It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Urgent* - 'Mysterious Respiratory illness' in the United States

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
A couple of comments on this thread....has anyone heard of RSV? It's not pnuemonia but a chronic condition that hampers breathing and it affects small children frequently. A lady I work with has grand kids that live in Missouri that have been suffering from this for about 7 months. They have been in and out of the hospital many many times .

One My hubby and I have been suffering for month with a nasty something...for me it started out as a sore throat and ear ache, then turned into a sinus infection. Went to the Dr, who gave me a 5 day Z-pak. The sinus infection went away, but the cold then sunk down into my lungs and I have had bronchitis for a week. Today my sinuses hurt again.......this is an awful cold/illness. It won't let go of me.

With this whole Ebola thing...it makes me very weary of germ transmission...

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I was reading everyone's theories and ideas of what could have caused these teens death. I am Tyler's mother and I just want to let everyone know that I appreciate all of the feedback. It is still not determined as to what actually caused the death of either of these kids.

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join