It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are digitally manipulating photos and video to make it look like the man has bloody hands!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
For those saying there is no blood on his clothing, please take a look at this video from ITN. If you pause at :05 you can see the discoloration on his sleeve.

Also keep in mind he is wearing dark grey, so the red of the blood will not be as pronounced.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedy63
reply to post by twfau

im sure if you had just beheaded someone there would be blood everywhere not just the palms of his hands

The soldier was not beheaded. According to latest reports, the attackers tried to decapitate him but gave up and then dragged his body into the road. That's why videos show a trail of blood between the pavement and the road.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Original video emerged on liveleak and he had obviously bloodied hands with orange tint.
ITN shows video that seems to have enhanced red bloodied hands.
UK newspapers publish pic with heavily enhanced red bloodied hands.

The practice of digitally enhancing pictures is common place in UK newspapers-especially tabloids.

When ITN bought the video it must've been mighty tempting to maybe just run a filter over the video that enhances reds to achieve the sensationalist effect..

UK media have been below their own usually low standards this time....within 10 minutes of the news breaking on BBC someone uttered the phrase "Baghdad style violence hits London Streets".

Now I've never been to Baghdad but is it responsible to describe a singular incident anywhere as similar to an ongoing War?

As I said in another thread; the fact the media even gave this nutjob a platform to voice his oversimplifications of reality on live TV is a disgrace in itself.

edit on 23-5-2013 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2013 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Originally posted by Bilk22
I wondered about this as well yesterday. When seeing his hands all bloody, I expected to see blood on his clothes as well. There was none. No way you can have that much blood on your hands and not on your clothes. It's not even on the cuffs of his sweatshirt. Yes we're being manipulated and the MSM is in on it.

Yes, that's absolutely right. The government arranged this and have been caught out by you because there's no way he couldn't have blood on his cuffs. Well done, the whole conspiracy has been busted. How rubbish is the government that they made such an error. They didn't expect you on the case did they?

Unless, of course, he rolled his sleeves up when he was callously hacking a man to pieces in the street.

Or took his coat off and put it on again in the 20 fricking minutes it took for the police to apprehend them.

Perhaps he was wearing a raincoat or what ever the Brits call them. You can't be serious, but then again, sadly you probably are. You do expect us to believe the guy who callously cut off another man's head, would take the time to either roll up his sleeves or take his shirt off because he didn't want to get messy. Then he went on TV to brag about it - oh but he had to roll his sleeves down first. Had to look neat for the cameras, huh?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
My question to the OP and others like him, do you honestly believe the only bad people in the world work for HAARP, the CIA and the American Govt?

Is it so beyond the realm of possibility that a random act of violence was committed by two people that for whatever reason , be it alleged military ties or something , picked this innocent person to die.

I get it Govt's all over the world do bad things but not every single thing that ever happens is a false flag or controlled act.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
My respects to all who have posted here so far and all opinions are understood.

HOWEVER... Who really cares if the images were changed or not... (even if the blood was hidden so as not to shock prime time viewers for example!?)

What is important is that the poor guy was killed and many people are now bereaving his loss!

I cannot believe that people are debating such an issue...

I am sickened!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
So the camera is rolling except for when the bloody hands guy gets shot? Why did he wait around to get shot? This is total BS. What are they doing and why? You know who they are I'm sure.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I wondered about this as well yesterday. When seeing his hands all bloody, I expected to see blood on his clothes as well. There was none. No way you can have that much blood on your hands and not on your clothes. It's not even on the cuffs of his sweatshirt. Yes we're being manipulated and the MSM is in on it.

Yes, that's absolutely right. The government arranged this and have been caught out by you because there's no way he couldn't have blood on his cuffs. Well done, the whole conspiracy has been busted. How rubbish is the government that they made such an error. They didn't expect you on the case did they?

Unless, of course, he rolled his sleeves up when he was callously hacking a man to pieces in the street.

Or took his coat off and put it on again in the 20 fricking minutes it took for the police to apprehend them.

Perhaps he was wearing a raincoat or what ever the Brits call them. You can't be serious, but then again, sadly you probably are. You do expect us to believe the guy who callously cut off another man's head, would take the time to either roll up his sleeves or take his shirt off because he didn't want to get messy. Then he went on TV to brag about it - oh but he had to roll his sleeves down first. Had to look neat for the cameras, huh?

Yes, it's far more likely that the government arranged this, and then told the man they'd hired to do it to look into a camera and tell the viewing people to, and I'm quoting from memory here, to

'NOT TRUST THE GOVERNMENT AND GET RID OF THEM'.

