It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My State of the Art HAARP Defense System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I am taking no risks people! This is serious business! As you can see I have an added antenna to converse with the mothership and a rim to catch any pesky chemtrails. I'm guessing I will need to make a matching handbag for when I leave the house.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Has this image been tampered with??

Second line.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BennyOj

I gave myself a little botox under the eyes, I dont like HD camaras lol.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Are you in the buff in the above pic, naked? LoL

Hats off to ya!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hmmm roasted head

If you include a wire to earth the tinfoil, it would actually offer some defense against radio waves, however, in its present form all your gonna do is roast that brain slowly

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
You would be better off with silk headscarf.
It's been proven silk can stop the scalar waves and the 'Hive link' is cut off by only pure 100% silk.

HAARP can be stopped by Organite; crystals mixed with metals. Gift a Gwen tower and you will helping the local wildlife too.

Use a Salt lamp to counteract the chemtrails positive ions. This wil help you breath better by making the dust particles negatively charged. This is what a shower or a waterfall does for us.

I would only use a space blanket in my Bugout bag.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Onami

Looking behind you I see a surface mounted light switch.
Is your home an older building or is that at work??

edit on 28-5-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Trolololol. Way to go, the profiling computers don't have senses of humor; you might have made a list. It's all funny until WW3 comes around and those ray guns are in enemy hands and they are cooking your guts.

Actually being under the ray gun, tinfoil doesn't do it. That actually acts as a conductor and in an extreme solar flare storm may heat up and burn your noggin.

Bathroom tiles work, not to wear one but as a wall shield; the ceramic absorbs the radiation, or maybe it is the grout material.

If you must wear something on the head, a peridot-encrusted hat is really soothing. The crushed semiprecious gemstone diffracts the rays. Not all gems do it. Put the peridot on the inside of the hat, with duct tape or something. Preserve your normality.

new topics

top topics

join