It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was HAARP Used in OK to Bail Out the POTUS?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

raise your eyebrows all you want but it will make no matter to the facts of geology and weather phhsics. this area is tonado alley for a reason, geography. we have the perfect combination of temperature, upper level instability, and geography to promote such super storms. a few of you keep saying "the timing" is suspect, yet you ignore that a majority of major tonadoes form during what month.... MAY, THATS RIGHT MAY. so please enough with the conspiracy ideas on this issue. focus your energy on the families who's children drown in the school and the hundreds who's homes were destroyed.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Just when i thought i knew, i'm smacked with this:

“Infrasonic Undulation” Looks like frequency on a spectrograph. If you Google images – spectrograph, you will find pictures of frequency. You’ll see sound waves in consistent patterns obviously man-made, electro-mechanically emitted. Chemtrail (already magneto-dynamic) becomes more dynamic when frequency is added to the mix to undulate (stir up) the system. “Infrasonic Undulation” through chemtrail is ELF waves stirring air deployed aerosols up. Hitting the metals etc… with high powered – low frequency disperses the metals throughout the storm, the moisture in the storm clings to those metals, Object 1 – move the metals, and you move the storm. Object 2 – decreasing and increasing the storm’s intensity. DHS Documented during KATRINA.www.empowernetwork.com... rnetworkteams
Please stop with the tornado in tornado alley theory. It's worse than the theory i propose. lol Not everything is a conspiracy, nor is it a "coincidence". How many "coincidences" can there be in 1 year? Did i say, "1 year"? I meant, 5 months.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I believe this post and know how to look at radar and look at the pulses so to speak of HARRP. You'll either get almost a perfect circle or what we call what looks like a square. Everytime we spot this data a tornado ensues. We've called many of them and have been able to saves lives.

What's interesting here on ATS a story about a dream prediction ( that hasn't come true since I've been on ATS ) get more F&S then a post that is filled w/ 100‰ proof of this machine being used. Are these area's prone to tornaado's? Absolutely, but...since this macine has been active we see more dangerous weather and more of them than before this machine.

F&S!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Natural disasters happen. People live near fault lines, tornado alleys, hurricane paths, and coastlines exposing themselves to typhoons flooding.

Is it that far fetched, when you have a greater understanding of technological capabilities (science), and the power to classify and control that information ( maximum 75 years,national security/defense) that now we have the capabilities/understanding/know how to manipulate these storms?

Executive Order 13526 establishes the mechanisms for most declassifications, within the laws passed by Congress. The originating agency assigns a declassification date, by default 10 years. After 25 years declassification review is automatic, with nine narrow exceptions that allow information to continue to be classified. At 50 years there are two exceptions, and classifications beyond 75 years require special permission. Because of changes in policy and circumstances, agencies are expected to actively review documents that have been classified for fewer than 25 years. They must also respond to Mandatory Declassification Review and Freedom of Information Act requests. The National Archives and Records Administration houses the National Declassification Center to coordinate reviews and Information Security Oversight Office to promulgate rules and enforce quality measures across all agencies. NARA reviews documents on behalf of defunct agencies and permanently stores declassified documents for public inspection. The Interagency Security Classification Appeals Panel has representatives from several agencies.

declassification
Executive Order 13526

Executive Order 13526 was issued on December 29, 2009 by United States President Barack Obama.[1]

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
some of you need help, go see some one please. research tornado history instead of outlandish ideas. this area was dubbed tonadoe alley long before any HAARP program, even before electricity. occams razor: the most simple and obvios answer is usually the truth. you people claiming this is created are disrespectfull, pshycologically impaired and need proffesional help. STOP disrespecting the victims with your dellusions.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
How in monkey's name did this thread get 12 flags? There should be a "facepalm" rating as well as a flag rating. I'd give this one, let's see........a facepalm.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It is called applied science

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
Well, we can't say they haven't been working on this stuff, for a while now. Granted, this is regarding hurricanes, but it goes to show their attempts at controlling or modifying the weather and that cloud-seeding has been around for a while; and those "chemtrails" are not a new phenomena.