Why?! Why would they do that part?

Why would the government who faked this tell the man to tell the public not to trust them exactly??

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Yes, it's far more likely that the government arranged this, and then told the man they'd hired to do it to look into a camera and tell the viewing people to, and I'm quoting from memory here, to

'NOT TRUST THE GOVERNMENT AND GET RID OF THEM'.

Why?! Why would they do that part?

Why would the government who faked this tell the man to tell the public not to trust them exactly??

See what happened to him after he said that? Hmmm? That's why.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

That isn't an answer.

Follow through on your convictions at least.

You really think this is faked? Fine, that's your opinion.

In your theory why does he say what he said?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

So the camera is rolling except for when the bloody hands guy gets shot? Why did he wait around to get shot?

The camera is rolling because they asked to be filmed to spread their message.

They hung around because they wanted a martyr death by policeman.

edit on 23-5-2013 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Yes... There were no blood anywhere near the scene... [/sarcasm]

Source video

The maker of the "Conspiracy!" video in the OP also states that the person that made the video kept a "back-up copy" just in case the media made "their version of it"... He clearly doesn't understand how videos on phones work. It's not like video tapes where you have to make a copy of "the original" tape. You simply copy and paste the file from the phone...

Also, if you look at the description of the video in the OP:

You will witness one of the biggest media frauds in history commited, by ITV,BBC, Channel 4
and Sky News.

Seriously? The biggest media fraud in history? Drama queen much?

And further...

Compare the footage shown by the media:

Compared to the "orange blood" from the "original/raw":

Take a careful look at all the other red colors in the background. Now ask yourself - especially our British friends: Which of these two portrays the colors of the British Public Transport bus the most accurate?

In the supposed "original/raw footage" all the red colors are orange. Go ahead. See for yourself.

"Raw footage"
"Media Footage"

I think I'll trust my eyes on this one... Red is red thank you very much.

Edit: So just to clarify: The media footage has crisper colors (ALL colors) but also more accurate colors. The red bus in the background is closer to the real deal than the footage that shows all reds in orange. So seeing that the media version accurately portrays the red of a London bus, I'd say it's safe to assume that all other colors in the video is accurately portrayed... Therefore. Red is red.
edit on 23-5-2013 by Gemwolf because: Clarity

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

And with that the thread is done.

Nice work on the bus. Same about the double red lines on the floor too.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I answered. Anyone who wants to call out the government will be killed. It's pretty clear. It's also clear you are a shill.

So to recap, the government set him up, told him to do this, then told him to tell people not to trust the government?

Or was him telling people not to trust the government a sudden realisation what he'd done, and he thought to himself 'Aww man, I've just butchered someone in broad daylight, in full public sight and now I bet the government will make me pay for this. After I trusted them when they got me to murder someone like a barbaric thug. They set me up dagnamit. Whatamistake!'

Which one is it?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This forum has gone off the deep end. I'm with Rodinus. I am sickend by what's transpiring here. I just got done reading all the responses and I feel like I need to go for a walk to clear my thoughts of the crap that my eyes have read.

From the pictures though I will say this. That's a kitchen knife and a kitchen meat cleaver. Those are not machette's.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I'm noticing a trend here and it's sickening. It really is disturbing. We saw this with Aurora, the CT Shooting, the Boston Bombing and now this. Thank GOD it wasn't a major issue in 2001 or we'd all know the impact points of the jumpers better than the responders saw them in person, before the towers fell to cover them.

People seem to actually sit and examine the worst and most violent or obscene footage in great detail...looking for errors, like a teenager picking apart a horror movie for missed bloopers.

Unless someone honestly suggests this guy wasn't beheaded in broad daylight on a public roadway, what is the motivation to become as familiar with the scene as a medical examiner, looking for the one little thing that doesn't fit?

Is someone here a forensic investigator and just didn't mention it? ..or are people growing SO cold they can critically examine the worst of human suffering and misery to find ONE damn "oops" in the bunch for how 3rd party video coverage of it? I don't know which is worst and more stomach turning......what it says about society as a whole, or what it says about the specific individuals who spend their personal time in high zoom, examining every bit of blood, gore and loose flesh sticking to the killer.

The ghoulishness is becoming a sickness, IMO....and it's a serious one for the cold cold nature it shows and encourages among those at the heart of this new "trend". Jeeze.. Not EVERY story needs an army of 100% amateur Sherlock Holmes types running around trying to look clever. Definitely not this way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join