It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H7N9 bird flu and swine flu can 'combine and mutate'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
If the H7N9 can be transmitted as an airborne virus, and can combine with the swine flu...thats some scary stuff! Both have a pretty high mortality rate for a flu, and combined theres no vaccine.
Full story

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
consider this post
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwontrun
If the H7N9 can be transmitted as an airborne virus, and can combine with the swine flu...thats some scary stuff!

Scary stuff ?

Not here in the UK.

We have had (swine flu + bird flu) flying pigs for decades, a.k.a policemen in helicopters.

edit on 25-5-2013 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Let me guess...Tamiflu will work wonders. Buy as many doses as possible.

The last time we had this kind of scare (bird flu) I checked the numbers.
Food poisoning had it beat by thousands of percent.
Common flu had it beat by thousands of percent.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I've been paying attention to all things 'virus' lately, and I read this same story earlier this morning. People need to understand that H9N7 is a NEW type of bird-flu. This Virus is showing signs of everything you would want to see in a Hollywood pandemic movie. About a week and a half ago, Pandemic H1N1 was also discovered in elephant seals off the coast of California.

As a matter of fact: I'll link the thread I started a few days ago... if you want to read the post I made earlier regarding this same story.

It's on the last page:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-5-2013 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Has anyone ever heard of viruses combining ?
It's so ludicrous ,I am shocked anyone would believe it .
The only way they can combine ,is if its a man made combination .

This is all a gearing up for a vaccination sweep . Scare everyone into getting allll these vaccinations .Possibly forced vaccinations again .

If you look at the history of both the bird flu and swine flu "pandemics",neither of which ever really occured ,they are built up in the media for months,and everyone is told to run out and get vaccinated .
The swine flu "pandemic",killed less people in five years,worldwide ,than plain old influenza kills in one year ,in the USA alone .

They have been telling us for a DECADE ,bird flu will go airborne and transfer from bird to human ,tomorrow !
Go get vaccinated !

The vaccines for the first bird flu pandemic ,which to date has seen less than 100 alleged casualties ,all questionable ,were tainted with TWO TONS OF LIVE VIRUS .
The drug company claimed it was an accident the live virus got into the vaccines,but that means anyone who got the vaccine,would have gotten sick .

So,if everyone is afraid of all these bad diseases we are reading about in the papers,all happening,somewhere else ,and we all run out and get vaccinated ....what do you think will happen ?

They will put both swine flu virus,and bird flu virus,into the vaccines,no matter which one it is ,and people will come down with both issues,and they can say ,IT COMBINED !
Yeah,in a testtube ,but assume its in the vaccine ,not the air .

The whole WHO/Big Pharm agenda needs to die already . I believe NOTHING Margaret Chan says.
Nothing .
edit on 05/28/2013 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by iunlimited491

It's a whole new virus,because it was ENGINEERED to be such .
They've worked on it for so long ,one would hope they would finally get it right .

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
To be fair, every flu can combine with every flu. This is why the flu is a little different each year. there are only about...I think 16 basic flu viruses and they make different combinations and mutations every season.

Also, about bird flu....EVERY flu is a bird flu. Bird carry all of the aforementioned strains. Every single one. Humans don't even do that (ducks are the worst, the filthy things!). I don't know why the media picked up on "bird flu," probably they talked to a biologist that explained where that strain came from and made a silly assumption that "bird flu" is different from nearly every other flu we ever get.

I'm not saying not to worry. At some point we are likely to get another really nasty combination similar to the H1N1 and it could wipe out a lot of people. But since so many people have been vaccinated against that and swine flu, I think it's more likely that a deadly flu will be some unseen combination.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
And then they will call it S.H.T.F.W.T.F 2013 flu

I hate these threads

top topics

join