Project STORMFURY was an ambitious experimental program of research on hurricane modification carried out between 1962 and 1983. The proposed modification technique involved artificial stimulation of convection outside the eyewall through seeding with silver iodide. The invigorated convection, it was argued, would compete with the original eyewall, lead to reformation of the eyewall at larger radius, and thus, through partial conservation of angular momentum, produce a decrease in the strongest winds. www.aoml.noaa.gov...
Also, for those of you still holding on to the "tornadoes in tornado alley" theory, let me just acknowledge that fact and add a *keypoint*: TIMING!!! The TIMING to this disaster has been PERFECT! Perfect in so many areas, for so many reasons. That's the one thing that negates your theory, in my opinion. The sheer size of this tornado is another thing that has me raising me eyebrows.

Think about it this way, regarding weather control, what a perfect to wipe out the masses, without anyone suspecting a thing. TPTB can cause these 'superstorms', destroy property and wipe out cities, kill us off or force people to relocate, AND get volunteers to help clean up the mess; while keeping the earth nice and clean. Better than using a nuke. BRILLIANT if you ask me. The "people" really do underestimate the "brains" behind the mask of politics. Obama is nothing more than a celebrity taking orders. Oh, how i'd love to be a fly on the wall, at one of these "think tank" meetings.

And here's the most important part of that NOAA page, you posted, Wonderboi.....

...the positive results inferred from the seeding experiments in the 1960s stemmed from inability to discriminate between the expected results of human intervention and the natural behavior of hurricanes.

Perfect way to cover their tracks, per se.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
infowars.com

In a post entitled, “Putting things into perspective,” NBC’s Chuck Todd, Mark Murray, Domenico Montanaro, and Brooke Brower argue that the tornado, “puts so much of Washington’s focus over the past two weeks — on the IRS, Benghazi, and the leak investigations — into perspective,” and that such scandals will now “take a pause”.

Even MSM is trying to deflect the public from the trifecta of scandals on Obama.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
some of you need help, go see some one please. research tornado history instead of outlandish ideas. this area was dubbed tonadoe alley long before any HAARP program, even before electricity. occams razor: the most simple and obvios answer is usually the truth. you people claiming this is created are disrespectfull, pshycologically impaired and need proffesional help. STOP disrespecting the victims with your dellusions.
Delusions to the fact that they've been working on this stuff, for quite some time now? Are those the delusions you refer too? Or are you simply stating that science is a farse and they can't do what i've suggested they did? Positive and negative energies can be manipulated, regardless of the environment those forces are contained in. Learn more about electricity and how current flows, before you talk about "delusions". Electricity and earth, go hand-n-hand; and mankind has the capabilities to harness that power!

BTW, if these "secret projects" weren't such a big deal, why are they kept "secret", considering "the people" are the ones paying the bills? Also, ask yourself this, why is DHS so interested in weather modification??? What does the weather have to do with homeland security??? lol Let me take it a step further, what good is a military without an enemy? lmfao If you aint got an enemy, MAKE ONE. Gotta keep that business floatin'.

*Agenda 21
*Population Control
*Georgia Guidestones
Those are a few things that should constantly be in the back of your mind.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
If you really want the math on radio wave transmission, start here. Because frankly if you start here and cannot understand what happens as a radio wave travels through the air. The higher math on how antennas, induction and power transmission work with radio waves is going to be gibberish to you.

Radio Wave Propagation

Free space propagation [edit] In free space, all electromagnetic waves (radio, light, X-rays, etc.) obey the inverse-square law which states that the power density of an electromagnetic wave is proportional to the inverse of the square of the distance from a point source[5] or: Doubling the distance from a transmitter means that the power density of the radiated wave at that new location is reduced to one-quarter of its previous value. The power density per surface unit is proportional to the product of the electric and magnetic field strengths. Thus, doubling the propagation path distance from the transmitter reduces each of their received field strengths over a free-space path by one-half.

Then start working through all the links in this section.

Mathematics of radio engineering.

Then if your head isn't spinning with all that new information, start Googling for the subject matter, but I'm not going to baby step you all through it anymore than I already have.

Especially since none of you can afford to pay my rates, and I've not the patience to beat it into your head(s), without incentive.
M.

edit on 21-5-2013 by Moshpet because: M+A+T+H = 42

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You need help, proffesional pshycological help. just your obsession alone with this subject is very unhealthy. please get help.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I'm glad somebody has what it takes to bring this to the table.

