It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two dead, five hurt in Texas shooting spree

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AllGloryIsGods

I do not see that as a federal law. Here in Missouri you do not even need a CCW to carry a loaded firearm in the clove compartment. I am pretty sure that in Texas you can carry though.

From the look of it Texas carry laws are not much different if at all from Missouri.
en.wikipedia.org...

There is a link in this posted question.
answers.yahoo.com...

www.texaschl.us...

www.handgunforum.net...

Also it seem students can carry on college campus in Texas as well.
www.chron.com...

www.dallasnews.com...

Since 1995, Texas has allowed residents to carry handguns outside their homes, as long as they were effectively kept out of sight: concealed under clothing, in purses, in glove compartments

You can carry in your glove compartment in Texas without worry.

Raist

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The name has been released

The suspect, 23-year-old Esteban J. Smith, was a marine at the Camp Lejeune Marine Corps Base in North Carolina, police said. At the time of the shooting, he was wanted by police for questioning in a North Carolina murder, said authorities.

Camp Lejeune spokesman Master Sgt. J.D. Cress confirmed that the shooting suspect was an active duty marine but he would not confirm the gunman's name.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Awesome another law abiding citizen with a gun stopped a potential massacre..it is just like they always say....guns stop crime..massacres..
....oh wait...

proven wrong yet again...too bad for the people in Texas...maybe with better gun control like psychiatric exams, longer waiting period, background checks and others. Instead let's allow anyone to just get guns..

So this was a massacre? I suppose that three deaths would be genocide?

So what stopped this 'massacre'? GUNS.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join