It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was HAARP Used in OK to Bail Out the POTUS?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
When I first started using "always on" internet(2002 or 2003, dont remember for sure), I was concerned about hackers so I consulted my new ISP about using windows firewall and my virus protection firewall with their service. The ISP informed me the firewalls were compatible with their service, but I didnt need them as "they" were my firewall. Still I never left my computer on unattended until one day about a month into this new service when I was going to be away for 20 minutes or so, so I closed my browser and left. When I returned 2-1/2 hours later, my browser was opened to the Whitehouse website, they were warning about a computer virus and how to protect my computer and such. Obviously they could get around 3 firewalls to open my browser. While at the whitehouse page I noticed a link that said "things we are doing". clicked it and read about how they were experimenting with electromagnetic fields in the south pacific to test the effects on the jet stream in hopes to control the weather by 2015. Very ambitious I thought so I started looking in to it. Tesla theorized that if you create a large enough electromagnetic field on one part of the planet that you can affect the weather on another part. IMO this IS what HAARP is for.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Hey OP disregard the many agents commenting on your thread. Remember, ALL IS POSSIBLE and I would not doubt it. Harp can increase a storms strength and even alter its direction

It can be another distraction to keep our eyes off of the middle east or some other plans brewing.
It could have just been a natural growing storm as I don't doubt that either. The two are possibilities.

Don't believe what another man tells you. Especially on a forum as this before researching.
I'm sure you're aware of HAARPS capabilities but continue research to strengthen your view.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justacasualobserver
When I first started using "always on" internet(2002 or 2003, dont remember for sure), I was concerned about hackers so I consulted my new ISP about using windows firewall and my virus protection firewall with their service. The ISP informed me the firewalls were compatible with their service, but I didnt need them as "they" were my firewall. Still I never left my computer on unattended until one day about a month into this new service when I was going to be away for 20 minutes or so, so I closed my browser and left. When I returned 2-1/2 hours later, my browser was opened to the Whitehouse website, they were warning about a computer virus and how to protect my computer and such. Obviously they could get around 3 firewalls to open my browser.

Also obvious; they were a bigger threat than any average virus, since they not only got into your system, but opened a web page for you! I still remember the recent hoopla about possible threats, and them wanting people to let them scan for a problem. Never even clicked on that nonsense, and no issues AT ALL with my system, either.

Originally posted by Justacasualobserver
While at the whitehouse page I noticed a link that said "things we are doing". clicked it and read about how they were experimenting with electromagnetic fields in the south pacific to test the effects on the jet stream in hopes to control the weather by 2015. Very ambitious I thought so I started looking in to it. Tesla theorized that if you create a large enough electromagnetic field on one part of the planet that you can affect the weather on another part. IMO this IS what HAARP is for.

You just know that, if they admitted that much then, they could do a LOT more way before then!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
ok :

1 HAARP is an RF emitter - this is a fact that i beleve everyone agrees on
2 HAARP can be used to heat the ionosphere - ditto
3 the upper levels of the ionophere are 600km ASL - ditto
4 the earth has a diameter 0f 12600km , and circumference of 40 000 km - ditto

now can anyone who believes that HAARP can cause a tornado in oklahoma 4500km from the HAARP instalation ] explain how ?

the HAARP array can only directly heat a section of the ionoshpere within a given range of itself - so where is the " collateral damage " that a rationalist would expect to see if a HAARP signal was bounced off the ionpshere - reflected from the earths surface - and thus heatring the ionosphere above oklahoma

how te hell does it have zero efect at its "landfall " ????????????????

to affect oklahoma - it has to be reflected off the eath - there is no way round this - yet there is never any collateral damage

ball is in your court - believers

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Well, if you think about it, it would be possible to stimulate the economy by having tornadoes tear apart a lot of houses. Just look at the work it is creating. I'd say it is more feasible for the ones controlling this to cause events under the present economic conditions here in the USA. People don't mind when the government spends money to rebuild an area after a state of emergency event occurs.

I know HAARP technology could probably be used to roughly steer weather. I am not too sure of it's control-ability though but the science is there to say it is possible.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
I find it a little COINCIDENTAL that a mega tornado would hit, just as the POTUS is being slammed from every angle, regarding the various scandals that have been attributed to his presidency. Don't you?

Do I find it coincidental that a Tornado hit, in a Tornado prone region, in Tornado season, while a storm is moving in? No, I don't find that suspicious in the slightest, and no offence intended, but most logical and intelligent people wouldn't find that suspicious either!

What do you think the intention is? If this were even possible, is Obama going to somehow wipe your memories? Is he going to magic away the accusations and the scandals?