This story is beyond heartbreaking, but, Don't loose site of the bigger picture here.

SnF

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Welcome to spring in the mid-west! It sucks but severe weather is the norm for most of us in the plains states.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
For the nay sayers out there, who think perhaps i've "lost it" or need "help"; i simply asked a question because all these "coincidences" seem a little too far-fetched, at this time. By now, you should start seeing the bigger picture. Sure, it's tornado season; and tornadoes are not out of the norm, BUT ________________. Also, i understand you may be "awake", but there are millions who are not. Millions that have forgotten about what the POTUS was involved in, the day BEFORE his S was about to HTF. Obama must be thanking ALLAH for such a miracle.
He got that same kind of miracle, just before his re-election, with Hurricane Sandy. Maybe he's gonna go for the trifecta, at the end of his last term? I'd be worried about a mega-quake on the west coast, sometime within these next 3 years. I put nothing past tptb. We are roaches in their kitchen cabinets. Rats in their laboratories.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I find it a little COINCIDENTAL that a mega tornado would hit, just as the POTUS is being slammed from every angle, regarding the various scandals that have been attributed to his presidency. Don't you?

NO.
I doubt anyone else that had thought through what you said, would believe it either. If they do, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell them. lol!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
good grief why does everything have to be a conspiracy?

boston bombings....very sad.......ITS A CONSPIRACY!
destructive tornado..very sad......ITS A CONSPIRACY!
Fireballs in the sky....very cool....ITS A CONSPIRACY!
look at the pretty contrails...........ITS A CONSPIRACY!

good grief. You know, sometimes crap happens. Sometimes crap happens in one country more than once in a single year. Sometimes the same crap that an area is known for, but still lived in happens.

Reading all the silly nonsense conspiracy theories peddled by certain US citizens on this forum (in the minority I know but they are a vocal bunch) its amazing that you aren't all enslaved down a mine fracking for raw materials to build the bunkers that TPTB are going to hide in when the economy collapses after Nibiru arrives and cant be hidden by the chemtrails any more.

Can't respected scientists with important work to do (HAARP) sometimes just be scientists performing research? why does it always have to be a conspiracy?

I think some of you should take a step back...and realise that a tornado.....is just a tornado
edit on 21-5-2013 by siliconpsychosis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
For the nay sayers out there, who think perhaps i've "lost it" or need "help"; i simply asked a question because all these "coincidences" seem a little too far-fetched, at this time. By now, you should start seeing the bigger picture. Sure, it's tornado season; and tornadoes are not out of the norm, BUT ________________. Also, i understand you may be "awake", but there are millions who are not. Millions that have forgotten about what the POTUS was involved in, the day BEFORE his S was about to HTF. Obama must be thanking ALLAH for such a miracle.
He got that same kind of miracle, just before his re-election, with Hurricane Sandy. Maybe he's gonna go for the trifecta, at the end of his last term? I'd be worried about a mega-quake on the west coast, sometime within these next 3 years. I put nothing past tptb. We are roaches in their kitchen cabinets. Rats in their laboratories.

BUT ______________________ what?

Tornado's in Tornado Alley hitting in Tornado season and not even one of the 10 most destructive or deadly of all time.

It sucks but their will be more tornado's over the next few months.
It sucks more people will die or have their lives ruined.
It is also the norm in that area and has been for as long as can be remembered or documented. Long before HAARP , the CIA or other groups were there. Were those man made?

I get it, their may be false flags and govt ops but a naturally occurring event which happens every year is most likely just that, natural.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Good god, people are just sick these days. Between the "it was HAARP" nonsense, the "i guess its time to outlaw tornadoes" b.s, and the economic politicization of events like these, I am quickly losing any hope for sane and rational thoughts.

What happened? Where did people go so sideways?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terminal1
Thinking HAARP is the US version of the Russian "Woodpecker Signal" only it doesn't sound like a woodpecker.

Why?

What really strikes me on ATS is the completely random nature of some posts. Like, I think that the LHC is the European version of an American coffee maker.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join