitimate, professional 9/11 researcher that entertains any of the hoaxes like:
  • No planes hit the towers.
  • The planes were CGI.
  • The victims were fake.
  • Secret energy weapons destroyed the WTC.
  • Pods on planes.

Just to name a few. And they do actually sit around and create some of these hoaxes to discredit the 9/11 truth movement. None of the professional 9/11 research organizations entertain any of the hoaxes/disinformation listed above. And almost everyone here already knows the above are hoaxes and disinformation.

Oh, I dunno... not sure if you would lump it in with "energy weapons" but I think the "mini-nukes" theory is one of the more interesting and plausible ones I've heard. I don't doubt that there were real planes, or anything like that... but the additional use of "mini nukes" theoretically could account for some of the extensive damage that some claim could not happen just because of a plane.

But generally, I stay out of the 9/11 debates because they are a nasty clusterfluff with too many voices, too many BS theories, too many disinfo agents, and way too much high-charged emotion, for my tastes...

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I love your icon . It saddens me they didn't rebuild the towers.
I assume you are a fellow NYer ?
Is there a pla e to bash bloomberg on here. I'm a pro .

And which site is so low ? To make that stuff up ?

I know we cannot discuss other sites,but I'd like to avoid it at all costs .

I had a tiff with a mod on another site,because a certain false flag doesn't make sense to me ,medically .
When emergency medical protocol is just ignored ,its a red flag for me .

My story never changes . I can prove who I am ,but it would mean using some personal info .
He insinuated I wasn't even a medic ....that's an insult to any medic .
I immediately took and posted pictures of my shield ,with the plaquard backings with the commendation bars on them .
I had to cover my last name . But some forums have mods who are just ...*rude* .
Heh

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I understand ,but I was wondering if there's a way to boost WATs,quickly .
The flags stars and WATs are all quite confusing at this point.
I've been on forums for years.
It was rockband ones back in the day .
I love occult stuff,so I did a few occult biased ones,but some are just ..Yuh .And some conspiracy ones are out or control ,by either mods with egos,or constituants out or control .

This one seems quite civilized by comparison ,but its so big . Will take me ages to navigate properly I think .

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Welcome to the site and I too look forward to reading your future threads.
The reason I got my EMT cert. was due to 911. I wanted to go there and help so badly.
I too know someone who was there during the search/rescue. Luckily he's still healthy.

It is important to remember debating never convinces one whose mind is set.
Don't work your self up unnecessarily trying.

Again, welcome to the frey.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsup86

*hands stars,flags and cookies*

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

Wow .I've never met anyone who became an emt because of 911.
When people ask me now ,about the job ,yes,it can be amazing .Yes its fulfilling ,but depending upon where you work ,and unfortunately your sex in some cases ,I try to talk people out of it.
NYC completely disrespected its EMS system .For the most part.
From the citizens ,to the govt.
We are used abused and fodder for someone else's gains.
Ghoulianni only merged us with the FDNY,to save FDNY .
I know guys in the field have no idea we aren't treated equally ,but the reason I left the service,was because of how badly the FDNY treats EMS .

It's the reason I refuse to go for my 911 follow up medicals. They don't care if we die ,at all. They just use us for statistical data .
Sad but true.
It's better anywhere outside of NYC tho ...
*sighs*

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
None of the professional 9/11 research organizations entertain any of the hoaxes/disinformation listed above.

I'm curious to know who the professional 9/11 research organisations are. Can you list them please?

It seems very strange to me that someone can continue to make a living out of arguing that something didn't actually happen the way we know it really did. That sounds more like religion than fact.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

dude, I'm a firm 911 Truther, so reading your "important" OP, I'm left confused.

We probably should wait till your threads, and I will read them.

But Actor's? Never heard of that Piece in the 911 Puzzle.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Well, my best suggestion, if the 9/11 Forum is WATS based (I hadn't realized that..Interesting way to do it) is to do a couple quality threads and you ought to be there.

It sounds like you've had a really interesting career? Surely a couple aspects related or peripheral to it could form the basis for some great, original content type discussion threads? Those seem to be the best for enduring changes in the numbers you need at the moment. Quality...in however their algorithm is set up...does seem to pay off.

I'm really curious to see more of what you have to say. You're not necessarily "Mainstream" ATS on the topic..which is refreshing and heightens my interest.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
I'm curious to know who the professional 9/11 research organisations are. Can you list them please?

For instance:
  • Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth
  • Scholars for 9/11 Truth
  • Scientists for 9/11 Truth

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
I love your icon .

Thank you. It is of the World Trade Center after opening to the public in 1973.

Originally posted by PtolemyII
Is there a pla e to bash bloomberg on here. I'm a pro .

If you do a search, you may find several threads disagreeing with Bloomberg.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I never said there were actors ,but some people are saying the first responders maybe didn't even exist ,and that's an insult to their memory . I just want to set the record straight .

I never even heard of crisis actors until Obomba took office. He's orchestrates a lot of stuff I think .
Bush wasn't saavy enough ,so he just really killed lots of people

top topics

<<   2 >>

join