This is so much BS nonsense I really am starting to think this place needs a full-time psychiatric help line.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

All i know is this, just yesterday, it seemed like the President was about to get cooked in a pot of boiling water, and today, it looks like he will be eating dinner at the table. He's going go to Oklahoma, shake a few hands, give a few smiles, pat a few backs, and ride off into the sunset looking like a hero, yet again. The scandals that he was facing will be a thing of the past, once they start showing the children that were killed during this disaster. And just for the record, i'm not an Obama hater, I'm just saying that the timing of this all is impeccable.

So the country should ignore the disaster and get down to real business like cooking Obama in a pot of hot water?

At times like this without supporting the lead how is anything meant to get done?

Disaster strikes so forget that and continue on with whats important yesterday your saying in one way or another.

Impeccable timing is what nature is all about, study how the weather works and many other scientific ideas and be amazed at how impeccably precise results can come from randomly chaotic events.

because your ideas are soooooo unoriginal, HARRP has and is used as an excuse by conspiracy theorist a little too much, place all the times its been blamed or accused of causing disasters, mass delusions and whatever else has been attributed to it as the cause in a large bowl and mix, what you get is a GOD machine that can control the Earths atmosphere, crust, and minds of the humans occupying the planet.

So really then if this is the case, HARRP is mind controlling you OP to post, there is no free thought, we are in the matrix basically, that could explain the powers of HARRP.

And that is taking the discussion in a direction more suited for the metaphysics/philosophy forum.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Whats more coincidental is that the weatherman said in 1999, may 3rd a tornado took the same path but a mile off the one that just hit. So who knows, maybe they can steer a tornado? Someday the people of the world who dont like using power to get what they want will take over and the evil people will suffer under the tyranny of good souls.
edit on 21-5-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The tornado struck at @3:10pm and it took until posted on 09:13 PM fo some one to figure out

"IT'S OBAMA'S FAULT" !!!

What really gets me is the appearance that there are some here who agree with this. I am not a big Obama fan but do we really think this even close to right.

Talk about making everything political.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

Hah beat me to it. Hail Physics!

It's funny, i was literally coming in today to post a thread asking why we haven't seen many HAARP threads lately, and bam, right in the kisser.

It's not like it's tornado alley and tornado season.

Gawd. Yes, Obama controls the weather, he's that powerful that he can create and direct tornadoes, but he can't even keep his staff in line. Seriously, what the hell happened to critical thinking?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

enjoy the weather storm you now created. Star and flag.

Bring this to their attention.
axis of logic

After the Haiti earthquake in 2010, which the US used as yet another excuse to militarise the tortured country’s aid relief, Hugo Chavez bravely quoted a Russian Northern Fleet document suggesting that America’s huge array of electromagnetic and acoustic weapons (which have been stranding poor dolphins and whales for decades) were used to trigger the earthquake.1 The Western media had a good chuckle at Chavez, keeping silent about the fact that official sources reveal the existence of such weapons, some of which have been around since the 1930s.

In 2011, Iran’s President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told Western powers to stop causing droughts in his country. “European countries are using special equipment to force clouds to dump [their water],” he said.2 The “special equipment” refers to the Airborne Laser, which was designed for weather modification;3 as well as NASA’s “beaming satellite-based microwaves at hurricanes as a means of redirecting them” (Wilson Quarterly)4 ground-based ionisers; chemtrails; and classic old silver iodide.

In 2010, following unprecedented heat-waves in Russia, which pushed food prices sky-high and subsequently triggered the Arab Spring, it was reported in Radio Free Europe online that a leading Russian Scientist, Andrei Areshev, published an article in Russia’s major journal Foreign Policy naming America’s X-37B space shuttle, launched in 2010, as the culprit. Media reports at the time said it was as if the heat-wave’s path of destruction was being guided. The X-37B has a payload capability which the US refuses to disclose, meaning that it is probably a laser.5 UK Ministry of Defence papers, cited below, suggest that the US has plans to use space platforms for weather control.

In 2010, Pakistan and Iran were warned by the US not to go ahead with a pipeline which would have transported affordable Iranian fossil fuels to much needed areas of Pakistan, and possibly into India. As a relatively powerful country, India was given a sweetener, namely the US enabled it to continue working on its nuclear programme. As a weak state, Pakistan was simply threatened. Less than a month after the commencement of the pipeline deal, Pakistan was hit with its worst-ever flood. Its newspaper, The Nation, stated that:

We witnessed that when one flood flow passed us by, the meteorological authorities would predict a second storm system developing over the area and warned the nation of subsequent floods of the same or increased intensity. This happened over and over. Then the rumours started spreading. It was alleged that our classic and reliable friend - the United States of America - is manipulating the weather over Pakistan … [H]ad it been a natural monsoon phenomenon, rains would be widespread not over the same area again and again.6

In 1997, US Air Force studies revealed that China’s military was convinced of US weather modification operations in Chinese territory.7 This was hardly a radical assumption given what the leaked Pentagon Papers revealed about America’s weather weapon operations in Vietnam (Operation Popeye).8 In 2008, Vanity Fair reported that Xinjiang Province—where most of China’s oil happens to be, and where US-sponsored counter-government activities are strong—is the source of tension between the provinces because it is seeding clouds and “stealing” its neighbours’ rainwater.9

In late 2010, the Middle East experienced unprecedented snowstorms. The Daily Mail reported that “Fifty rainstorms were created” that year in the United Arab Emirates “using technology designed to control the weather.” The newspaper explained that Western scientists “used ionisers to produce negatively charged particles [which] are then carried up from the emitters by convection.”10 Earlier in the year, the British Ministry of Defence announced in their thirty-year trends study that “Weather modification will continue to be explored” for military purposes: and not for the first time.11

In 1952, the Royal Air Force flooded an entire village in Devon (England) with ninety million tonnes of water, killing 35 people, by using cloud seeding technology.12 Today, microwave lasers are used in place of dry ice and silver iodide. As far back as 1945, Britain and America created a tsunami bomb, according to the declassified records, which was successfully tested in New Zealand’s waters, and designed for use in the post-WWII era.13 Japan’s hydrokinetic press, designed in 1933, laid the basis for the bomb’s design.14 Like flood and drought creation, the technology has moved on since then and has now been replaced with microwave pulses.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
How long before we start trying to outlaw tornados huh? Should make some people see what a stupid argument gun control is.

Maybe we should be more worried about tornadoes with guns!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

It's dead, Jim.

Along with all understanding of physics (or any science for that matter).

Example: HAARP acts on the ionosphere. Weather is formed in the troposphere.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
If you do heat up the ionosphere, weather can be manipulated. Was it used in this case? None of us know for sure. But if haarp was for peaceful purposes, why all of the secrets? Origionally haarp had 180 antennas. It's slated to add another 180. That's a total of 360. The perfect measurement of a circle. What shape is our planet...

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

Isn't the temperature in the ionosphere about 6000 degrees already?

Also: What secrets? HAARP is not a classified project.
edit on 21-5-2013 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
A new low for the false flag brigade.

This is wonderful stuff.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It's called TORNADO ALLEY
Not THE HAARP ZONE
It's been TORNADO ALLEY since before electricity
It's called TORNADO ALLEY because it's where they HAPPEN
Strange but true

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I live near this area affected, we see tonadoes frequently, and no they are not created by any entity. Tornadoes just happen. Large killer tonadoes occuring in this are have been a constant in the history of this state predating electricity, so saying these are created by the government is foolish and ignorant. All that anyone does by stating such outlandish ideas is take the focus away from the victims and their recovery.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well, we can't say they haven't been working on this stuff, for a while now. Granted, this is regarding hurricanes, but it goes to show their attempts at controlling or modifying the weather and that cloud-seeding has been around for a while; and those "chemtrails" are not a new phenomena.

Project STORMFURY was an ambitious experimental program of research on hurricane modification carried out between 1962 and 1983. The proposed modification technique involved artificial stimulation of convection outside the eyewall through seeding with silver iodide. The invigorated convection, it was argued, would compete with the original eyewall, lead to reformation of the eyewall at larger radius, and thus, through partial conservation of angular momentum, produce a decrease in the strongest winds. www.aoml.noaa.gov...
Also, for those of you still holding on to the "tornadoes in tornado alley" theory, let me just acknowledge that fact and add a *keypoint*: TIMING!!! The TIMING to this disaster has been PERFECT! Perfect in so many areas, for so many reasons. That's the one thing that negates your theory, in my opinion. The sheer size of this tornado is another thing that has me raising me eyebrows.

Think about it this way, regarding weather control, what a perfect to wipe out the masses, without anyone suspecting a thing. TPTB can cause these 'superstorms', destroy property and wipe out cities, kill us off or force people to relocate, AND get volunteers to help clean up the mess; while keeping the earth nice and clean. Better than using a nuke. BRILLIANT if you ask me. The "people" really do underestimate the "brains" behind the mask of politics. Obama is nothing more than a celebrity taking orders. Oh, how i'd love to be a fly on the wall, at one of these "think tank" meetings.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Other than for those that see a conspiracy everywhere the timing means nothing because Tornado Alley has been getting tornado's this time of year for over a hundred years and well longer than that I would suspect.

Another list of 10 Worst Tornados

As for your statement on the "Sheer size" ..Compared to the 10 listed above this one is the least destructive. Reason would also state that as population centers grow their becomes more of a chance for property and lives to be destroyed.

Facts, logic and physics please don't let them get in the way.

edit on 21-5-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join